GUILTY MO - Adriaunna Horton, 12, abducted & murdered, Golden City, 19 Aug 2013 *Arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
RSBM
So he plea bargains and does this. Way to go DFS and State of MO. You did such a bang up job again.

There are what I call deal breakers in all relationships and that "assault, domestic assault and endangering welfare of child" would be the definite deal breaker. I need no man, no one bad enough to endure BS. Of course everyone is different and thinks differently. You have to always be careful who you allow your kids around because they don't need to think some things are normal or be a part of more BS. They gather pieces from everyone they are around.

I have issues with them myself although not from having to deal with them, but from watching and waiting for them to help someone. I know a child whose mother was in prison for drugs and persistent DWI offender, the child was given custody to the dad who was also into drugs. He died of an overdose and they placed this child with her brother and his wife and it's the same old thing. I've been told the house is pure filth until DFS calls to say they are going to make a visit. Stop that calling BS~just go and surprise them! Only then will you find out what life there is like on a daily basis when they don't know you're coming. Geesh. Doesn't take a genius to figure that out.

I've seen them walk free so I respectfully disagree. Didn't Rowan Ford's step dad get off of the murder charges?

MOO

I didn't follow that case, but I think it might have been hard to convict him based on the other guy's confession ?
He got the death penalty..

A second defendant, Christopher Collings, 37, of Wheaton, was convicted on rape and murder charges and sentenced to death earlier this year for the child’s death. His execution date hasn’t been set.

Collings repeatedly confessed to the abduction, rape and slaying of the child, and has said that he alone sexually assaulted and strangled the girl at his home near Wheaton.
http://www.news-leader.com/viewart/20120926/NEWS01/309270011/ROWAN-FORD-MURDER-STEPFATHER-PLEADS

I noticed that his youtube is also a shared account. I find that strange. I wonder if it was a way to keep tabs on him? JMO

Who knows with these creeps and what they are thinking.

Did the kids at the park know him or did he just call over to them and Adriaunna was the one who went over and he coaxed her in the vehicle to help him find one of his stepdaughters?

I would really like to know the details of the domestic violence charges and the restraining order.

BBM

So true. It's impossible for us to wrap our minds around what's been done because we simply cannot; we don't think/act like they do. *shivers and smh*

The following article states AH was with her sister and BB knew the Horton's, so he knew at least two of the girls from the group; not sure if he new the other girls or not.

http://www.kspr.com/news/kspr-12yea...rton-county-missouri-20130820,0,5258856.story

I haven't done any research on the domestic violence charge and restraining order that pertains to BB, but I've read the discussion about it here on thread. I can give a little background information, FWIW, on a situation that took place and how it was handled in Oregon - laws vary by state.

I had a friend who got into an arguement with her boyfriend one night and her daughter was asleep in her bed. The arguement escalated and the boyfriend began throwing my friend's belongings out in the yard. She was hit with a book, or something of that nature, and LE eventually showed up. He was charged with DV and Assault to which the degree of it was a felony because her daughter was in the home. Long story short, the child didn't witness anything and slept through the entire fight, but because of her presence, the law mandated it a felony.

ETA: He also did receive a restraining order due to this incident. They very soon afterward decided they wanted to try to work things out and they discovered they couldn't without risking his going to jail due to violating the restraining order; the judge wouldn't budge on it and upheld his original ruling.

All JMO.

Trying to get oriented.

Is BS (BB), his current wife?

I see that he went to some sort of school for a degree in the medical field. Since he is/was working odd jobs, I assume he did not pass his board? What type of degree was he pursuing, anyone know?

Trying to get oriented.

Is BS (BB), his current wife?

I see that he went to some sort of school for a degree in the medical field. Since he is/was working odd jobs, I assume he did not pass his board? What type of degree was he pursuing, anyone know?

BB or BBB is his current wife.
Both last names she used start with B.

http://www.joplinglobe.com/topstori...ion-case-identification-of-body-still-pending

"JOPLIN, Mo. — An autopsy of a body discovered Wednesday near Golden City was scheduled to get under way about 9 a.m. today in Springfield."

snip

"Bourne had been on probation related to convictions in Cedar County for assault on an El Dorado Springs police officer, resisting arrest and domestic assault. A probable-cause affidavit states that on Oct. 30, 2011, in a parking lot of a supermarket in El Dorado Springs, he grabbed his girlfriend, Brandy Bench, by her jaw and shoved her.

A police officer responding to the scene arrested Bourne for domestic assault, and he was taken to the El Dorado Springs Police Department, where he got into a scuffle with the officer. During the scuffle, he tried to grab the officer's Taser, according to the affidavit.

In 2012, he was arrested for another domestic assault in Lockwood involving a stepdaughter, according to court records."

It sucks that she had to go," said classmate B T.

"Especially after the first day of school," added B's cousin, J T.
"She had a lot of fun that day," said another classmate, T E. "I smiled at her and she smiled back at me like she always does. I made a joke about Mr. Gray and he started laughing and I smiled at her and she started smiling back."

The students said they wanted to create a memorial to Adriaunna in the park.
"I'm thinking about something that says 'In memory of Adriaunna Horton, the last time she had fun was here,'" T E said. "I really want to get that out. This was the last place she had fun."

http://www.carthagepress.com/article/20130822/NEWS/130829633

For our new members:
Remember to change names of minors into initials even if you are quoting MSM.

I changed the previous post I quoted below as an example.
If we edit ourselves it saves the mods some work. :seeya:

It sucks that she had to go," said classmate BT.

"Especially after the first day of school," added B's cousin, JT.
"She had a lot of fun that day," said another classmate, TE. "I smiled at her and she smiled back at me like she always does. I made a joke about Mr. Gray and he started laughing and I smiled at her and she started smiling back."

"I'm thinking about something that says 'In memory of Adriaunna Horton, the last time she had fun was here,'" TE said. "I really want to get that out. This was the last place she had fun."

Thanks MF ... so the person with last name of Sewell (on facebook) is not his wife?

For our new members:
Remember to change names of minors into initials even if you are quoting MSM.

I changed the previous post I quoted below as an example.
If we edit ourselves it saves the mods some work. :seeya:

Thanks MsFacetious! I'm not a new member but a polite reminder is always welcome. Let it also be a reminder that a quoted post can be altered, so be aware.

Thanks MsFacetious! I'm not a new member but a polite reminder is always welcome. Let it also be a reminder that a quoted post can be altered, so be aware.

Just didn't want your post to get quoted a bunch of times and have a bunch of work for the mods. :seeya:

Quoted posts are regularly altered. We just say "sbm" (snipped by me) or BBM (bold by me) etc.

If I quote a post that has a name that it shouldn't, I alter it in the quote to save the mods the work.

Thanks MF ... so the person with last name of S*** (on facebook) is not his wife?

*name edited by me*

It is possible... I do not know if that is another name of hers.
However, she and her kids deleted all of their facebooks when Adriaunna's body was found.
I don't think she'd leave one up. :seeya:

Here is Bobby's, that is the only personal facebook we are allowed to link to or discuss.

https://www.facebook.com/bdbbourne

Justice indeed! So sad. Scary how quickly as well.

It sucks that she had to go," said classmate B T.

"Especially after the first day of school," added B's cousin, J T.
"She had a lot of fun that day," said another classmate, T E. "I smiled at her and she smiled back at me like she always does. I made a joke about Mr. Gray and he started laughing and I smiled at her and she started smiling back."

"I'm thinking about something that says 'In memory of Adriaunna Horton, the last time she had fun was here,'" T E said. "I really want to get that out. This was the last place she had fun."

Bless those children for wanting to honor their friend.

This case has infuriated me so. I may need to take a break from WS.

I can handle the extreme sorrow I feel for the angel Adriaunna but my anger at the perp is off the charts.

May the Horton family find some semblance of peace in their hearts and souls

RIP Angel Adriaunna

HLN stating that a GM of Adriaunna has stated the perp not only worked for/ with the dad but also came over to their home. We already knew that the 2 sets of children played together. I guess we have to now teach our children that family friends may be monsters in disguise...

as horrible as this is to have to do, i will do it to save my children's lives. if friends and family have a problem with it, then i have a problem with them. they should understand that these days, no one can be trusted. but i want my kids to know they can trust their mama and talk to me about anything and everything, no matter how old they are. the completely deserve a mama who is honest with them about the world around them and one who will stop at nothing to keep them protected.

i'm a total mamabear and will attack when threatened. lol.

Bless those children for wanting to honor their friend.

This case has infuriated me so. I may need to take a break from WS.

I can handle the extreme sorrow I feel for the angel Adriaunna but my anger at the perp is off the charts.May the Horton family find some semblance of peace in their hearts and souls

RIP Angel Adriaunna

I know just what you mean. When I heard they'd found her body, my blood pressure went through the roof and if I'd a had a torch and a pitchfork . . .

I'm still fighting to keep my BP down--had a huge heart attack in june---100% blockage of "widowmaker"...if I get mad I can feel the BP rise....I really lost it yesterday...between Adriaunna and Hannah--I need to take a break. I am so praying for this familky!!

I don't have any statistics but i would bet alot of perps pick the first day back to school to try and abduct a child for a few reasons one everythings new young kids are seeing all kinds of new people and new cars new time lines . I think for the first week of school I'll be picking my daughter up every day . Actually I pick her up everyday lol but i think i;ll be early for week one..

Thanks everyone for all the input and links. Sooo many cases I follow but just cant chime in right now. Sometimes I just hit the wall :banghead: Thankfully you fine folk are here to follow thru when folks like me just cant. Typically I am Mach 90 LOL. My heart hurts :please:

I'm still fighting to keep my BP down--had a huge heart attack in june---100% blockage of "widowmaker"...if I get mad I can feel the BP rise....I really lost it yesterday...between Adriaunna and Hannah--I need to take a break. I am so praying for this familky!!

Breath when you need to. Oh my that's the bad one!!!!! We need you here. So take care of you. It's a hard balancing act. I'm still a work in progress :seeya:

This time my reaction is anger. Because it seems like the police may have been so close to saving her. They got him so fast but she was already gone..

Poor baby. Rest in Peace little girl.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chris Giles