GUILTY MO - Adriaunna Horton, 12, abducted & murdered, Golden City, 19 Aug 2013 *Arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
leads have taken them outside the area (from update video)

won't say areas or specifics

from update video:

they may need to ask for more volunteers at some point if it continues and they don't find her

all of this info imhoo points to the fact that they need to get results back from the truck to get confirmation she was inside of it

:twocents:

Update:

http://www.ky3.com/news/ky3-barton-...ssing-12yearold-girl-20130819,0,1324213.story

"At a news conference on Tuesday morning, the sheriff wouldn't say much about the arrested driver, but said he is not related to Adrianna. As of late Tuesday afternoon, the driver was not charged with anything..."

"...Later in the morning, at Hazel Park where Adrianna was taken, Adrianna's father, James Horton, said the driver of the vehicle once worked for him. He said Adrianna and the driver's daughter occasionally played together, and he said he believes the driver got his daughter into the vehicle by saying the driver's daughter was missing and he needed help in finding her..."

"...The Horton family said law enforcement officers asked the family not to participate in the search. Adrianna's mother was visibly upset and worried about the safety of the daughter."

"Later in the morning, at Hazel Park where Adrianna was taken, Adrianna's father, James Horton, said the driver of the vehicle once worked for him. He said Adrianna and the driver's daughter occasionally played together, and he said he believes the driver got his daughter into the vehicle by saying the driver's daughter was missing and he needed help in finding her."

http://www.ky3.com/news/ky3-barton-...ssing-12yearold-girl-20130819,0,1324213.story

To get a feel for the area (creek) LE is focusing the searches on...

Locals... Can you tell us...

what is this creek used for...

Is it a recreation area?

Fishing?

Rafting?

Boating?

does it have a dock?

swimming?

Running/hiking paths along side of it?

do many people frequent the area...

or is it remote...

TIA...:seeya:

all of this info imhoo points to the fact that they need to get results back from the truck to get confirmation she was inside of it

:twocents:

Just a thought...

Could he have switched vehicles at some point between the time he picked up Adrianna... And when he was apprehended by LE?

there seems to be vague... Maybe even conflicting... Reports of color and type of vehicle...

:dunno:

Makes no sense that his name hasn't been released.

Another thought..

could the guy in jail at the moment have been picking her up... And taking her to SOMEONE else?

Could there be one or more others involved?

:waitasec:

She went missing wearing a pink shirt with hearts on it.
In the school picture from 2012- 2013 (date at bottom of picture)
she is also wearing a pink shirt with hearts on it. :twocents:

ki4y.jpg

http://www.fourstateshomepage.com/story/missing-girl-from-golden-city/d/story/a8cyNY14ykminfeBgGj7Kw

That might be part of the reason they used that picture.
It looks like there is other pictures that for some reason we aren't seeing...
Though I'm not sure they are of the same girl unless she had a HUGE growth spurt.

The first one in these 4 even looks like a professional picture (though the person looks MUCH taller.)
I haven't seen a clear shot of that picture anywhere however. :waitasec:

http://www.kspr.com/news/ky3-pictur...-be-in-danger-20130820,0,5642214.photogallery

This does not sound good at all. :banghead:

I know that MSM often gets facts wrong, but I am even asking the question that is asked so often on WS...When was the last confirmed sighting of this girl and who made it? At this point, do we even know for sure that she was at the park?

If you look at image 1 compared to the pink shirt picture I posted above...
It looks like she would have had to grow several inches between those two pictures.
She looks MUCH taller in that blurry picture.

In Image #1 and #2, Adrianna looks way different. It is a blurry picture though:

http://www.kspr.com/news/ky3-pictur...-be-in-danger-20130820,0,5642214.photogallery

ETA: For Image #1, my elementary school used to take Spring pictures of us (along with our regular pictures in the Fall). Maybe that's what it's from?

To get a feel for the area (creek) LE is focusing the searches on...

Locals... Can you tell us...

what is this creek used for...

Is it a recreation area?

Fishing?

Rafting?

Boating?

does it have a dock?

swimming?

Running/hiking paths along side of it?

do many people frequent the area...

or is it remote...

TIA...:seeya:

Muddy Creek runs through the countryside going through farms and crossing through Golden City just outside of town to the east and through Lamar Missouri at the west side of town. It is a large creek. Some people fish it. We have canoed down it. I imagine others canoe it, but I have never run across anyone while on the creek. No docks, running or hiking paths. It is not a frequented area. This is a very rural community. You could walk down Muddy Creek from one town to the next and never see anyone.

Not another one. :furious:

I'm hoping and praying they find her before nightfall. It would be nice to have a happy ending for once. Thankful they have a suspect in custody so quickly.

Come on Adrianna! Be safe! :please:

Muddy Creek runs through the countryside going through farms and crossing through Golden City just outside of town to the east and through Lamar Missouri at the west side of town. It is a large creek. Some people fish it. We have canoed down it. I imagine others canoe it, but I have never run across anyone while on the creek. No docks, running or hiking paths. It is not a frequented area. This is a very rural community. You could walk down Muddy Creek from one town to the next and never see anyone.

Thank you, Glitterflits, for information on the area of the creek....

sounds lovely to me... Were it not a place being searched for a young, missing girl...

JMO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crunchy Riff
Back