GUILTY MO - Adriaunna Horton, 12, abducted & murdered, Golden City, 19 Aug 2013 *Arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I used to think like this.

But now- if they KNOW a person did "it" like in this situation- no trial at taxpayers expense- no appeals- done.

What frustrates is me is when they confess, like Brianna Rodriguez' killer and then still plead not guilty and have a trial.

Latest update:
http://www.ozarksfirst.com/story/breaking-crews-searching-for-missing-12-year-old-find-body/d/story/IlJugE12Dku4qkX5vzfRtw?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

"Around 2:30 p.m., search crews narrowed in on a 3-foot by 3-foot patch of dirt near the intersection of Farm Roads 60 and 100, just west of Golden City. Investigators say they located jewelry next to the location."

This article reports Adriaunna's dad, JH, had BB working for him until BB went to jail... No conflict between them...

JH gave BB's wife some jobs... And paid for groceries for her and their children... While BB was in jail...

FYI...

That to me is one of the huge problems with our justice system. To many pleas to make it easier and less time consuming for the prosecutors and the courts.
UGH!

MOO
I'd like it advertised who the prosecutor and judge in that case were, they need to be exposed for letting these predators out in society and it should be advertised somewhere publicly as well so that parents know. IMO

Sad outcome. Drop him off at the animal shelter and let them euthanize him. Only humans deserve due process.

To go THREE times by that park...

It really seems to me he was targeting HER... Poor Adriaunna...

:stormingmad:

He could have been trolling. I followed another case where the perp drove by a few schools looking for a girl and he drove by one particular school three times in the same day and it was captured by video camera. (Tori Stafford case)

I agree and all sex offenders need to be either branded or tattooed on the face so the world knows what they are and this way you can tell just by looking at them what they are then they cant hide anymore.

Now THIS sounds like a great plan! :thumb:

I have a brother in law who pled down to the same damn thing and spent 2 years in jail it makes me sick now his kids who testified against him when they were in their 20's have to watch out what he does for the rest of their lives including the grandkids as he has fooled everyone who doesn't know. Any contact is hell for them but because he pled down its not on the register. I don't pretend and I let everyone know but the rest sweep it under the rug

I keep going back to this news story "Around 2:30 p.m., search crews narrowed in on a 3-foot by 3-foot patch of dirt near the intersection of Farm Roads 60 and 100, just west of Golden City. Investigators say they located jewelry next to the location."

I'm thinking this means he tried to bury her. So, he kidnapped her, killed her and buried her in less than 90 minutes??? From the park to the intersection is about a 7-8 minute drive, so actually in less than 70-75 minutes he did all this.

Do we think this was premeditated or spontaneous??? I keep thinking spontaneous because how could he have known she would be at the part at that exact time?

I believe it was reported that Adriaunna went to that park daily...

I have a feeling he knew about her habits...

All JMO

The sad thing is who did not know when they caught him a couple of hours later what had happened, I heard today well maybe he sold her, does that stuff go on in that area??? Who honestly really believed that. Is there death penalty there, because I am sick and tired of this outcome and I want to see these *advertiser censored***** die IMO.

This beautiful child has a smile like my older daughter has. Awww.
I feel sure Adriaunna had the same heart of gold her daddy has. She was victimized for being a little saint.

May the perp rot..............

or blunt force trauma to face etc---remember those anger management classes

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member