GUILTY MO - Breeann Rodriguez, 3, Senath, 6 August 2011 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
According to the probably cause statement, SM claims Breeann was standing on the pool ladder. Why would LE be looking for a white van IF SM said he found Breeann standing on the pool ladder?

There is a reason why they were initially looking for the white van before SM was arrested.

Patty, maybe because they didn't have SM yet? As soon as they arrested him they said the white van was no longer being looked for.

BRodriguezHouses2-1.jpg

Distance from Breeann's house to SM's house (6 houses away)

According to the probably cause statement, SM claims Breeann was standing on the pool ladder. Why would LE be looking for a white van IF SM said he found Breeann standing on the pool ladder?

There is a reason why they were initially looking for the white van before SM was arrested.

I could be wrong, but I think I remember reading early on in the case that one of the neighbors had recalled seeing a white van in the area a few days prior. I think that's why they were looking for the van initially.

attachment.php

Waterways were they are searching...

Attachments

• Waterways Breeann.JPG
    Waterways Breeann.JPG
    29.1 KB · Views: 201
hollye, do you recall, was this the same area where they mentioned it looked like something had been dragged across the road.

Nope, different areas...I have both marked on the map. The camera is where they were photographing something being drug across the road and the 5 Rivers location, Elk Chute Levee location & Hornersville Swamp/Pierce Landing locations are where they are searching based on SM stating that he threw her off of one of the bridges on 164 into one of the flood waterways.

Patty, maybe because they didn't have SM yet? As soon as they arrested him they said the white van was no longer being looked for.

This is when a timeline comes in handy. If they were looking for a white van since 8/6/11 and SM wasn't arrested until 8/12/11, that is a long time to determine the white van belonged to a SM living on the same street.

Something is just off!

So this guy made at least two trips,maybe even 3 or 4 to get rid of evidence. First to get rid of Breeann. Second, to get rid of the bike. He could have gotten rid of the TWs on this trip as well. He could have also taken one or two extra trips to get rid of the TWs. Lots of traveling around for this .

Nope, different areas...I have both marked on the map. The camera is where they were photographing something being drug across the road and the 5 Rivers location, Elk Chute Levee location & Hornersville Swamp/Pierce Landing locations are where they are searching based on SM stating that he threw her off of one of the bridges on 164 into one of the flood waterways.

Love your maps, by the way. Thank you for all of your hard work.

I don't think the white van (if it ever existed) belonged to the suspect? I figured that the reason LE said they were no longer looking for it was because they had him in custody, not that they discovered he owned it.

This is when a timeline comes in handy. If they were looking for a white van since 8/6/11 and SM wasn't arrested until 8/12/11, that is a long time to determine the white van belonged to a SM living on the same street.

Something is just off!

That was one of the first tips LE received (that a neighbor thought they might have seen a white van on the street the day of the abduction), so they stated they were looking for a white van. After SM was arrested (who does not own a white van), the van was no longer in question. That's my understanding of the situation.

The affidavit makes it seem like he suffocated her right after he brought her in the house, after discovering her on the ladder. I think there's a lot of missing info there. JMO

Yea, something that took an hour.

I wonder if he was one of those weirdo freaks about his yard. The kind that think they have a perfect right to shoot dogs, cats and humans who walk on their grass.

Thank you.

When I look at the google map street view, 6 houses is still pretty far based on the length of the homes etc. :furious:

Most definitely agree, but when you live in the middle of nowhere and live on a street with only 26 houses on it and, from what I gather, a very family friendly neighborhood with lots of kids and older people, families probably felt real safe...safe enough to allow their kids to ride their bikes up and down the street without having an eye on them at all times.

I am not saying that this is something I would do in this day and age, but is something I did as a kid, and something I am sure happened with frequency in this small little town, until Aug 6, 2011.

If, Breeann was noticed missing at about 12 noon did he have her for an hour after that, while the LE were going door to door?

I found some pictures of him and his family/kids. One of the kids was on a little league baseball team. I hope LE talks to any kids he might have come in contact with visa-vie his childrens' activities - Scouts, ball teams, church, etc.

Just read the probably cause affadavit. What a horrible, horrible story. Even if it happened that way, and I'm sure he's leaving out some details, it's just f-ing hideous. Makes me sick.

Most definitely agree, but when you live in the middle of nowhere and live on a street with only 26 houses on it and, from what I gather, a very family friendly neighborhood with lots of kids and older people, families probably felt real safe...safe enough to allow their kids to ride their bikes up and down the street without having an eye on them at all times.

I am not saying that this is something I would do in this day and age, but is something I did as a kid, and something I am sure happened with frequency in this small little town, until Aug 6, 2011.

I currently live on a street like Ode Johnson, friendly, safe, no sidewalks, vehicles back out and not looking and children pedaling at free will.

Yes, this still happens in small towns. Kids are allowed to roam. I let my kids go two to three blocks when they were young, not 3 and 5, but young. Now I live in the country and won't allow my grandbabies out alone (neighbors have large dogs, one killed a lamb in my back yard). There is still a false sense of safety in small towns, it isn't safe anywhere now days.

I read somewhere that they found the owner of the white van and it was cleared. Sorry, don't have a link.

If, Breeann was noticed missing at about 12 noon did he have her for an hour after that, while the LE were going door to door?

Did the parents look for her for about 45 minutes before calling LE or did they call LE immediately?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member