Found Deceased MO - Cassidy Rainwater, 33, *GRAPHIC CONTENT* nude & caged in photos, Buffalo, 15 Jul 2021 *Arrests*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Moosewoman First time? Everyone here started as a newb, so no prob. Welcome aboard.:)
Doing a quick search for deeds, trying to verify trust ownership of 320 Moon Valley, I hit a paywall. Anyone have a freebie link to images of the deeds?

Dallas County Collector's website, https://www.dallascountymocollector...5otfi9c3&PHPSESSID=hpajln6sdavv3csivg5otfi9c3,
shows a property w a different Rainwater name, followed by "REV T" indicating prop is held in name of a revocable trust. The prop is "15-5.0-16-000-000-007.010" but is not on Moon Valley; it's Red Top Road in Buffalo. Is Cassidy's grandfather either Gary or Bill?

The case you mentioned was filed April 10, 2014, and the Parties & Attorneys tab/header shows her name as Cassidy Rae Paul, w her address as 320 Moon Valley and her year of birth as 1988.
The Docket Entries tab/header refer to her, as early as April 16, 2014, as Cassidy Rae Rainwater. Case was closed/disposed Feb 5, 2015.
^ https://www.courts.mo.gov/casenet/cases/header.do

I may be waaay confused:confused: about significance of address. Iirc, someone said multiple reg'd. sex off'rs previously lived in the cabin or on the prop --- the same cabin as one or both these two defendants lived in --- caught my attn. Makes no sense. Or maybe I misread, or person was referring to a different prop. Anyone? TiA.

I found one registered sex offender that lived at 386 Moon Valley (2015) - he is listed below last name : Smith.

Offender’s List – Dallas County Sheriff's Office

I am so confused how is this possible? to have all these pieces of land with zoning and deeds and all this conflicting information. Cabins built on wrong properties?

And what are the chances Cassidy’s grandfather’s cabin burns down years before too? (Shaking my head)

Her mother Tracey Wahwassuck’s body found like Cassidy herself scattered in a field in Lebanon.

l just can’t wrap my mind around all these weird coincidences…

JPs court date has changed again. And any lawyers in here that can expain what all these new entried in his case net page mean?

I did a search on!ine and found its a court date at which the attorneys provide the judge with an update on the status of the case.

https://www.avvo.com/legal-answers/what-is-a-criminal-setting--4222550.html

Considering some of the speculation about Cassidy's murder, this seems like a logical step. The ongoing investigation by LE could have resulted in a need to modify charges, etc. JMO

Thank you for checking on it.

Last edited:
Of course we are left to wonder WHY the postponement: does it tie in to the 'other DNA' that was found, or the other (200 IIRC) pieces of evidence that were found?
I'm sure the 'crap rumors' sheriff has it under control....

Its highly likely it has something to do with DNA testing and other evidence found. The sheriff has to protect the information about his case, but he shouldn't be so rude. There are probably many people now involved in this investigation and prosecution, so that's reassuring.

Its highly likely it has something to do with DNA testing and other evidence found. The sheriff has to protect the information about his case, but he shouldn't be so rude. There are probably many people now involved in this investigation and prosecution, so that's reassuring.

Agree. I am sure they are putting together a solid case.

JPs court date has changed again. And any lawyers in here that can expain what all these new entried in his case net page mean?

I looked up what "Protective order regarding Griffeye file list volume" from your photo...means.

Griffeye Analyze | An open and modular software platform for your digital media investigations

"Griffeye Analyze is used by law enforcement across the world for processing, sorting and analyzing large volumes of images and videos—with a focus on cases containing child sexual abuse material. "

:(

I looked up what "Protective order regarding Griffeye file list volume" from your photo...means.

Griffeye Analyze | An open and modular software platform for your digital media investigations

"Griffeye Analyze is used by law enforcement across the world for processing, sorting and analyzing large volumes of images and videos—with a focus on cases containing child sexual abuse material. "

:(
That's horrible. Imo. Literally makes me sick thinking about that. I had a feeling this was bigger than L.E. is letting on...

I am so confused how is this possible? to have all these pieces of land with zoning and deeds and all this conflicting information. Cabins built on wrong properties?

And what are the chances Cassidy’s grandfather’s cabin burns down years before too? (Shaking my head)

Her mother Tracey Wahwassuck’s body found like Cassidy herself scattered in a field in Lebanon.

l just can’t wrap my mind around all these weird coincidences…
Frankly, I find it hard to believe those are all coincidence...What are the odds?

The very last line of the page is interesting...

"Assorted Unconfirmed Tidbits
Timothy Norton may have used the name “Tolnok Tolnoss” online"​

Lo and behold, here's a FB page using that name, and James Phelps is one of the four friends. Might need to doe some further hunting with that name/alias.

Of course he's a friend. I am sure everyone else connected to these two are being watched/investigated.

At least I hope so.

Nothing will surprise me when they go to trial, if this net is cast as far as I think it is.

I hope the two canaries are singing very loudly to prevent the death penalty.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member