Found Deceased MO - Cassidy Rainwater, 33, *GRAPHIC CONTENT* nude & caged in photos, Buffalo, 15 Jul 2021 *Arrests*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know if the lawyers for either men are court appointed or private paid for lawyers? Rather peculiar to make such a detailed confession then have your lawyer report to public that you're going to plead not guilty now, That sounds like someone who is being paid to represent rather than court appointed
Did the detailed confession come from only one of the suspects? That would make sense to me if one was accomplice to the mastermind…

It had to have been a local person someone else involved - Someone recognized her, no?
Well the tip was from Germany so its either a local in Germany but why not send the tip in locally, I mean afterall it's an unknown person who sent it in. I honestly think its from the Darkweb and empathy got the better of that person's heart and soul. The person could have anonymity locally.

Did the detailed confession come from only one of the suspects? That would make sense to me if one was accomplice to the mastermind…
They apparently incriminated each other. They texted their plans to murder CR to each other even though they lived in the same house. I'm betting one or more other people are involved that have enough sense to either destroy evidence or to not leave it in such an obvious trail in the first place. This "mastermind" may have burned down the house or maybe directed someone else to burn it. I also don't think either Phelps or Norton are smart enough to market BDSM/cage *advertiser censored* on the dark web without help. MOO

They apparently incriminated each other. They texted their plans to murder CR to each other even though they lived in the same house. I'm betting one or more other people are involved that have enough sense to either destroy evidence or to not leave it in such an obvious trail in the first place. This "mastermind" may have burned down the house or maybe directed someone else to burn it. I also don't think either Phelps or Norton are smart enough to market BDSM/cage *advertiser censored* on the dark web without help. MOO

Agree. I think it's likely there are folks still running around that were involved or had peripheral knowledge of the murder. The arson points reinforces this for me.

So true, plus wouldn’t they have more money?

Well the tip was from Germany so its either a local in Germany but why not send the tip in locally, I mean afterall it's an unknown person who sent it in. I honestly think its from the Darkweb and empathy got the better of that person's heart and soul. The person could have anonymity locally.

I don't place a lot of weight on the Germany tip. Sheriff Rice admitted that the fbi tried to find out who it was, but all they knew was it was from Germany... This makes me think they traced someone to an IP address in Germany. I live in Missouri and, like many Americans, I use a VPN all the time. I can literally assign myself an IP address from Germany in 30 seconds.

A VPN is used by many to access dark web content.my hope is that the tip was sent in by an undercover agent.

since its now came out on the news from offical info sources from the pa in this case. alot of you guys are right. but its not sex trafficing. its murder sick sick murder. they said no bond for the reasons the pa said they would stalk victims at the nearby walmart and online. ealier in this thread someone found out that jp was a minister. someone found his facebook page. posted from there. i seen a photo from his page of a older woman with a younger girl. hes smiling with the kid and woman and with just the woman hes not smiling. im fearing when more comes out about this case its gonna be super more disturbing than ever and to know that 50 percent of what was rumors is now true makes me sick disturbed and everything else under the sun. i cant tell you the many of times i travled down to moon valley for the river access. its messed my mind over so badly. ive been trying to stay away from this as much as possible since the new info came out about this case. theres a podcast called blood gore and more. they live near this area too. they found a true source that knew information about this case. im disturbed about how the sheriff made his statements on facebook trying to tell us all of this was lies. then the bomb shells come out in the last few days. this is far from over and its only gonna get worse. you guys on websleuths have done a better job investaging than the law enforcement. to think they say theses are the only 2 known to have done the crime there cant be. there has to be more in this mess. still questions remain who burnt down the home ? who was the people in the grand prix harasing people. theres stilll many questions with no answers. with being a person who used to go to moon valley alot for the river and used to enjoy the views of the river and all of that. i question so many things. i still want to know why they didnt do a better job secureing the area. why wasnt it closed off all this time. this crime is horrible and its as horrible as the rumors said it was. i still think they need to go and search everything. maybe im just a local in shock. im just upset and shook up my self. ealier this year right into the spring to summer time i went down there and remeber seeing a creepy bald headed man with a pony tail and older skinny woman with him. you guys im disturbed by all of this. i just got there and they came from the bank river area to leave. i didnt dare say nothing to them. they were spooky gave off creepy weird vibes. weird strange acting behaviors. nothing about a missing person was said at that time. this was back 3 to 4 months prior before a missing person came out. when the case first broke. i looked at jps picture and was like omg i belived i seen him before. im mad at the system for seeming like they did all they could but never once protected the scene. heres the link to the latest info Phelps hearing: Prosecutor says Phelps and Norton would search for potential victims at Walmart or online (ozarksfirst.com)

i would like to ask prayers for my hometown. we all are suffering right now. i prayed and prayed this was not real. it was fake rumors and its not fake rumors now. at least 50 percent is true and its horrible. ive always heard that saying that it could never happen to you or near your hometown but ive learned thats just not true. it can happen anywhere. i also can not get over the fact of my other times ive been down there and had strange events to happen. to think i and the other person who i went with could of became victims gives me nightmares. its just hard right now for everyone in my area.

i would like to ask prayers for my hometown. we all are suffering right now. i prayed and prayed this was not real. it was fake rumors and its not fake rumors now. at least 50 percent is true and its horrible. ive always heard that saying that it could never happen to you or near your hometown but ive learned thats just not true. it can happen anywhere. i also can not get over the fact of my other times ive been down there and had strange events to happen. to think i and the other person who i went with could of became victims gives me nightmares. its just hard right now for everyone in my area.
Much love hugs and prayers.

Not even in the police statements regarding what Norton allegedly said in his confession is ANY reference to that cage and her being in it made! It does however say that Norton confessed to planning it out with Phelps and discussing how easy it would be with her asleep om the couch by the door. He said that after she was dead they took a break then moved her outside .... She wasnt put in a cage After that she was put into the bathtub. Soo when was she in a cage? Not likely shed be asleep on the couch after being kept in then released from a cage.

I wondered about that too, where and when fits her being in a cage into all of this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member