Identified! MO - Columbia, McKnight Tire, UnkSex/Race Infant, UP59447, in backpack hidden in old tire, Aug'19

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone else find it strange that there has been absolute silence for a week? More than a week at that. No LE updates, nothing on Facebook, nothing on twitter. No more asking the public for help. Makes me wonder why? I don’t want this child swept under the rug like so many others.

Without re-opening an article -- the remains are now being checked by anthropologists, the museum on the university campus is highly respected.

The process may be slow, but should at least reveal gender & age at death?

Just seen this

Police: Autopsy fails to reveal any new information on death of infant

It seems that the autopsy failed to find cause of death, age of baby nor the sex of baby. I also noticed this dated 21 August it was reported by

kjluradio.com>newsroom>baby

I'm in uk and it won't open for me, anyone able to check it out please?

Just seen this

Police: Autopsy fails to reveal any new information on death of infant

It seems that the autopsy failed to find cause of death, age of baby nor the sex of baby. I also noticed this dated 21 August it was reported by

kjluradio.com>newsroom>baby

I'm in uk and it won't open for me, anyone able to check it out please?

i will but the link did not come thru?

eta: nevermind, i figured it out

it is an old article from august, however, so nothing new unfortunately

Makes me wonder what's going on. If they've finished all tests and still don't know the identity maybe they don't release the fact it's a zero find.
I'd rather know that they've failed to identify, the silence is excruciating.

Does anyone else find it strange that there has been absolute silence for a week? More than a week at that. No LE updates, nothing on Facebook, nothing on twitter. No more asking the public for help. Makes me wonder why? I don’t want this child swept under the rug like so many others.

We feel you. We are going to take on this case. There should be an announcement from law enforcement shortly, however we have more information here: Columbia PD Partner with Othram to Identify Baby Girl.

And for those that feel inclined, you can contribute towards the cost of testing. For those that can't, we would be grateful if you share news and keep this case alive in the minds of others so we can work together to identify the victim.

Last edited:
Makes me wonder what's going on. If they've finished all tests and still don't know the identity maybe they don't release the fact it's a zero find.
I'd rather know that they've failed to identify, the silence is excruciating.
Thanks @othram for taking this on. Many of us are supporting you.

Thank you for the support. We appreciate it!

Sending out hopes for a Happier, Healthier 2021 to you all.

It's not too late for Amiah, something could turn up around the corner to help LE bring charges.

All the hard work that goes on at Othram to help with identifying the 'found'. They do a magnificent job.

Merry Christmas, see you in 2021.

It's not too late for Amiah, something could turn up around the corner to help LE bring charges.

All the hard work that goes on at Othram to help with identifying the 'found'. They do a magnificent job.

Thank you! We are so happy to be able to help this case and others. Lots of updates coming in the new year. Best wishes to you and everyone at Websleuths!

Does LE have Amiah's Mom's DNA to see if there is a match?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Grimlockedin