Found Deceased MO - David Koenig, 25, msg'd friends "might be in trouble, need help", Branson, 8 Feb 2020 *reward*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Reaction score
Despite Tracy Koenig's best efforts, information on the whereabouts of DAVID ZACHARY KOENIG have been hard to come by.
David went missing after staying at the Peach Tree Inn in Branson, MO on 02/08/2020. Since that time Tracy Koening has circulated countless posters, made appeals on social media, and even set up a tip line in an effort to find her son.
And David is very noticeable.
100833945_354280365965815_7503148505645449216_o.jpg

This MMA fighter is easy to see.
upload_2020-6-4_22-11-41.png
He has countless tattoos on his chest, upper arms, and stomach. While he usually wears a beard, he may be clean shaven. He is 6’6, 240 lbs.
upload_2020-6-4_22-12-17.png
The family is offering a $5,000 reward for information that leads to David.
90203441_2764129516956056_8854980584364048384_n.jpg

Last Known Location Map
Hair Color: Brown
Eye Color: Brown
99111637_10216710744593131_957075372480921600_o.jpg

LITTLE ELSE IS KNOWN AT THIS TIME.
If you have any information please contact:
Branson Police Department
Phone: (417) 334-3300
or Submit an Anonymous Tip
Verify active missing status here.

*modsnip*

Last edited by a moderator:
Messaged his friends and said he may be in danger and asked for a ride?

His poor mom. Prayers for this young man to be found safely.
I don't understand that if his Mom lived in Branson why he was staying at a hotel in a room provided by the owner there. Was he involved with persons or activities he didn't want his Mom to know about? I pray she finds him - he's obviously loved very much.

Messaged his friends and said he may be in danger and asked for a ride?

His poor mom. Prayers for this young man to be found safely.

I wish we knew more about the messages, was he saying he was in danger from another person or was he injured in some way? Or something else.

Joining you in praying for this man's safe return.

MOO

I only know of this case via Facebook - a friend who lives in Branson has been sharing Tracy Koenig's posts & posters. I'm glad to see someone started a thread here for them, and really hope some information turns up soon.

Family of man missing in Branson hoping for new information on his whereabouts

The family of a man missing in Taney County is hoping to get more information on his whereabouts.

Tracy Koenig’s son has been missing since February 8, 2020.

"Actually we didn't report him missing at the very beginning because he's 25 years old and he has done that for short periods of time. When it came up past a few weeks we definitely knew that something was wrong."

“He did call a couple of his good friends or messaged them anyway. Then just stopped messaging. That was it. Nobody's actually had voice contact with him since," she explained.

Koenig said that tips on her son's location have been trickling in.

A $5,000 reward is being offered for any information that helps Koenig's family find him.

I don't understand that if his Mom lived in Branson why he was staying at a hotel in a room provided by the owner there. Was he involved with persons or activities he didn't want his Mom to know about? I pray she finds him - he's obviously loved very much.
From the Facebook page, specifically a post from June 11th, his mom is open about him struggling with addiction. I'm wondering if that may have something to do with him staying at a hotel. Just a thought.

Still searching: Family of man missing in Branson remains hopeful

It’s been 7 months since David Koenig vanished.

A $5,000 reward is being offered for any information that helps Koenig’s family find him.

Friends of Koenig’s family has organized a few search parties, last month, hoping to find him.

Branson Police say this case is active and that they are investigating any and all leads.

You can leave your tip anonymously with department at 417-334-3300.

Family of missing Branson man asks for public’s help to find him

It’s now been almost nine months since a Branson man was last seen.

Wednesday, on his 26th birthday, David Koenig’s family is asking anyone with information to come forward.

Branson Police tells us that detectives continue to work on this case.

Anyone with information is asked to give them a call at (417) 334-3300.

Mother is desperate to find her missing son, who has been missing for 11 months

BRANSON, Mo.- One mother is looking for answers as to where her son could be and is hoping 2021 will bring him home.

David (Dave) Koenig, 26, has been missing since Feb. 8, 2020, and his mother Tracy Koenig is desperate to find her son.

“Dave is literally the biggest personality in any room he walks into,” Tracy told Ozarks First. “You can’t miss him. He’s 6’6″. If somebody need help, they would call him. It’s hard to miss him. Somebody like him doesn’t just disappear.”

David is an amateur mixed martial arts fighter and would spend the majority of his time at the gym.

“That was the one really positive thing in his life,” said Tracy. “His family and this, to him, this is part of his family as well. Dave, you know, he did struggle with some things in his life, with addiction for some years, and this is what pulled him out of it. He loved coming in here. This is what he lived for.”

Tracy has expressed frustration with how long it’s taking to locate her son but says her frustration is not directed at the Branson Police Department, who’s heading the investigation along with the help of the Missouri State Highway Patrol.

“He is not their only case. They do other things,” Tracy said. “I don’t think that they deal with a lot of missing persons cases. I know that the police are interviewing constantly and I am in touch with them several times a week.”

Though it is hard not knowing where her son is, Koenig still has to be strong for her other kids.

“The only way I can do this is day-to-day,” Tracy said. “I get up. I go to work. I have two other kids that are younger than Dave. You can’t just lay there and cry and let it happen, because who’s going to fight for him? And who’s going to be there for my other kids? I do take care of myself the best I can. It’s been really hard, though.”

Tracy is hopeful someone will come forward with information on her son’s disappearance.

“I think since November it’s been really rough because it was his birthday, and then it was Christmas and Thanksgiving and now it’s a new year and we just don’t really have anything solid,” said Tracy. “I think there’s more than one person that knows what’s going on and what happened. It’s a new year. It’s been beyond horrible for us and somebody just needs to do the right thing.”

Tracy had one message for Dave: “We miss you and we need you to come home or let us know that you’re OK. It’s been a long time and it’s time to come home and be with your family.”

David Koenig is 6’6″, 240 pounds, has brown hair and brown eyes. He also has multiple tattoos and is missing part of his middle finger on his left hand.

If anyone has any information regarding David Koenig’s disappearance you can call the Branson Police Department at (417) 334-3300 to leave an anonymous tip.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PKBB
Back