GUILTY MO - Ebony Jackson, 30, St Louis, 4 January 2013

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The license plate and hub cap could very well have been removed after it was left there. Maybe someone only got one hub cap off before someone else came down the road.

They just mentioned the found car TWICE on noon news on channel 5. This is an improvement. They showed video of the car on the street, blocked off by crime tape. They are processing the car.

I am not surprised the car was found in this neighborhood. (Giving Ebony the benefit of the doubt; Our contractor left his car running and it was stolen in our 'normal' neighborhood. The car was later found in the a shady north county area banged up after someone went joyriding. )

I am sure the plates were removed after all of the news coverage on this story, either by Ebony or someone else. Out of state plates stick out anyway.

Curious what they find in the car. Will they check for prints? Waiting on that gps info.

Would someone steal hubcaps? She could just drive like me :) I am only allowed hubcaps because the curb likes to run into my tire a lot and replacing my hubcaps is way cheaper than rims.

Yeah, why would only one hubcap be gone if the car were hit just by petty thieves... :waitasec:

I was really hoping she took off some where rather than the other options. The fact that her car was found makes me very nervous.

Yes. And It's not like they found it in the airport or bus station parking lot, either, which might indicate her leaving town on her own. I also have a very bad feeling. :(

They just mentioned the found car TWICE on noon news on channel 5. This is an improvement. They showed video of the car on the street, blocked off by crime tape. They are processing the car.

I am not surprised the car was found in this neighborhood. (Giving Ebony the benefit of the doubt; Our contractor left his car running and it was stolen in our 'normal' neighborhood. The car was later found in the a shady north county area banged up after someone went joyriding. )

I am sure the plates were removed after all of the news coverage on this story, either by Ebony or someone else. Out of state plates stick out anyway.

Curious what they find in the car. Will they check for prints? Waiting on that gps info.

They will definitely check for prints, especially if the driver seat is in the wrong position for a person of Ebony's size (too far back, too close to the wheel).

Yeah, why would only one hubcap be gone if the car were hit just by petty thieves... :waitasec:

The only thing I can think of is to alter the appearance of the vehicle a little bit. Everyone was looking for the car.

Also, Wouldn't she take her handicap tag off of the mirror if she was trying to hide???

Plate would have been removed at time of dumping as no one goes back to a dumped car and risks being seen in that vicinity, I don't think. Cars are dumped for a reason - to disassociate oneself from them.

I agree but people steal plates too. Most likely it was removed before dumping.

It seems to me that if Ebony and friend planned to dump the car together and run off into the wild blue yonder, they would have definitely thought to take off/down the disabled placard.

I'm left to wonder if the plate can't be found somewhere around the apt. complex/dumpster where baby D. was left.

I am not sure why the car would be missing the rear plate but have the front. Then again, the car could have been missing it's rear plate prior to all this, too.

wow... car found... looks to me like it was ditched before someone went to IL... (if they ditched the car rather than taking it across to IL, would they be avoiding any interstate charges?). The hubcap to me seems like maybe they either curbed it somewhere and just lost it... or maybe they were driving through some rough terrain and it fell off? did anyone see the car in the news videos? was it dirty, like it could have been taken off road somewhere? i don't think this is a step in the right direction of finding Ebony alive. :(

what i'm thinking is she was with this male friend and maybe something happened... they got into an argument & she ended up getting hurt somehow and/or he threatened her in some way, so maybe she told him "ok, i'll go with you. but let me leave my baby somewhere" or something like that (why baby was there with his blanket, etc & full bottle... i think she made it, not someone else).. but if she was in the military, i would hope she'd have been able to defend herself somewhat. maybe this person will have some markings on them if there was a fight put up.

not much has really been said about the phone other than when she was last heard from. i'd like to know her cell phone activity... what the status of her phone is right now... off? is it going straight to voicemail? when did that start happening?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stassy75
Back