GUILTY MO - Ebony Jackson, 30, St Louis, 4 January 2013

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I certainly hope that the car being found abandoned with the plate missing amps up the investigation to locate Ebony.

Let's assume she left Illinois with 'friend', came to st louis to see cousin in st john. Something happened when she got in st louis. baby is left at apt off of rock road. ( to me, the baby was found too close to her cousin's house. i feel she was in the car then) they get back on highway 70, (heading back towards illinois where 'friend' lived) get off and drop car a few blocks from highway. if this is foul play, I am just saying doesn't Ebony have to be in between where the baby was and the car? Unless someone switched cars. I wonder if they will look around where the car was found. It's a terrible neighborhood.

I don't understand why someone would remove only one license plate and would also not take the handicapped license.

I wonder if the missing license plate has been put on another vehicle.

I'm guessing this particular neighborhood would not have any sort of security cameras?

I don't understand why someone would remove only one license plate and would also not take the handicapped license.

I wonder if the missing license plate has been put on another vehicle.

I'm guessing this particular neighborhood would not have any sort of security cameras?

In a hurry and freaked out is my guess. I'm assuming he/she took the back plate off where baby D. was left and then went to dump the car.

Let's assume she left Illinois with 'friend', came to st louis to see cousin in st john. Something happened when she got in st louis. baby is left at apt off of rock road. ( to me, the baby was found too close to her cousin's house. i feel she was in the car then) they get back on highway 70, (heading back towards illinois where 'friend' lived) get off and drop car a few blocks from highway. if this is foul play, I am just saying doesn't Ebony have to be in between where the baby was and the car? Unless someone switched cars. I wonder if they will look around where the car was found. It's a terrible neighborhood.

I also hope LE has checked every apartment where the baby was left. Someone said that most or all of that building is vacant. Did LE enter the apartments or bring in dogs to search?

I would think taking the back plate off would make the car more suspicious driving it back from where the baby was found.

The road the car was found on looks like it may be a one-way street so maybe taking off the back plate there, nobody driving down the road would notice where the tags were from unless they looked out their rear view/side view mirrors.

In a hurry and freaked out is my guess. I'm assuming he/she took the back plate off where baby D. was left and then went to dump the car.

But how would Ebony or the 'friend' from Il know that building was full of abandoned apartments??
the baby was left in the hall, and not an apt. so does that mean the apts were locked? or someone just wanted the baby to be found. either they cared or didnt know to try an apt. I also think they were in a hurry.

This one is a mystery for sure. Add to it the apparent brain/cognitive issues and it could truly go either way. I hope she is found safe.

But how would Ebony or the 'friend' from Il know that building was full of abandoned apartments??
the baby was left in the hall, and not an apt. so does that mean the apts were locked? or someone just wanted the baby to be found. either they cared or didnt know to try an apt. I also think they were in a hurry.

A local is my guess..same person who would know where to dump a car with abandoned homes and elderly folks with mostly bad eyesight.

I have a bad feeling that she is not ok......I am thinking the baby was left so he would be found and she is not going to be so easily found. I have heard many killers echo the sentiment that they may hurt an adult but would never hurt a child. Cars being found with missing people involved rarely turns out well.

I agree, I think she met with foul play. If she wanted to "get away", she would have left the baby somewhere safer, she would have removed her handicapped tag, and I don't see her removing a hubcap to disguise the car.

I HOPE I'm wrong, and she is either confused, or suffering PPD, or just wants a break and took off. All those things can be fixed. :please:

And if indeed the boyfriend has been ruled out, as the video said, then I'm back on the "friend" she was with.

Sad to say I'm with the brain malfunction/went along willingly/is now dead scenario right now. Hope not.

Darn it, I was just discussing this case on Facebook with another poster (hi!) and said that I went from suspecting foul play yesterday to thinking maybe she was voluntarily missing after reading this morning. Now I'm right back to having a very bad feeling about this case.

I won't be shocked if we find out the father of that baby isn't who we assume it to be.

The hub cap very well could have been missing for a long time prior to this. The rear plate doubtful. Everyone knows you have to have at least a rear license plate in every state. I hope they search the area where the car was found very thoroughly and where the baby was found. It's all about this 'friend'.
I'm assuming LE will be going door to door on the street where the car was found. In the google images I was looking at there were cars on the street so not all those houses are abandoned. They are 2012 images...so fairly current.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raja5367
Back