MO - Grief & protests follow shooting of teen Michael Brown #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
IDK But the minute baden is called in to do an autopsy that tells me that someone wants something other then the truth. jmo

I don't know how the family attorneys would have spun the findings if it wasn't for the questionable shot. Why would they take a chance on the autopsy if they didn't have an idea there would be a q about it?

Anyway, I think this is a simple way of visualizing the arm shot. With your arms to your sides, touch the outside of your arm. Now bend your arm up at the elbow, now the shot would be received from the "back"

I think it's valid for Dr B to say it could have come from the back, even though with those shots all on the left side, it makes more sense that they were in a line. IMO

If they did all come from the back, he sure as heck didn't turn around and put his hands in the air with 4 GSWs to the arm. IMO

Whenever I hear someone talking about being 'bum rushed', I think of Jodi Arias testifying about getting down 'like a linebacker'.

IDK But the minute baden is called in to do an autopsy that tells me that someone wants something other then the truth. jmo

LOL. Just waiting for someone else to chime in on what is going on here the last couple pages since the latest comments by Baden. Oh my oh my...

I'm just glad it wasn't Werner Spitz. I'm almost embarrassed for him. He just needs to stop it:)

Whenever I hear someone talking about being 'bum rushed', I think of Jodi Arias testifying about getting down 'like a linebacker'.

Oh no, now I can't get that image of her "like a linebacker" demo out of my head. Ugh

LOL. Just waiting for someone else to chime in on what is going on here the last couple pages since the latest comments by Baden. Oh my oh my...

I didn't hear him say anything new. Seems like all his answers are "It could be"

Yes, we are expected to believe Brown was running away ....backwards...with his arms above his head....after pirouetting ....on point ...after being hit in the back.

;)

IMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I will explain it again for you Linda7NJ. When Baden first said MB was shot INTO the front... I explained numerous times that does not mean he was shot FROM the front. It means into the front of his body RELATIVE to the anatomical position. The front of your arms face BEHIND you in normal posture. This means that ..YES it is POSSIBLE that MB was shot first as he was walking or running or facing away from OW. It means nothing more than that... It means POSSIBLE. That is MO but it is also fact. It is possible.

In a previous thread, someone provided his name, he is a local activist/instigator if I am remembering the description of him correctly.

Many of the witnesses you see all over the news were on that same grassy area together in many photos, including MBs mom, Tiffany, Piaget, DJ and the man in the green.

That is Anthony Shahid, he is a local activist. See he was involved early on.

Here he is standing next to New Black Panther leader, Hashim Nzinga when they took over the Chief of Police press conference.
You can see him at the 4:05 mark (he's the one wearing the hat with a star and has ropes and chains around himself)
http://fox2now.com/2014/08/14/video-protesters-take-over-ferguson-police-chiefs-news-conference/

That's what makes this whole thing really smell rotten.

An article about the activist activities of Anthony Shahid. Too many interesting things in here to choose to post, so I'd encourage interested posters to read the whole thing. I think it's kind of illuminating that this man is in so many pictures of the bystanders from the early hours after MB's death.

http://www.riverfronttimes.com/2003-02-19/news/who-s-afraid-of-anthony-shahid/

Another, more biased article:

http://tntribune.com/community/national/anthony-shahid-remains-at-front-lines-in-ferguson/

And more links to his activist activities:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Mb2_up9vt8

https://ph.celebrity.yahoo.com/phot...-outside-st-louis-county-photo-192123043.html

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q...&mid=E6ECE32898BFEDD85718E6ECE32898BFEDD85718

I will explain it again for you Linda7NJ. When Baden first said MB was shot INTO the front... I explained numerous times that does not mean he was shot FROM the front. It means into the front of his body RELATIVE to the anatomical position. The front of your arms face BEHIND you in normal posture. This means that ..YES it is POSSIBLE that MB was shot first as he was walking or running or facing away from OW. It means nothing more than that... It means POSSIBLE. That is MO but it is also fact. It is possible.

The front of your arms face BEHIND you in normal posture? Um...mine don't, they face my side. I better call the doctor.

If you would search my previous posts on this subject you'll find that I am well aware of the anatomical position used at autopsy.

I also understand the definition of "possible"

I prefer "PROBABLE"

It wouldn't be surprising to learn that witnesses who saw what's considered to be OW version of what happened, would be fearful to go public with their story---everything considered.

Which is exactly why this whole "which witness do you find most credible" thing feels like a line of questioing to me that I'm uncomfortable with.

Nobody needs to know who this person is or where this person lives.

Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk 2

The front of your arms face BEHIND you in normal posture? Um...mine don't, they face my side. I better call the doctor.

You and me both! LMAO!

About Anthony Shahid, how in the world did he get to that scene WITH his crew (that same group appears everywhere with him!) that soon??? Makes no sense!

About Anthony Shahid, how in the world did he get to that scene WITH his crew (that same group appears everywhere with him!) that soon??? Makes no sense!

It is bizarre, isn't it?

It is bizarre, isn't it?

Isn't MB's great uncle? a Rev. from St. Louis?
*or works with young men from the congregation.
My guess... Anthony Shahid is or was a member of the same congregation.
Remember an uncle walked on the scene to see if it was MB. My guess is he called family who then called AS.
Just a hunch.

All posts are MOO

I think that there's room for doubt about whether or not this is a justifiable police shooting or a crimminal homicide.

The robbery is indisputable and important evidence. We don't have clear evidence yet about officer Wilson's injuries. The direction of the bullets that struck MB seem to be from the front but some question that.

I'd like to see some more evidence myself.

Can I ask you to ask yourself why?

ETA - just jumping off your post here and not meaning to jump all over you, but this is a question for those delving into every little nuance of this case to try to find the "smoking gun."

These shootings happen all the time and we never talk about them nor care about them. The ONLY reason we are even talking about this is because of the outrageous story laid out by MBs accomplish and those that gathered with him on the grassy knoll after the shooting. That's why we all paid attention. That's why it became national news. How outrageous is it for a cop to gun down an unarmed kid for walking down the middle of the street in broad daylight who was begging for mercy with his hands up! Wow...I was all over that!!! Well, sure, it would be completely outrageous...if it were true.

If the story came out immediately that MB was shot to death 10 minutes after strong arm robbing a convenience store after assaulting a police officer and resisting arrest, no one would have batted an eye. And that is what happened here. It is painfully obvious, in my opinion.

But it's like Santa Clause. Everyone wants so badly to believe in him, but he isn't real. There are a lot of people banking on this being the truth, but it isn't real. I believe it is now time for the race baiters, apologists, conclusion jumping folks who have accused this poor officer of cold blooded murder start slowing backing away, as gracefully as possible, and go about their days. Because there is no way, no how, this man will ever be proven guilty of anything.

If anything, Officer Darren <modsnip> should receive another one of those commendations and a shiny new medal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ANicholls16