MO - Grief & protests follow shooting of teen Michael Brown #13

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
When I read these theories about shot "in the front, but from the back", shot from the front, but somehow the theory is the coronal trajectory was then back to front, all I can think of is gymnastics. As in, a perfect flying forward dive roll, lol! So now we can add these to theories that not only did MB "pirouette", he did a flying forward dive roll, and with perfect technique, and both hands up, while surrendering, and dodging bullets. Sounds more and more like someone describing a gymnastics floor routine, IMO. :facepalm: (Well, except for the dodging bullets....unless the unrelenting glare of gymnastics judges can be considered metaphorical bullets, l

IMO, the gymnastics that is occurring is "verbal gymnastics." Concerted efforts to spin the evidence to fit the "shot in the back" witness statements that proliferated in the first hours, that have been shown to be wrong by the evidence. No one from the Brown family et al can let those incorrect statements just go by the wayside as "mistakes", because they are absolutely critical to the manufactured outrage that was incited right from the start, IMO. Without MB being shot "in the back while surrendering", there is nothing real or truthful to Crump/ Parks/ Sharpton/ Jackson and their story themes. They HAVE to somehow persuade as many people as possible that MB was shot in the back, "unarmed in broad daylight", "like a dog in the street", in order to perpetuate the racial unrest, IMO. The truth is just an annoying inconvenience to be minimized, deflected, and concealed.

Right now, the Brown family et al and their ideas have the upper hand on television and in the media. But IMO, that time is coming to an end. So far, what they have furthered has not been balanced or countered with the REST of the evidence, like autopsy #1, ballistics, officer reports, radio calls, etc. Soon, all that is going to be public, too.

Being shot in the front while surrendering would be almost as bad, IMO, as being shot in the back while surrendering. MB turning around, in itself, does not justify getting shot. Even if he was "taunting" the officer, it would not justify getting shot. If he was actually attacking, or coming toward OW to attack, that would be a different matter, IMO. But the "charging" is merely an allegation and not proven at this point.

With all shots aimed at MB's right arm before the fatal shot to his head, would it appear that OW was trying to stop MB from moving towards him? If MB was trying to surrender with his hands up one shot to the left side of his body would have stopped him. Why did OW aim at the right side of MB body, specifically his arms?

I hadn't even thought of it that way. Great point.

It does not have to have happened that way. Because when he turned around depending on how he turned, It could have been in the same line of fire. I am still waiting on verification of the shot audio.. We know some missed if that is accurate.

That audio hasn't been verified by the FBI yet but honestly it doesn't matter. Think about what I said.

Even IF there was a 2-3 second pause, it still makes zero sense. Actually, it makes even less sense if the pause is true.

I see what you are contending...but you are assuming that all of the arm shots happened at the same time. We know that MB was NOT shot in the back, but if he was shot AT as he was running away, it is possible that one of the "graze" wounds on his arm (or maybe hand) is the result of that. JMO

So yesterday I saw that the audio is being authenticated???

I'm still weighing my opinion on valid or not.

The audio was recorded using the Glide video messaging app. This Glide company confirmed yesterday that that specific video file had been stored on the Glide server at the time the shooting. I have heard the file also includes the GPS location of where it was recorded, the home of a man who lives near the site of the shooting.

Knowing how the a Glide app works and how message files are stored, it is safe to assume the recording is legitimate.

Dr. Baden is not as young as he used to be. Maybe it just took him a little more time to get the job done, lol! Maybe he didn't hear them right in the first "strategy sessions" as to what he was supposed to say, and how he was supposed to say it, lol!

But hey, he's finally "coming around" to understand and help advance the strategy, right?! Just took him a few days longer than the rest of the team. IMO.

Maybe they had to have some practice sessions with a mock camera interview for a few days, to make sure what he said was what was rehearsed in the strategy sessions? That takes time. IMO, of course!

I don't think people should disparage a well known and well respected dr. He is a great forensic pathologist. It is one thing to disagree with his findings and another all together to go after the man. IMO

Why shouldn't the defense have equal right to those first autopsy results? Also, the family most certainly should!

Wait a minute! There is no "defense" at this point! The Brown family attorney is not the "defense attorney"-- if anyone is a defense attorney here, it is OW's attorney team!

There have been NO charges filed, and no indictment! The Brown family, at this point in time, does not have "equal right to those first autopsy results". The investigation is not complete. They will have access to them at the proper time.

That audio hasn't been verified by the FBI yet but honestly it doesn't matter. Think about what I said.

Even IF there was a 2-3 second pause, it still makes zero sense. Actually, it makes even less sense if the pause is true.

I'm wondering, too, which eye was Officer Wilson's aiming eye. Was that the one that MB punched?

Why shouldn't the defense have equal right to those first autopsy results? Also, the family most certainly should!

If it goes to trial, OW's defense will have access to the first autopsy results.

So, you think it's possible that MB was shot once while he was facing away, then he turned around and was shot several more times?

Think about this, if you will. IF what you believe is true, what did Officer Wilson have against MB's right arm? If MB was facing away from OW, MB's right arm would have been on OW's right.
Once he turned around, MB's right arm would have been on OW's left. So, you're saying that OW shot at MB's right first and once he turned around, he re-aimed and shot left?l

It doesn't make any sense.

Well again, I didn't say anywhere that I believe anything happened. Just what is possible.
And I wouldn't say at all that it doesn't make any sense. That could explain the pause between flurry of shots. It is quite conceivable in my mind that a second flurry of shots is going to hit a different portion of a moving target especially if we are considering OW's alleged eye injury. It also matches up perfectly with EYE witness accounts .. "MB was running away, hit with a shot which jerked his body, then he turned around, allegedly put his hands up, and ate a few more bullets"
It is quite possible things happened this way. Again, I am not saying it did happen that way, just that it could have.

I don't think people should disparage a well known and well respected dr. He is a great forensic pathologist. It is one thing to disagree with his findings and another all together to go after the man. IMO

He's a public figure, and a celebrity doctor, who is changing his PUBLIC story and comments over time. That makes him fair game for criticism, IMO.

ETA: Fair game for sarcasm, too, and speculation about "why" it took him 11 days to change his story. IMO. He's a controversial figure. He knows that, too.

With all shots aimed at MB's right arm before the fatal shot to his head, would it appear that OW was trying to stop MB from moving towards him? If MB was trying to surrender with his hands up one shot to the left side of his body would have stopped him. Why did OW aim at the right side of MB body, specifically his arms?

I stand by my theory that MB could have been falling. And someone doesn't have to have their hands up to be surrendering. Also, are you suggesting that an officer should shoot a suspect in the heart (which is what I assume you mean by "left side") if they are trying to surrender with their hands up? I thought that officers were supposed to stop shooting if someone was surrendering. Genuine questions. Please don't take offense.

When I read these theories about shot "in the front, but from the back", shot from the front, but somehow the theory is the coronal trajectory was then back to front, all I can think of is gymnastics. As in, a perfect flying forward dive roll, lol! So now we can add these to theories that not only did MB "pirouette", he did a flying forward dive roll, and with perfect technique, and both hands up, while surrendering, and dodging bullets. Sounds more and more like someone describing a gymnastics floor routine, IMO. :facepalm: (Well, except for the dodging bullets....unless the unrelenting glare of gymnastics judges can be considered metaphorical bullets, lol!)

IMO, the gymnastics that is occurring is "verbal gymnastics." Concerted efforts to spin the evidence to fit the "shot in the back" witness statements that proliferated in the first hours, that have been shown to be wrong by the evidence. No one from the Brown family et al can let those incorrect statements just go by the wayside as "mistakes", because they are absolutely critical to the manufactured outrage that was incited right from the start, IMO. Without MB being shot "in the back while surrendering", there is nothing real or truthful to Crump/ Parks/ Sharpton/ Jackson and their story themes. They HAVE to somehow persuade as many people as possible that MB was shot in the back, "unarmed in broad daylight", "like a dog in the street", in order to perpetuate the racial unrest, IMO. The truth is just an annoying inconvenience to be minimized, deflected, and concealed.

Right now, the Brown family et al and their ideas have the upper hand on television and in the media. But IMO, that time is coming to an end. So far, what they have furthered has not been balanced or countered with the REST of the evidence, like autopsy #1, ballistics, officer reports, radio calls, etc. Soon, all that is going to be public, too.

OMG there needs to be a HUG button instead of a THANKS button for this post!!! Amazing!!! You have won the Internet!!! :loveyou:

Wait a minute! There is no "defense" at this point! The Brown family attorney is not the "defense attorney"-- if anyone is a defense attorney here, it is OW's attorney team!

There have been NO charges filed, and no indictment! The Brown family, at this point in time, does not have "equal right to those first autopsy results". The investigation is not complete. They will have access to them at the proper time.

It's their son that was shot to death, and you don't think they have the right to the autopsy results? Why on Earth not?

:gaah: Is there not a single person in this clustermuck that can keep their story straight??!!

It took Dr. Baden 11 days to change his narrative
I really don't think he changed his narrative, just clarified how what he said can be interpreted. He is not commenting in what happened or what he thinks happened. He is commenting on what the facts he has tell us what is possible.

Who says that he was AIMING there? If he was, then he wasn't following procedure. Procedure says he was aiming for center mass.

That is all complete and utter speculation. Why do you wish so badly to impugn the credibility of a very experienced forensic pathologist and Dr.? Is this normal for Websleuths, to question the credibility of everyone that doesn't line up with a particular way of seeing the case?

No, it's sarcasm, and speculation as to why this celebrity doctor, hired by the family, has decided to do interviews and change his story, 11 days later.

Just remember what you are saying is your opinion, and that's cool. But to me it makes perfect sense. I guess it just depends on what you want to believe.

JMO Would-be Defense does not participate in GJ. GJ is a prosecutorial tool. The victim's family usually doesn't see autopsy results until atrial, if there is one. This is why the family hired Baden for an autopsy that they could view, to know right away about the injuries. The State Autopsy will not be published at least until the GJ has made a decision. JMO

Agreed. Also, I'm not sure the defendant (OW) would want Dr.Baden to have the official report prior to presentation to the GJ since Dr.Baden was hired by MB's family. I could foresee OW hiring his own expert If or When he is indicted and at that point I agree the defense should or would have access to the official report. JMO

No, it's sarcasm, and speculation as to why this celebrity doctor, hired by the family, has decided to do interviews and change his story, 11 days later.
OK folks, let's disregard what Baden is saying now too! LOL, when it looked like he was supporting the OW version of events, he was a genius world renowned ME. Now apparently he is biased and being told what to say.. Gimme a break! He is just saying what's possible, he is not leading in any direction.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rogue210