MO - Grief & protests follow shooting of teen Michael Brown #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to look that up. I still think they handled this badly from the beginning. I don't think the officer should have been walking around the scene and I think they should have gotten this handled much sooner and the body out of the street.

Officer Wilson was walking around the scene because he certainly couldn't leave until he was questioned about what happened. Then he was taken to the hospital to check on his injuries.

Respectfully, We have no evidence at all at this point. Only hearsay. I can not decide anything on that .

Yes, you are correct, it is hearsay. Just because both LE and Brown attorneys agreed that there was a serious altercation in the car and a fight over the weapon.
I suppose they also take people to the hospital when they haven't been injured. I'm wondering why the chief of police would out right lie about an eye injury in an interview with the media if there wasn't one.

That is something that concerns me also.

I have looked at the video and I see nothing on the officers face. He looks completely normal and uninjured to me.

This too has been discussed at great length.

A person can be severely injured ( fatally so) and be walking around appearing uninjured.

I detailed my own sons orbital eye fracture and even included a photo. It looked fine at the time...he was given an ice pack. When he was looked at again in three hours...the nurse was so panicked they called an ambulance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, and if Wilson wanted to simply gun down someone that day, why would he attempt to get out of the car? Why wasn't his gun at the ready? Why the struggle over his holstered weapon?

IMO wagon tried to get out, the door was slammed on him preventing his exit and Brown started punch him through the window and grabbing at his gun. That's the only scenario IMO that makes sense.

Was the gun HOLSTERED when the alleged struggle for it occurred? JMO

I agree. I just don't find this credible. I want to hear his authorized statement and nothing less. Not the Police Chief's version or a friends. But Mr Wilson's alone.
It would be so much better if we had a balanced accounting.
BBM

re BBM, I totally agree; I want to read it myself.

Will we get a true balanced accounting? IDK.

We'll get lots more, either after GJ returns No Bill & prosecutor releases info, or at trial, if there is one.

Officer Wilson was walking around the scene because he certainly couldn't leave until he was questioned about what happened. Then he was taken to the hospital to check on his injuries.

I understand that. But he doesn't look injured or like he is hurting. I don't see him holding his face or acting like he has been struck at all.
I am looking for something to back up the claims of people talking for him. I don't see it.

Ok, that's cool, but help me out here, I am open minded. Show us the evidence that there was a fight for the gun?

Parks admitted it. That's HUGE.

This too has been discussed at great length.

A person can be severely injured ( fatally so) and be walking around appearing uninjured.

I detailed my own sons orbital eye fracture and even included a photo. It looked fine at the time...he was given an ice pack. When he was looked at again in three hours...the nurse was so panicked they called an ambulance.

I don't believe that is true. If someone is hurting from being assaulted they are going to be holding that injury, paying attention to it and caring for it. There is no way they are going to be completely fine like nothing is wrong. My brother fractured his eye also. And when he did it was obvious because it hurts like Heck. He doesn't look injured at all to me and if it was shown in front of a jury I am betting they would think the same thing.

Is there a clear image of OW's face in any of the videos? Or do you mean Piaget C's? Because that one is awfully fuzzy to be able assessing OW's injuries, imo.

If he was uninjured he wouldn't have been taken to the ER. Pictures shortly after something happens like this tell nothing right after they happen. It takes x-rays and a doctor's examination and diagnosis. The bruising to the eye wouldn't even show up until later.

On that I have no doubt. I think MBs DNA is going to be found on OW face showing he bull fisted him right in his eye. Even the 15 minute fame witnesses have said there was an altercation in OW's SUV so MB wasn't having a nice friendly conversation with OW.

I am not sure when the hearing is regarding MB's juvenile record is but I hope it is soon. Any speck of OW's life is being delved into. Including his ex-wife's name and his current g/f's name, invading their privacy just by association. The family and family attorneys have opened the door to that information by stating what a good kid he was. The truth should be exposed. All of it. What's good for the goose is good for the gander.

JMO's

To me it doesn't even matter what MB's Juvy record shows. What matters is why he was killed. Why did OW make the decision to kill him. Yes his Juvy record may contradict the "gentle giant" persona that was portrayed in the beginning, but so what if it does? I think that is where all the anger towards MB is coming from, the fact that people feel like they were duped in the beginning, but it says nothing about the matter at hand. Fact is we been duped all along IMO.

Is a suspect's "state of mind" important?

http://www.exploreforensics.co.uk/forensic-psychology.html

A forensic psychologist will spend time trying to piece together the reasons behind why an individual would commit a violent act especially if the person responsible has not yet been remanded into custody.

Thanks for this. The "suspect" in the killing (justified or unjustified) is Officer Wilson. Yes, his state of mind is very important. JMO

Remember to post a link when you state something as a fact that has not be discussed before.

It can get very confusing to readers when they are trying to determine if it is fact or your opinion. If it is an opinion, please clearly state so.

I don't believe that is true. If someone is hurting from being assaulted they are going to be holding that injury, paying attention to it and caring for it. There is no way they are going to be completely fine like nothing is wrong. My brother fractured his eye also. And when he did it was obvious because it hurts like Heck. He doesn't look injured at all to me and if it was shown in front of a jury I am betting they would think the same thing.

Was your brother just in a fight for his life and forced to shoot someone?

There seems to be nothing there. He is not holding his face or even paying attention to it as he is gabbing. Nothing is hurting so bad that he needs any attention to be able to speak. I just don't see someone who looks injured.

I agree, he doesn't appear to be writhing in pain during that video, but it's hard to make a call on what type of injury he may have had by looking at a fuzzy video. imo

I think you are right. The Brown family didn't ask for it to go to the Grand Jury, they wanted Officer Wilson arrested immediately.

yup And no one bothered to explain to them that at least in THAT jurisdiction, all High-profile homicides are taken to the Grand Jury. JMO

Yes, you are correct, it is hearsay. Just because both LE and Brown attorneys agreed that there was a serious altercation in the car and a fight over the weapon.
I suppose they also take people to the hospital when they haven't been injured. I'm wondering why the chief of police would out right lie about an eye injury in an interview with the media if there wasn't one.

I don't think Browns attorney said anything about a fight for a gun. Just that there was an altercation. Please correct me if I am wrong. And why would the chief lie about an injury? Protecting his own? Or Maybe MB was attacked by OW and the alleged injury was a part of that altercation. Lots of reasonable explanations.

And officials were contending with what they described as “sheer chaos” on Canfield Drive, where bystanders, including at least one of Mr. Brown’s relatives, frequently stepped inside the yellow tape, hindering investigators. Gunshots were heard at the scene, further disrupting the officers’ work.
“Usually they go straight to their jobs,” Officer Brian Schellman, a county police spokesman, said of the detectives who process crime scenes for evidence. “They couldn’t do that right away because there weren’t enough police there to quiet the situation.”

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/08/24/u...meline-4-hours-on-a-ferguson-street.html?_r=0

re a question posed earlier by Oceans. No time given for when crime scene tape went up :(

Thank you, I was just searching for this.

So all of those bystanders and eyewitnesses are part of the reason it took LE so long to process the crime scene.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joybird99