MO - Grief & protests follow shooting of teen Michael Brown #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Very interesting and informative article.

If the prosecution decides to go forward with the case, can't they offer some kind of plea for Dorian? Like for example, erase the Jefferson County warrant? I'm sure they will do something to make him talk.

JMO.

There would be no need for the prosecution to offer him a deal, if this went to trial. What he has said to the media supports the "innocent boy with his hands in the air trying to surrender" claims. Now the problem then becomes if he lied to media but is going to have to tell the truth to the FBI and/or other LE.

MOO

I hate to burst anyone's Bombshell Bubble, but I think the quote that says:

is a very poorly written sentence and it might mean that DJ has talked to the Feds but his attorneys wouldn't let him talk about the shooting or robbery with WaPo.

Okay, that makes sense.

DJ better hope that his protective custody is not 50 miles away from Jefferson City. And if it is, he better hope the officials there never find out where he is.

MOO

Makes me wonder if any of it is true. I sort of feel sorry for him because of his childhood, but he could at least try to get beyond that life.

I feel sorry for him having that type childhood.

DJ better hope that his protective custody is not 50 miles away from Jefferson City. And if it is, he better hope the officials there never find out where he is.

MOO

Honestly, I doubt they are going to lock up DJ anytime soon, if ever. Right now, I figure no one (no police department) wants pictures of DJ being hauled off to jail splashed on the internet and CNN.

I think his lawyers are going to work their magic to make the warrant go away.

JMO.

Honestly, I doubt they are going to lock up DJ anytime soon, if ever. Right now, I figure no one (no police department) wants pictures of DJ being hauled off to jail splashed on the internet and CNN.

I think his lawyers are going to work their magic to make the warrant go away.

JMO.

I don't think they should drop it. He did the crime, now he needs to do the time.

MOO

MOO

Could be Tmom but I'm going to go out on a limb here, maybe not Ferguson but I'm betting the FBI did a check on DJ's background - they're funny that way, since DJ first lied about his name, DOB and age. I'm betting they know all about Jeff City. I mean, it only took me 5 minutes to look it up on google :)

Could be Tmom but I'm going to go out on a limb here, maybe not Ferguson but I'm betting the FBI did a check on DJ's background - they're funny that way, since DJ first lied about his name, DOB and age. I'm betting they know all about Jeff City. I mean, it only took me 5 minutes to look it up on google :)

MO court records are available online. Not sure what name he used though. Jefferson City is in Cole County.

https://www.courts.mo.gov/casenet/base/welcome.do

Think about it, the ONE known witness is reportedly in protective custody....ie witness protection. hummmmm

Is protective custody the same and witness protection?? He must have come clean with something!

I do too, but remember how he had lied about everything else. He may have made the whole thing up too.

He also may be fibbing about being threatened to make it look like supporters of OW are out to get him because he knows the 'truth'.

It would take hours just to feed, bathe and do homework.

My great grandmother has a ton of kids-her last was 3 months older than my father. She would delegate duties to older ones still home and great grandfather slept in shed.

I believe the WaPo fluff piece was trying to say that while DJ had been interviewed by the Feds, his attorneys didn't permit him to speak of the robbery and shooting to the PRESS, the WaPo writers in this instance. Unfortunately, the online version of the WaPo can't even be useful as a bird cage liner. All MOO

DJ not talking to Feds, Wonder if he will appear at GJ. This is baffling. Why would his lawyer allow media interviews but not the Feds. Have the Feds found out something that could put DJ in jeopardy. IDK. Thoughts anyone.
Wait, did the article say not talking to feds or not doing interviews since talking to feds? Trying to get it straight, myself...

This is a video from the treehouse source that I've never seen before, suppose to be a compilation of video. The voice sounds like it could be Crenshaw.

***Graphic Language***

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fPb4qxQ7_iA#t=15

Whoa! We CAN link to conservative treehouse? I thought no blogs or political sites. :banghead: I got warned earlier after just mentioning that site.

Not directed at you, but I am struggling, here. Is there a drowning guy smilie?

Wait, did the article say not talking to feds or not doing interviews since talking to feds? Trying to get it straight, myself...

Federal investigators have interviewed Dorian Johnson about that day. But his attorneys did not allow him to discuss the shooting or what happened on that trip to Ferguson Market, a liquor and convenience store where Brown was videotaped allegedly taking a box of Swisher Sweets and shoving the store’s manager.

It is a very poorly written sentence IMO

Whoa! We CAN link to conservative treehouse? I thought no blogs or political sites. :banghead: I got warned earlier after just mentioning that site.

Not directed at you, but I am struggling, here. Is there a drowning guy smilie?

That's a link to a youtube video that is on the youtube site. It doesn't link directly to the conservative treehouse site.

Makes me wonder if any of it is true. I sort of feel sorry for him because of his childhood, but he could at least try to get beyond that life.

I feel sorry for him too- what kind of home life and attention could he have received? Grew up in that rough area with gangs, drugs- probably no one to teach him right from wrong... I'm hoping he does have a chance to turn his life around, really. And now he's got a baby of his own... smh...
Well, he DID put the cigars back :) I'm a softie. sigh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joybird99