MO - Grief & protests follow shooting of teen Michael Brown #21

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The man with the backpack was blocking a driver, along with other protestors from moving. Other cars were permitted to move after protestors giving them the high-sign. From what I could see on the tape the black SUV did not move but protestors seem to be saying that the driver hit someone. They are filming themselves deliberately blocking the streets, which by law they are not permitted to do. Now it becomes civil disobedience which could bring Federal charges if the driver wants to press charges against them. They literally surrounded his car, one sitting on his hood.

It appears in the first video police are trying to arrest the man with the backpack because of the report taken from the driver of the black SUV.

Is anyone watching this with me!!

They are attacking that white guy and the cops are trying to save him!!!!!

http://new.livestream.com/accounts/...000-fd718ad38854a&acc_id=7972148&medium=email

http://new.livestream.com/accounts/...000-fd718ad38854a&acc_id=7972148&medium=email

Yep. The police are trying to arrest that white guy in the white shirt and they won't let them.

I wonder what he did?

Wow. The reality is almost the opposite of what you assumed initially.

Yep. That happens sometimes. Witnesses can see one thing and it is actually something totally different.

Those are people who really, really want to see the inside of a jail imo.

Or individuals who don't have the foresight to realize they are pushing the envelope with this mayhem and disruption nonsense and will end up in prison for a long time, especially if they get into terroristic threat territory...own worst enemy. So so sad.

http://new.livestream.com/accounts/9035483/events/3271930

so I'm watching it again. The protesters are standing in the middle of the street blocking traffic on both sides. If you roll down your window and give them a high 5 or shake their hand they let you pass. See how THAT works :rolleyes:

Watch around 1:46 and you'll see the Honda CRV come up in the left hand lane. It looks to me like he stops because there are 2 people standing in the lane and then he drives forward pushing them a little and then stops again and then all he!! breaks loose

From Ferguson PD site: "The 32 field operations officers [patrol officers] are divided into two platoons with two squads of eight officers per platoon. Each platoon is commanded by a lieutenant and each squad is supervised by a sergeant. Officers are on patrol 24 hours per day seven days per week. Each squad has a canine team and each squad will have officers with differing certifications."

So few doing so much for so many ingrates imo.

"The Division of Field Operations is more commonly known or referred to as Uniformed Patrol. Personnel assigned to field operations are the officers that are seen patrolling the streets and businesses in Ferguson and are responsible for answering the more than 25,000 annual calls for police service. This includes everything from noise complaints, to traffic accidents, to serious felony crimes involving weapons."

I was watching but dont know what was happening---

Nor I, and Geeze Louise, but I wish someone would start bringing a "Talking Pillow" to these gatherings.

Can't understand anything because everyone is yakking at once. :facepalm:

So they surrounded this guys car. Up close, right up against his car. Blocking him illegally, and chanting. At one point, they say, he 'ran them over.' I didnt see anyone get run over. Maybe he inched up and touched one of the people ILLEGALLY blocking his path, with his car. But they are ridiculous by trying to say he 'ran them over.' If he 'ran someone over' they would not be running back and forth yelling for his arrest.

Un-friggin-believable! Buncha screaming "protesters" surround the guy's car and won't let him move. That's very threatening, and unlawful in probably several different ways. Then they claim that he hit them?

Any law-abiding person, of any color, should just stay far away from Ferguson. It's not safe for civilized people.

I keep asking if there is a final autopsy, pictures of OW's injuries that day, or any details officially released. And keep getting links to "unnamed sources" saying Josie was "pretty" accurate. And, Jackson's statements- many of which also chnged. And quotes from Baden, which was not a complete autopsy because he was not given x rays or bullet reside information.

When I asked, funniest response I got was "you think MB has a bullet in the back?" No, I was asking where the final autopsy report was, or pics of OW injured that day?

Tef Poe/FootKlan ‏@TefPoe 19h
October 10-13th the fire expands we are asking the ENTIRE world to come join us in #Ferguson !!!! PLEASE SHARE !!! RT pic.twitter.com/nE91iIWcUs

What does 'the fire expands' mean? :eek:

Don't know the answer to your question but this is interesting.

@TefPoe@AntonioFrench boy, the homecoming parade for McCluer HS in Ferguson on the 11th will be interesting. Worries me.

If a bunch of people terrorized me in this way by blocking my car, sitting on the hood and screaming at me, believe me when I say that they would ALL be eating the pavement! :gaah:

No, I was asking where the final autopsy report was, or pics of OW injured that day?

In the hands of the GJ, where they should be. It's important to keep certain details confidential so that the alleged "witnesses" can't continue to tailor their stories around the evidence.

http://twitpic.com/ebw9hk

so they just arrested the guy in the car that hit the protester

Well, I guess the police were able to get the truth from the posted video because they did arrest the guy with the backpack. You just can't falsely accuse someone of a crime that you are setting people up to do. You touching someone's car does not mean they hit you. jmo

If a bunch of people terrorized me in this way by blocking my car, sitting on the hood and screaming at me, believe me when I say that they would ALL be eating the pavement! :gaah:

Yep, me too. That's very threatening behavior, and it's totally reasonable for the driver to be in fear of death or great bodily harm.

This is the first time I have felt violent... watching this video. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member