MO - Grief & protests follow shooting of teen Michael Brown #23

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am sitting zt an outside restaurant, so I might not be able to hear much--any tweets would be helpful, thanks ...

Casey Nolen KSDK@CaseyNolen · 27s

#DOJ says already told #Ferguson Chief officers need to wear name badges at all times. Says "easy remedy"

Casey Nolen KSDK@CaseyNolen · 1m

"This is not just about #Ferguson" says #DOJ. Any issues/changes found/recommended can apply to surrounding depts.

Can't get link to work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Casey Nolen KSDK@CaseyNolen · 14s
#DOJ says investigating STLCO juvenile courts to determine if kids facing delinquency charges get equal treatment regardless of race.

I left the next morning, and took a tense trip by car to a friends house in Ventura. It was scary as I left town because the street lights were out and people were driving erratically. No one wanted to be sitting at a red light and be pulled from their car, as some had been the night before. So it was scary. And when I was trying to get to the fwy, I saw several roving gangs of thugs, looking for targets. Luckily I was driving sa beat up VW, so no one took much notice of me.

But when I saw that man, Mr Cohen, being surrounded by those 'peaceful protestors' last Saturday, it really triggered old memories. That is exactly what happened during the riots. But the car windows would be smashed,and driver was often pulled from the car, and beaten and robbed.

Thank you for sharing that.

I was in No. Cal when the riots happened.

And yes, seeing Mr. Cohen get surrounded by "peaceful protestors" while in his vehicle freaked me out too.

This video isn't of a riot, but of folks leaving a Juneteenth festival. The video is real and very educational for folks that don't realize what can happen when you are in your car and get surrounded by the wrong crowd:

[video=youtu;fNHio7iJog0]http://youtu.be/fNHio7iJog0[/video]

Casey Nolen KSDK@CaseyNolen · 22s
#DOJ says it wants to hear about police in schools and "anything else" concerning STLCO schools. #Ferguson

I am listening to ARGUS but cant understand what they are saying...can anyone translate for me?

Casey Nolen KSDK@CaseyNolen · 29s
#DOJ "COPS" program rep says they'll be working with STLCO for next year to year and half. #Ferguson

I am listening to ARGUS but cant understand what they are saying...can anyone translate for me?

I'm posting tweets for you. Put down the margaritas and maybe you can see them more clearly :floorlaugh:

Organized! Asked media not to intrude on private citizens concerns. Information will not be passed on to police.

someone in the audience asking if they can speak to the indictment of Darrin Wilson. She says no, they cannot

These people can not address mike brown or indictment

I cannot hear anything the people in the audience are asking. Between the Argus guy coughing and the babies/kids making noise.

We can only promise investigation

They crowd is getting riled up at this poor lady. But she can't answer the questions they are asking!

Casey Nolen KSDK@CaseyNolen · 48s
Audience member asks if #DOJ can discuss #MichaelBrown case. Answer: No, separate investigation.

Casey Nolen KSDK@CaseyNolen · 39s
Audience member: "you're our only hope" if no indictment. #DOJ: "we can't promise an indictment"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
emmab