Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
:goodpost:

I could not agree more. They need to put away the rubber bullets and break out the real ones. Until the sh** gets real, the looting and rioting and terrorizing will not stop.

Clearly, these officers demonstrate unbelievable restraint. They've been fired upon, but don't return fire. There is nothing to indicate they hate anyone, desire to harm anyone, or use excessive force. And the uproar and scandal over an FPD officer wearing an I Am Darren Wilson bracelet is unbelievable. IMO, the only ones who should wear those are LE. They face this hostile population, knowing they could be attacked and their service weapon fought over. There is no fear of police here, IMO. These officers know Darren, that he's a quiet, good officer who had to shoot an aggressive felon in the line of duty. It makes sense if they care about him. To imply one officer supporting another means they can't do their job and don't care about civilians is completely illogical, ie par for the course from these perpetually rageful and put-upon.

just unleashing holy hell on citizens, many of whom aren't breaking the law

Please please please do NOT imply or suggest that I advocate shooting people who aren't breaking the law.

French is an alderman in the City & has nothing to do with Ferguson except protesting -- maybe Dotson thinks French can calm the agitators; I have the feeling that if this happens tonight, all Hell's gonna break loose !

FYI - on KMOX 1120am 2 of French's constituents called in angry that he's spending so much time on MB & not enough on them :laugh:

He's been stirring quite a bit by praising those leading chants for Wilson's death, for instance. I'm thinking Dotson wants to address that.

Thanks for the info that his constituents are getting upset. I was wondering if/when that'd happen.

What is the law on looters? Once upon a time, I believe they were shot, but perhaps that was only in case of national emergency/disaster? Anyone know?

obama just referenced ferguson in un speech. i am speechless!

not surprised….

tumblr_lh5uisPwVG1qafrh6.gif

Whistle Stop Frozen Custard
44 minutes ago
Due to the fire overnight we will be closed until further notice. We are sorry for any inconvenience.
https://www.facebook.com/whistlestopdepot

What do we want? Darren Wilson! How do we want him? Dead! If we don't get it? Shut it down!

In 2000 the city leased half of the depot to 2 local families which is now the Whistle Stop Cafe. The remaining space is used as a mini museum and tells the history of the depot and the community.
http://blog.athomeinstl.com/blog/ferguson-mo-whistle-stop/

I wonder why Whistle Stop was targeted?

What is the law on looters? Once upon a time, I believe they were shot, but perhaps that was only in case of national emergency/disaster? Anyone know?

From what I remember Hartford used shotguns loaded with birdshot (or something less powerful than that) in the 70's during the riots. Was not mean to kill a looter and suspects were usually shot when they failed to stop after a number of commands. The aim was for the butt. Hospitals would call the PD and say, "Come in and get your suspect. No hurry it's going to take awhile." Riots did not last long after. I do not believe they used their service weapons at any time, just the shotguns. jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member