Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Whistle Stop Frozen Custard
44 minutes ago
Due to the fire overnight we will be closed until further notice. We are sorry for any inconvenience.
https://www.facebook.com/whistlestopdepot

What do we want? Darren Wilson! How do we want him? Dead! If we don't get it? Shut it down!

In 2000 the city leased half of the depot to 2 local families which is now the Whistle Stop Cafe. The remaining space is used as a mini museum and tells the history of the depot and the community.
http://blog.athomeinstl.com/blog/ferguson-mo-whistle-stop/

I wonder why Whistle Stop was targeted?

sorry to say this but it was targeted because it's owned by non-black people as well as the other businesses which are being looted

wow - and the KMart is also leaving the area

From what I remember Hartford used shotguns loaded with birdshot (or something less powerful than that) in the 70's during the riots. Was not mean to kill a looter and suspects were usually shot when they failed to stop after a number of commands. The aim was for the butt. Hospitals would call the PD and say, "Come in and get your suspect. No hurry it's going to take awhile." Riots did not last long after. I do not believe they used their service weapons at any time, just the shotguns. jmo

well given how much they expose their buttocks, LE should have little to no trouble finding their "mark."

We need to look at links that clearly define they are political papers and not post them here. There is a political forum in the private area where they can be discussed. You can paraphrase but make sure you don't post the link.

Thanks, Lambchop

It is a sad state of affairs when the police no longer do their sworn duty to keep dogs from urinating on memorials.Was this dog a resident of canfield green or was he an outside agitator? What color was this dog? Oh wait it was probley a police dog secretly trained to annoy,harass and make the protesters feel uncomfortable. Paws up-don't pee!

bahahahaaa PAWS UP, DON'T PEE! :hilarious:

Wow, Johnson started the presser praising the hell out of LE. Good for him!

Johnson said that there definitely was looting, rock throwing and shooting at police. He said an officer was injured but I missed part of that.

:goodpost:

I could not agree more. They need to put away the rubber bullets and break out the real ones. Until the sh** gets real, the looting and rioting and terrorizing will not stop.
bbm
Yep! The protesters are beyond ignorant....calling for OW to be killed, shooting at cops, looting again. Time for cops to get tough.

Well, some people are getting their electric bills reduced. Who says rioting don't pay?

It seems simple to me.
The protestors are continuing...and growing more aggressive and threatening simply because they're allowed to. You know, I'm all for everyone having certain rights...but when the expression of those rights puts others in danger, your rights should be taken away.

The solution, then, is equally simple: stop allowing this. By whatever means it takes. But that's just mho.

Residents stood and watched the MB memorial burn for 11 minutes when the fire could have been put out with a cup of water. Instead they went door to door to draw attention to the fire.

Residents stood and watched the MB memorial burn for 11 minutes when the fire could have been put out with a cup of water. Instead they went door to door to draw attention to the fire.

Piaget

Rebecca Rivas ‏@Rebeccarivas 1m
"Last night many of the faces I saw were residents of Ferguson," Ron Johnson said, not outside agitators - In Ferguson unrest

If he recognized the faces enough to be Ferguson residents and they broke the law, they need to go arrest them today. Why only make arrests in the heat of the moment. If you don't get them then, go get them while they sleep at 7:00 a.m.

He's calling for those who don't want this violence and hate to represent their community to state such publicly. (No more lip service?)

Well, some people are getting their electric bills reduced. Who says rioting don't pay?

so many people around StL are getting their bills reduced based on their income -- sometimes I wonder why the Hell I work? I could be living on the dole

It seems simple to me.
The protestors are continuing...and growing more aggressive and threatening simply because they're allowed to. You know, I'm all for everyone having certain rights...but when the expression of those rights puts others in danger, your rights should be taken away.

The solution, then, is equally simple: stop allowing this. By whatever means it takes. But that's just mho.

well there you go, being all logical again….

unfortunately logic doesn't seem to apply in Ferguson :sigh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member