Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Shaking my head...
Wearing pants low or hat backwards, tattoos, loud music with lyrics many "don't get" is perfectly acceptable. Every single generation has had their own form of rebellion against society "rules"
Criminality, being a , a member of a gang, drug use, poverty and ignorance is not now or should ever be something to idolize or aspire to be.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, our "thing" was bell bottoms with holes or patches on 'em. The bigger the bell, the more holes or patches, the better. In fact my 18th birthday card from my dad showed the worn back-end of a pair of Levi's and said, "Happy Birthday...and may the seat of your jeans last another year!" lol

I'll never forget when a friend of ours tried to shock my opera-singing mother by playing In-A-Gadda-Da-Vida for her. I waited with bated breath to see her reaction. She actually took it quite well!

We advocated like crazy for Civil Rights, we embraced diversity, we protested injustice...but we never hurt anyone or anything in the process. And the people we admired were educated, law-abiding, peace-loving folks (well a couple of 'em got busted for smoking wacky tabacky WillieNelson or a sit-in or such).

Granted, our heroes weren't always as pristine in their private lives as we thought them to be, but they didn't brazenly break laws, advocate violence, or encourage terroism by any means.

Someone is confronting them. Guy in a red shirt?

Someone says "why would you confront a mob?"

Lots of sirens again!

And the POTUS aligns himself with these people. I just can't any more with any of this. SMH. :tantrum:

Among the cars again. Filmed drivers looking straight ahead. Scared, I bet.

"This is a mob. We don't give a f'k about y'all."

Finally, something said that was honest.

apparently a woman came out of her business and had a gun.

The owner was from Feraci's pizza that flashed a gun at protestors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members