MO - Grief & protests follow shooting of teen Michael Brown #23

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
He just asked the officers to kill Darrin Wilson themselves and then put his body outside!

:eek:

Looks like the sight of a white business owner with a gun is like kryptonite to these peeps.

Another rule could also come into play in this particular situation. There's a (fairly) recently modified rule about kids under 18 being allowed to live with a Section 8 client without it affecting Section 8 status. (This in no way supercedes any landlord rules though). So the question is (and I forget): When was Mike Brown's birthday? How long had he been 18? If longer than the local mandate (two weeks or whatever it is in that particular district), then the grandmother should have reported him to their Section 8 governing agency. If less, then she was cool under Section 8 guidelines but might have still been in violation of landlord mandates.

May 20th he turned 18.

He killed a boy.

What if we shot your kid in the head

"None of you are safe!" "He killed a boy!"

"What happens if we killed your children? What if we lynched your child?"

You serve us. Watch what happens when we turn on you.

It is past time for this carp to be stopped NOW. These fools need to be arrested and charged for their threats against LE and their families.

If one of those officers standing stoically there before these threatening, out of control thugs *were my husband*, I... Don't know what I'd do. :(

I'd need a lot of valium, at the very least.

*eta* - because I'm so frazzled, I can't complete a thought

I guess I expect this in third world countries, but wow. I thought I couldn't be shocked. All of these people need at least 10 years in a prison cell.

"Terrorist Wilsons"? Pot, meet kettle.

Where's Capt. Johnson??? He needs to get out there now!

It's time to bring the SWAT truck out.

All of those thugs have their cell phones filming the officers

We are desperately in need of some escalating non-lethal riot dispersal. Followed by arrests.

And if one of these officers is even perceived as being slightly rude to them, they cry injustice. Yet they're making criminal statements,

Can anyone tell if any of the officers are wearing body cams? I hope they are and can ID these fools.

I can't imagine any business owner not feeling threatened by a mob. I would think that the business owner organizations need to speak up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Garc