MO - Grief & protests follow shooting of teen Michael Brown #23

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
He said, lets go antagonize the police some more.

I really don't understand why they don't start making arrests!!??

If some random guys (or gals) walked up to police on the street and acted this way, they're be arrested.

SMH

Were these the kind of people Holder was empathizing with when he made his statement last month?

This is a disgrace.

Said in chat....paraphrasing......Cops don't abide by the laws, they made the laws.

Someone needs to go back to school.

MOO

I wish the MSM would show even 30 minutes of this.

Then try telling us that the protesters are peaceful and cops are the instigators.

I would also team up with other police wives and do an open video and press tour asking the president to speak up in defense of the Justice system. :mad:

He could do that, so easily! It would be the right and responsible thing to do.

I'm listening as these thugs repeatedly tell these officers that they and their families will NEVER BE SAFE.

SMH
Omg they're just getting worse.
(and can't carry a tune fps)

It is a daily fear for the wife of every police officer. You just never know who will try to come after your family. Even without a riot like this, you constantly worry about the safety of your kids.

About five min ago did anyone else here them call the black officer an Uncle Tom?

But they want an all-black police force (at least that's what they said). This insanity should really inspire more black people to become police officers (not).

They are testing to see if Johnson was serious about his warning.

You know, the way little children test their parents when they set rules.

"We are Mike Brown"

Someone should clue them in that if they do what Mike Brown did, they will be dead like Mike Brown is. These folks are perilously close to being on the receiving end of some serious riot control measures.

Someone should send a link of this video to Nancy Grace. She would be more than happy to cover this and show what is really going on in Ferguson.

MOO

They're already whipped up into an ignorant frenzy. It will only take ONE of these criminals to turn this whole thing into a blood soaked melee.

They seem to have some older wranglers who bring the errant strays back into the herd with, "Remember the cause" type admonitions. I hope the abused cops are seeing the crowd as laying hens paying for their families' Christmas.

Blaming the government and the cops for "radicalizing" them.

As usual, their actions are someone else's fault.

Oh, I think these videos have awoken a lot of people but not with the reaction they might expect. Some poor woman had an asthma attack in one of the homes they were matching towards. jmo

"We are Mike Brown"

Someone should clue them in that if they do what Mike Brown did, they will be dead like Mike Brown is. These folks are perilously close to being on the receiving end of some serious riot control measures.

We can only hope so.

Dear God is there another link than the one kindly posted by many of you? I cannot stand hearing this, it's making me ill. I had to stay away from this case for a while, lovely time for me to return.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member