Found Deceased MO - Jayden Robker, 13, on a skateboard, Kansas City, 2 Feb 2023

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

GuyfromCanada

Reaction score
FoT6SAIXEA0zOV1

Kansas City police were asking the public for help Monday to find a 13-year-old boy missing since Thursday from the Lakeview Terrace neighborhood in the Northland.

Jayden Robker was last seen around 3 p.m. Thursday near the intersection of Northwest Plaza Drive and Northwest Plaza Avenue, police said in a statement. Police say his family is concerned for his welfare.

Robker stands 5-foot-7 and weighs about 127 pounds, according to police. He was wearing a green hooded sweatshirt with a camouflage pattern, gray sweatpants and black tennis shoes. He was also seen on a black skateboard.

Police want anyone with information concerning Robker’s whereabouts to call the department’s juvenile section at 816-234-5150.

Feb 24, 2023 article

[…]

Jayden Robker, 13, was last seen on that day leaving his home on a skateboard near NW Plaza Drive and NW Plaza Avenue.

Robker's family believes he was riding east on NW Englewood Road at around 3:30 p.m.

[…]

MAR 3

Jayden Robker rushed off the school bus the afternoon of Feb. 2, the 13-year-old’s family said.

The middle schooler flipped through a stack of Pokémon cards and pulled out a few he hoped to sell to make some money to help start his own car wash business, his mother, Heather Robker, said.

Robker was at work when Jayden hurried into their Northland home, but her husband recalled urging Jayden to slow down and eat something before heading out. Jayden insisted the weather was too nice to stay inside. He wanted to seize the chance to ride his RazorX DLX electric skateboard after days of sub-freezing weather, Robker said.

More at ‘Light the way for Jayden to come home’: KC mom searches for son, 13, missing for a month

So Jayden was trying to sell Pokemon cards? Did something happen when he met with the buyer? This is not good. Missing for over a month already. I really hope that he is safe.

Thanks for sharing this article - local and still not seeing much at all about this young child!!! Does anyone know how I can help locally? I nanny a local 13 y/o so this hits too close to home.

They need to get access to his snapchat account. That's how all the kids around here communicate and they usually have their snapmap location on.

MAR 4, 2023
[...]

Saturday, family members held a vigil after his aunt and uncle searched the area he was last seen for the 5'7", 127-pound teen.

“Every time we see a tarp or some green clothing, we have a moment of panic,” said Susan Deedon, Jayden's aunt. “It’s just hard — you don’t know what to do, where to look."

[...]

“You have that sense of hope ... we will always have that to some degree, and there is just like this deep tug at your heart that feels like it's something else,” she said.

Sunday, March 5, the family will host a search for Jayden at 2 p.m. at 207 NE Englewood Road, KCMO.

[...]

Where would he have gone to sell the cards? Friend/dealer? That skateboard is worth some $ too! IMO

There's a little shopping center/strip mall with a Quiktrip less than a mile away - a 15 minute walk. There's also an elementary school and parks. Quiktrip would be a super common place to meet up with someone for a craigslist or facebook marketplace deal here.

MAR 5, 2023
Under Sunday's sun, about 50 volunteers passed out flyers and asked for the community’s help in an effort to locate missing 13-year-old Jayden Robker.

[...]

Volunteers split up to search three areas near the Robker home, where Heather says Jayden left on Feb. 2 with Pokémon cards and his skateboard.

[...]

While knocking on neighbors' doors Sunday, Robker told KSHB 41 she wants her son to know his family is looking for him.

“I want him to know that he is not in trouble, that we dearly miss him — his brothers and sisters constantly as about him, where he’s at — [and] that if he needs help to call out for help or get in contact with someone to let us know that he is okay," she said.

[...]

Kansas City Missouri Police Department Facebook

1678059438405.png

MAR 5

Jayden’s aunt, Susan Deedon, drove from Illinois to Kansas City to help the search efforts. She says Jayden has a big heart and big dreams.

“He’s such a great kid. That crooked smile gets me every time,” Deedon said. “He was just that young kid that had great ambitions. He saved the little bit of money he had so he could buy some car wash supplies so he could start a car wash so he could buy an iPhone. At the age of 13, he had dreams and ambitions to do those things.”

KC Police posted new flyer showing $2,000 reward.

Please share this updated flyer with Greater Kansas City Crime Stoppers QR Code for easy access to give info. Reward is available for information about Jayden.

1678192565308.png

MAR 3

Jayden Robker rushed off the school bus the afternoon of Feb. 2, the 13-year-old’s family said.

The middle schooler flipped through a stack of Pokémon cards and pulled out a few he hoped to sell to make some money to help start his own car wash business, his mother, Heather Robker, said.

Robker was at work when Jayden hurried into their Northland home, but her husband recalled urging Jayden to slow down and eat something before heading out. Jayden insisted the weather was too nice to stay inside. He wanted to seize the chance to ride his RazorX DLX electric skateboard after days of sub-freezing weather, Robker said.

More at ‘Light the way for Jayden to come home’: KC mom searches for son, 13, missing for a month

So Jayden was trying to sell Pokemon cards? Did something happen when he met with the buyer? This is not good. Missing for over a month already. I really hope that he is safe.

Very concerning some of those cards are a 'thing'. Maybe a parent or collector here can tell us how expensive they run.

I'm no expert but a quick google search shows that some of these go for crazy high prices:

1678280092906.png

People who are into collector's items often participate In forums or groups online related to their collectible. I really really feel like his internet footprint is the key here - where did he find someone to meet up with and under what guise and who is that person?

there are also local stores that buy pokemon cards - this seems like another very solid possibility. The one I'm linking below to show what I mean is 4 miles from where he was last seen (kind of far) but there is another collectible card shop about half the distance away.

Very concerning some of those cards are a 'thing'. Maybe a parent or collector here can tell us how expensive they run.

I have kids around Jayden's age who play with Pokémon cards. The vast majority of them are very cheap and not worth anything at all; you can get packs of them at the Dollar Tree. Lots of kids carry them around -- to school, to the park, to friends' houses -- without a second thought. The "collectible" ones that you see online tend to be older or limited edition ones from special events, and it's generally adult collectors who are buying/selling them.

KANSAS CITY, Mo. —The Federal Bureau of Investigation is offering a $5,000 reward for anyone who can provide information on the whereabouts of a Kansas City teen who has been missing for over a month.

The Kansas City division of the FBI is working with Kansas City police in the search for 13-year-old Jayden Robker.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Solange
Back