Found Deceased MO - John Forsyth, 49, doctor, Mercy ER Clinic, Cassville, 21 May 2023 *car found*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

TwinkieDefense

Reaction score
May 22, 2023 article - indicates this doctor was last seen at his place of work @ 7 a.m. Sunday, and his car was later found in a Cassville park. Please call the Barry County E911 at (417) 847-3121 or the Cassville Police Department with information. Cassville is a small town in the southwest part of MissourI with around 3,200 people.

[…]

Law enforcement says he stays in a trailer near the hospital when he works in Cassville. Police believe that after he left the clinic, he went back to his trailer for a short amount of time.

[…]

UPDATE 4:30 PM- Detective Lombard with the Cassville Police Department said that a K9 search is being conducted near where Forsyth’s car was found, but at this time they are not needing volunteers to help search.

He also said that Forsyth’s family was contacted and they have been helping with the investigation.

BARRY COUNTY, Mo. – The Cassville Police Department reported that 49-year-old John Forsyth is missing after he did not show up at his job at Mercy Hospital on Sunday, May 21.

Forsyth was last seen at 7 am on Sunday morning and his vehicle was later located at the Cassville Aquatic Center.

May 22, 2023 article - indicates this doctor was last seen at his place of work @ 7 a.m. Sunday, and his car was later found in a Cassville park. Please call the Barry County E911 at (417) 847-3121 or the Cassville Police Department with information. Cassville is a small town in the southwest part of MissourI with around 3,200 people.

[…]

Law enforcement says he stays in a trailer near the hospital when he works in Cassville. Police believe that after he left the clinic, he went back to his trailer for a short amount of time.

[…]
Noting:

Police say his car had been sitting in a waste area in the park that is kind of hidden at least since noon Sunday. Police went to the car and saw the keys still in it, and the doors unlocked.

Police say a K9 used scents from his clothes and car and found a scent in a brush pile, but nothing came up. Authorities used a heat signature drone as well earlier on Monday. Officers did search his trailer and found two cell phones.

Forsyth has a fiancee too, she has not heard from him and says this is odd behavior for him,

MAY 23, 2023
[...]

“My brother is missing. If anyone knows anything, please contact us,” TA said in a Facebook post. “I’m so worried, I’m a mess.”

She said her brother has been a doctor in the Aurora area “for many years.”

[...]

His fiance called it “odd behavior” that she has not heard from him, according to KY3. The family is helping in the investigation, KOLR reported.

Forsyth has practiced medicine for more than 20 years after receiving his degree from Ross University School of Medicine.

[...]

May 23, 2023 article - Re the vehicle - also states authorities don’t believe at this point that foul play is involved.

[…]

The officer saw no one inside and ran the license plates in their system to find out if it was stolen due to its odd location, but the plates came up clean, so they moved on.

Relaying what Forsyth's fiancée told investigators, Privett said there was no reason for the doctor to be in that area. He also reiterated that they were told Forsyth does not regularly go for walks.

Privett continued: "The way that we found the vehicle, it was unsecured, the keys were in it."

[…]

The search for Forsyth expanded Tuesday morning, with more than 30 individuals from at least eight agencies scouring the heavily wooded area to the west of the soccer fields. No public assistance as necessary.

Lombard said on Monday, a search and rescue dog alerted near the wooded area, which guided authorities to search more in-depth on Tuesday.

Teams searched about 10 acres of property, and homeowners on the west end of the woods were notified the search was ongoing. At about noon Tuesday, Lombard said the search did not locate Forsyth, nor did it turn up any new evidence or clues.

“We are exhausting our resources to get him located safe and sound,” Lombard said.

Agencies involved in the search included: Cassville Police Department, Butterfield Fire, Washburn Fire, Seligman Fire, Purdy Fire, Central Crossing Fire, Eagle Rock-Golden-Mano Fire and Missouri Search and Rescue K-9.

(The Cassville Democrat founded in 1871, is a weekly newspaper in Cassville, Mo., a city of about 3,000 people, with a coverage area extending into central and southern Barry County.)

OK so elsewhere I read a tiny mention about financial arrangements due to divorce and so went to search MO CourtsCase net. He was ordered to pay $18,999 per month (support and child support) with payments starting May 15, 2023. Wondering if he broke under $$$ pressure?

My first thought would be to say, no, he did not break under pressure. Usually, pressure makes this type of personality thrive. Brilliant doctor, expert on cryptocurrency who invents new crypto without monetary value called ONFO. [For instance, there are only 21 million bitcoins. Once they are all hoarded, there are no more.]

Dr. JF is marketing cryptocurrency through a system he calls "network mining."
More on that:

"Dr. Forsyth is considered one of the worlds leading experts on cryptocurrencies" - hype or fact...idk.
From the link:

In these new videos, there will be a Bitcoin private key hidden somewhere in plain sight. That private key will unlock 1 whole Bitcoin that will go to the first person who discovers the key. It is a bit of a treasure hunt. The series will be released one by one on YouTube. I am the only person on the planet that knows where the private key is hidden and I will die with the secret if I have to, as Dr. Forsyth commented on the announcement.

[A bitcoin is worth $27,134 at current market value.]

The article begins with:

"Ten videos, a private key, and one Bitcoin."

There have only been five ONFO videos with the last one dated MAR 29, 2022.

Last edited:
Seems that the judge wouldn't nail him with those numbers (very recently) if he had no chance of being able to pay - MOO.

More on ONFO:
True that the judge nailed him. I assume he had the means to hire his own counsel but @Unsolved 's casenet link shows with notices coming back undelivered. IDK>

@PrairieWind if you get a minute, thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
meadams14