MO MO - Kara Kopetsky, 17, Belton, 4 May 2007 - #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I really have this feeling that EH has killed before, maybe more than once before Kelsey, I think he got brazen cause several others had gone so well for him. :(
So come back over to the other thread silly. I am just trying as hard as it will be to keep these seperate, unless there becomes a reason to join them.

Do you believe the two are connected. I think whoever(EH) did this to kelsey practiced on Kara as sad as that may sound. And this is why he wasnt scared in daylight with people right there.

who posted the sketch thingy of points of interest on his face? I don't remember, was way back on kelsey posts, anyhow, after I saw that and started looking at the POI sketch on Kara, omg, I could see theh similarities between the the 2, ......got to remember, artists sketches aren't going to be perfect ...
blue

So come back over to the other thread silly. I am just trying as hard as it will be to keep these seperate, unless there becomes a reason to join them.

Do you believe the two are connected. I think whoever(EH) did this to kelsey practiced on Kara as sad as that may sound. And this is why he wasnt scared in daylight with people right there.

I agree with you Indy ( I say that alot) :o

I think there are way too many similarities to be ignored. I am sure we will know more in the day/weeks to come.

I sure hope there are not 2 people this crazy/brazen at the same time in my neighborhood. (Probably is just don't want to believe there is)

who posted the sketch thingy of points of interest on his face? I don't remember, was way back on kelsey posts, anyhow, after I saw that and started looking at the POI sketch on Kara, omg, I could see theh similarities between the the 2, ......got to remember, artists sketches aren't going to be perfect ...
blue
But again this sketch was i think 2 weeks after she was missing. A sighting at a rest. So thinking the sketch is true IMO would lead me to believe she is alive with this man somewhere. Where was the sighting again? I remember it wasnt near there.

I agree with you Indy ( I say that alot) :o

I think there are way too many similarities to be ignored. I am sure we will know more in the day/weeks to come.

I sure hope there are not 2 people this crazy/brazen at the same time in my neighborhood. (Probably is just don't want to believe there is)
I will be thinking of you and your daughter, Stay Safe!!!

It is possible there are 2, but I dont believe so.

That sketch was taken a couple of weeks later. So if you are thinking the sketch is true than she is still alive? Also if you read further than one you would see my other reasons. What are you ideas of why the are not connected and why do you believe the sketch thing.

Good possibity of her of Kara being alive weeks later.Like I said anyone find the crimnal reacord on the exposure guy?Someone like that would keep a person alive for sometime.Which would be the reason he came back out in public. EH on the other hand.Was tracking or following his victim.

But again this sketch was i think 2 weeks after she was missing. A sighting at a rest. So thinking the sketch is true IMO would lead me to believe she is alive with this man somewhere. Where was the sighting again? I remember it wasnt near there.

The "sighting" was in Louisburg Kansas. About 20 minutes or so from Olathe.

My thoughts:

Kelsey abducted in Kansas found in Missouri.

Kara (Reverse ?)
Abducted in Missouri find in Kansas??

EH lives in Olathe, Kansas but use to live in Missouri.

I wish I was good at mapping because this would be clearer on a map. What I am getting to is reverse location of the crime on Kelsey. Just my thoughts.

What is Kara was picked up in Belton on EH's way home to Olathe. Perhaps stopping with her at the convience store?? in Louisburg (out of the most direct path like Kelsey). With the delay in media coverage the "sighting" may indeed have been off in their day/time. And dumping her in Kansas? Just my thoughts.

The "sighting" was in Louisburg Kansas. About 20 minutes or so from Olathe.

My thoughts:

Kelsey abducted in Kansas found in Missouri.

Kara (Reverse ?)
Abducted in Missouri find in Kansas??

EH lives in Olathe, Kansas but use to live in Missouri.

I wish I was good at mapping because this would be clearer on a map. What I am getting to is reverse location of the crime on Kelsey. Just my thoughts.

What is Kara was picked up in Belton on EH's way home to Olathe. Perhaps stopping with her at the convience store?? in Louisburg (out of the most direct path like Kelsey). With the delay in media coverage the "sighting" may indeed have been off in their day/time. And dumping her in Kansas? Just my thoughts.
I agree, who is good with maps. We will get the info for you!

My idea is that if this predator was anywhere within a 50 mile radius of Kara and Kelsey in a month's time more or less...and they resemble any traits of the other's vanishing to cause warrant of both parents to take notice...there is a possible connection on that alone. (I didn't not mean to suggest the appearance of the perp, but the MO)

So here is what we need to map
1. where Kara went missing
2. where Kelsey went missing
3. where EH lives
4. where kelsey was found

AH did I miss anything?

Ok, between Huffs and here and Kelsey's thread I feel like I'm putting out fires. Hall does NOT have FAS. People with FAS have no lines running vertically between their upper lips and nose. They usually have deformed ears and their eyes are almost downs like. While Hall may have had some damage done prenatally. It is NOT FAS.

Well, he's ugly as all get out, inside and out and definitely has something wrong with him. His eyes do look like something is wrong to me. I didn't say he definitely has FAS. I'm no physician to be making a diagnosis. I just said that he looks like he has something wrong that affected his physical looks.

Now that the video is out, does anyone think the shirt she has on at school has sleeves, short but sleeves. The flyer says white tank top.
Also in earlier posts there was mention of leaving class to go smoke. Is there a designated smoking area at the school? Do we have a layout of the school to see exactly how far she would have to go? At what time does she leave the school, what does she have with her?
Also the interaction with this other student seems very strange. Why so few students coming out of that class room? Why so few students moving through the hall?
Was she passing all her classes? What would the parents reaction be, if she was failing a class for the year?
Were any friends of the x bf interested in her? What were her opinions of what OLD was? What were her plans for the future? Was she familiar with other parts of the country? Was there really enough money left in her account to even be concerned with?
And where did she work?

Just thought I would add this:

"Note: Facial characteristics may not be as apparent immediately after birth or during adolescence or adulthood as they are between the ages of two and ten. Facial characteristics may not be present at all if the mother did not drink alcohol during the brief period that the midface was forming - around the 20th day of pregnancy."

EH does have a small head and flattened cheeks but not the other physical signs. He does seem to have most of the behavior problems that go along with FAS and FASD (spectrum disorders). Of course those behaviors such as trouble getting along with and relating to others go along with lots of problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
martin andreasen