MO MO - Kara Kopetsky, 17, Belton, 4 May 2007 - #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Too quiet today?? I think maybe we can try to get kara's story out there. If we all write some letters to people in the media and LE there maybe that will help? Who has ideas of what we can do to get this out there, NOW!

Getting back on the computer late tonight just to check mail (and, of course, WS!) before bed. I will work on altering Kara's appearance tomorrow with the virtual makeover thing and post the pictures here later in the afternoon.

G'night all.

I emailed everyone in my address book and posted a bulliten on MySpace asking everyone to forward and/or repost the poster for Kara, I also sent it to the major networks as well as Nancy Grace, Greta, Larry King etc. asking that Kara recieve the media attention she deserves! Here's hoping we can help get this case out there in the public eye...I couldn't even begin to imagine what her parents and friends must be going through...esp. with Kelsey having been found and the circumstances.

Getting back on the computer late tonight just to check mail (and, of course, WS!) before bed. I will work on altering Kara's appearance tomorrow with the virtual makeover thing and post the pictures here later in the afternoon.

G'night all.
Thank you so much for this.

I emailed everyone in my address book and posted a bulliten on MySpace asking everyone to forward and/or repost the poster for Kara, I also sent it to the major networks as well as Nancy Grace, Greta, Larry King etc. asking that Kara recieve the media attention she deserves! Here's hoping we can help get this case out there in the public eye...I couldn't even begin to imagine what her parents and friends must be going through...esp. with Kelsey having been found and the circumstances.
Thank you for all you are doing!!

I did some extensive research on missing females geographically everywhere that I know Edwin lived. A ridiculous amount of people come up missing whether it be male, female or children. I was trying to narrow the possibilities down though by victim profile using Kelsey and Kara. It occurred to me at that time he could've started with very young victims. We just don't know especially since he's had a violent behavior background from an early age. We can only account for the time he was in detention.

We still don't know of the motive and with a gag order we won't know any time soon if ever. We have the lady that said it was him that approached her at a middle school. He obviously scrounged around for scrap metal. It could be a new thing with him but with my other theory of possible younger victims then trolling school areas is a good possibility.

Since this doesn't appear yet to be sexually motivated...you might have a point there. If he is just interested in the 'kill'...would it matter to him the age of his victims? The younger ones would be in the 'practice' range for someone like that. They wouldn't be a threat to him physically. He could subdue and control them easier. Hmmm...something to think about.

I did some extensive research on missing females geographically everywhere that I know Edwin lived. A ridiculous amount of people come up missing whether it be male, female or children. I was trying to narrow the possibilities down though by victim profile using Kelsey and Kara. It occurred to me at that time he could've started with very young victims. We just don't know especially since he's had a violent behavior background from an early age. We can only account for the time he was in detention.

We still don't know of the motive and with a gag order we won't know any time soon if ever. We have the lady that said it was him that approached her at a middle school. He obviously scrounged around for scrap metal. It could be a new thing with him but with my other theory of possible younger victims then trolling school areas is a good possibility.

His victims could also fall under unsolved assaults, attempted kidnappings or murders as well, not just missing (sorry not trying to make your task harder;))

Edited to add: I would however narrow it down to female, I would risk ruling out male and children for now.

Thank you for all you are doing!!

I am a mother so I just can't imagine how her parents must feel...to have her missing is bad enough but when Kelsey was found and the curcumstances surrounding her case just really bother me that Kara is not getting the same attention...someone has to know SOMETHING
icon9.gif

I am a mother so I just can't imagine how her parents must feel...to have her missing is bad enough but when Kelsey was found and the curcumstances surrounding her case just really bother me that Kara is not getting the same attention...someone has to know SOMETHING
icon9.gif
Please help Kara by writing some letters to the link Chico provided us with. All we can do is get Kara the attention she so deserves.

Please help Kara by writing some letters to the link Chico provided us with. All we can do is get Kara the attention she so deserves.

Hi Indy, how are you tonight honey? I will definately send emails, it helps to think I can do something for that poor girl.

Hi Indy, how are you tonight honey? I will definately send emails, it helps to think I can do something for that poor girl.
Hiya Honey!! I think once you get to the other thread you will see how I am doing...lol

I think at this point anything we do will help. I just wished we had someone here who could get them the help they need in MO. They need to have search teams, volenteers, and such. There has to be something we can do.

Hiya Honey!! I think once you get to the other thread you will see how I am doing...lol

I think at this point anything we do will help. I just wished we had someone here who could get them the help they need in MO. They need to have search teams, volenteers, and such. There has to be something we can do.

LOL I just went there when I was waiting for you to respond. I was a little concerned about ya lol. I know what you mean about search teams and such. I know that is what is needed to. What about the Sund Carrington foundation, don't they organize searches for missing people? I think that is who helped organize the searches when Lacy Peterson went missing. Just a thought.

Sample letter(you are all welcomed to use it)

Dear (insert),

I am very proud to say that I have watched (insert) for many years now. The work you have done has never ceased to amaze me. That is the reason I am writing you today.

I am in need of A little help. Kara Kopetsky is missing from Belton MO. She has been missing since May 4th 2007. Law Enforcement in the case thought she was a runaway at first, but now they think something else has happened to her. She was last seen at Belton High School in Mo.

I know (insert) has done so many good things for missing children. I am only hoping you will help me with getting Kara's Name and photo out there.

Thank you so much for your time,

Indy gal.

Okay so I really am bad at writing letters. So please, I havent sent this yet, proof read for me and make changes. Then we all can send the letters and all we have to do is copy and paste!!

I just wanted to say I got this wonderful Idea from Tybee!! She is still helping us from heaven. When I went to the link at the bottom was hers. I didnt feel right copying hers so I tried to write one.

LOL I just went there when I was waiting for you to respond. I was a little concerned about ya lol. I know what you mean about search teams and such. I know that is what is needed to. What about the Sund Carrington foundation, don't they organize searches for missing people? I think that is who helped organize the searches when Lacy Peterson went missing. Just a thought.

No more responding,:angel: trying to stay out of troble~

I will go search that name you gave thank you!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pencat