DNA Solves

Mysteries1974

Martha Jean Lambert - Missing since 1985
Reaction score
"The Doe Network" : International Center for Unidentified & Missing Persons'
Case File: Linda L Roberts - 3480DFMO

The Doe Network
No_Image_Available_female.jpg

If you have found a photo of this person please contact appropriate member of the Area Team

Linda L Roberts
  • Case Classification: Missing
  • Missing Since: December 23, 1994
  • Location Last Seen: Marshall, Saline County, Missouri

Physical Description
** Listed information is from the time of disappearance.

• Date of Birth: November 1, 1952
  • Age at Time of Disappearance: 42 yrs
  • Race: White
  • Height at Time of Disappearance: 5' 4
  • Weight at Time of Disappearance: 100 lbs
  • Hair Color: Brown
  • Eye Color: Green
  • Alias(s) / Nickname(s): Unknown

• Distinguishing Marks/Features: Scar on abdomen

• Dentals: Not available
  • Fingerprints: Not available
  • DNA: Not available
Clothing & Personal Items
  • Clothing: Flowered shirt, slacks, silver coat, white tennis shoes & metal framed glasses

• Jewelry: Unknown

• Additional Personal Items: Red/Gray 1989 Olds Cutlass 2 door, no vinyl on the exterior. MO License # PKS470

Circumstances of Disappearance
Ms. Roberts brother reported her missing stating it was unusual for her to be gone without letting anyone know. He last saw her on 12/23/94 around 7pm. He stated she appeared very depressed. She had not talked about taking her own life during the visit but had in prior visits. Ms. Roberts was under criminal investigation at the time of her disappearance.

Investigating Agency(s)
If you have any information about this case please contact;

• Agency Name: Saline County Sheriff Department
  • Agency Contact Person:Chief Deputy Cindi Mullins

• Agency Case Number: 94-457
  • NCIC Case Number: M257827275
  • NamUs Case Number: MP # 54592 (when enetered)
Please refer to this number when contacting any agency with information regarding this case.

Information Source(s)

Return to the Missing Persons Index
Questions or comments? Please contact appropriate member of the Area Team
Case Verified: 7/2/2015; Case Added: 7/2/2015 - By: BR / Webmaster

To submit an update to this case file, click here.

I found this missing woman on the Doe network and submitted her to NamUS. She will be MP54592 when published. Can someone help me find pictures?

I found this missing woman on the Doe network and submitted her to NamUS. She will be MP54592 when published. Can someone help me find pictures?

Sure! Happy to help :)

I found a woman named Linda (Tittle) Roberts in the Truman High School years book from 1970. Tittle was the woman’s maiden name. She attended high school from the 1966 at age 14 to 1970 at age 18 which is consistent with Linda’s DOB and age. The hair color also seems to match up!
upload_2019-1-13_1-38-21.jpeg

Attachments

• upload_2019-1-13_1-36-31.jpeg
    upload_2019-1-13_1-36-31.jpeg
    81.5 KB · Views: 2
  • upload_2019-1-13_1-38-1.jpeg
    upload_2019-1-13_1-38-1.jpeg
    3.4 KB · Views: 1
Linda L. Roberts
  • roberts_linda.jpg
  • roberts_linda2.jpg
Roberts, circa 1970 (about 24 years prior to her disappearance); Roberts, circa 1994

• Missing Since12/23/1994
  • Missing FromMarshall, Missouri
  • ClassificationEndangered Missing
  • Date of Birth11/01/1952 (66)
  • Age42 years old
  • Height and Weight5'0 - 5'4, 100 pounds
  • Clothing/Jewelry DescriptionA silver coat, a flowered shirt, slacks and white sneakers.
  • Medical ConditionsRoberts was depressed at the time of her disappearance and had previously spoken of suicide.
  • Distinguishing CharacteristicsCaucasian female. Brown hair, green eyes. Roberts has a scar on her abdomen. She wears eyeglasses with metal frames.
Details of Disappearance
Roberts was last seen in Marshall, Missouri at 7:00 p.m. on December 23, 1994. She has never been heard from again. It's uncharacteristic of her to leave without warning. She was under criminal investigation at the time of her disappearance, and her brother said she seemed very depressed.

Roberts's vehicle, a red two-door 1989 Oldsmobile Ciera or Cutlass with a gray interior with no vinyl and the Missouri license plate number PKS-470, has never been recovered. In 2005, authorities searched the Missouri River at the Miami River access point and found a vehicle, but it wasn't her car. Her case remains unsolved.
Investigating Agency
Source Information
Updated 2 times since October 12, 2004. Last updated March 8, 2019; details of disappearance updated.

Link: Linda L. Roberts – The Charley Project

Anyone know what those possible criminal charges were about? What about a husband or significant other? I have an Aunt and Uncle that live in that area. They might have some info?

All the shows from Saline County on CaseNet is a divorce:

You may need to type in her name.

Statewide, there are 51 cases involving Linda L. Roberts, I did not check for birthdates on all of them -- but the divorce states 1952, as does the original post. Not much for cases filed in 1994 or 1993.

It's possible that charges are purged after a certain amount of time, or not moved into newer computer systems?

jmho ymmv lrr

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
birdistheword14
Back