MO - Lisa Irwin, 10 months, Kansas City, 4 Oct 2011 - #5

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Police stated a call went out on one of those cell phones from that house at 2:30 am.

i pocket dial people all the time with my phone,

maybe just maybe the intruder grabbed the phones and stuck them in there pocket and the phone dialed, I know it can happen

ya! I pocket dialed my neighbor while in line scheduling my college classes. LOL!

If there was a call made at 2:30 am then LE knows the outgoing number and who it was that was called. That must lead them to believe it was the mom who made the call.

IF mom did something, then dad knows. That's my take on it. In the interview he looks shell-shocked....and suspicious.

ETA: LE can also see how long the phone call lasted.

so... justbeachy... apparently great minds DO think alike! hehe that was so similar to what i said that the 9 year old in me wants to say 'jinx'!!! :)

You owe me a coke! (that's what my kids say...when I was young, "jinx" meant you couldn't talk until someone said your name!)

In Da House..what's the feeling like there in the neighborhood?

Maybe they found the cellphones in the field or in the sewers. Maybe they had incriminating evidence on them against whoever is responsible. MOO

The search yesterday seemed quite specific. It was a brief search, like they knew what they were looking for. No dogs either, which tells me it was about finding a thing and not a person.

Police developing different theory per FOX news...failing miserably the poly and sweating profusely. Mother's story never could add up to other stories.

Damm I hope this isn't another Susan Smith.

If she is guilty, IMO she will crack and soon

http://abcnews.go.com/US/missing-baby-lisa-desperate-parents-make-lists-suspects/story?id=14679914
Bradley described the last time she saw her daughter and how she put her to sleep after changing her and putting her in fresh clothes. She said she put her daughter in her crib with her pacifier, blanket, glow worm toy and a Barney stuffed animal she loves to sleep with. "I gave her her bottle and put her to sleep, and that was when we last saw her," Bradley said.

This timeframe was 7-7:30 pm from all accounts I believe. Why does she say "that was when WE last saw her"? If she checked on her at 10:30 pm prior to bed, does she mean last time seen alive? Who is the WE? Mom and dad? Mom and kids?

When did hubby leave for work? Is he part of that WE at 7-7:30 pm?

Isn't the river relatively close? I wonder if anybody has search the river at all? Or perhaps that is why they were doing the should to shoulder search earlier? To try and find the phone and who is to say they didn't find the phone? The LE tends to put out whatever info they want the public to know and they hold back info that will help them catch the guilty party.

Yeah I figured the phone records were why they were being interrogated so extensively.

Big DITTO!!

Forget the poly. Missing cell phones are the answer. Havent we all learned to stay off the good ol mobile if we are committing a crime? Geez. She had to have known her phone would sink her if shes guilty.

Apparently Jeremy Irwin is talking to the police right now!

per Fox - unconfirmed reports that dogs got no hits on child or mother. Story about mother using phone at 2:30 am is true.

Apparently JI is talking to police now.

Fox - Jeremy Irwin speaking to LE right now according to family - LE says they HAVE NOT spoken to JI

Mother's story could never add up, that's why they requested a polygraph test. It was not offered voluntary.

Aunt still says there is no lawyer.

Was a rumor that tracking dogs traced MOTHER scent to the river. Reporter said that was a TOTAL RUMOR, dogs didn't hit on anything.

***Dad is talking to police RIGHT NOW!

FWIW, I'd probably sweat profusely if the cops were telling me I failed a polygraph miserably too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
frankfurtfun