MO - Lisa Irwin, 10 months, Kansas City, 4 Oct 2011 - #5

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
round and around, anyone dizzy yet?? he is talking, no hes not, LOL poor baby Lisa, where are you?

BBM

Convenient. That's the word that keeps popping in my head regarding this case. It was apparently the "perfect storm" of convenient occurrences. I don't like that. Not one bit.

You hit the nail on the head. It's certainly odd and suspect.

Wow...this certainly is turning around! I was talking to my husband last night and I told him that after the Susan Smith case, I have ALWAYS been skeptical of the parents, yet always try hard to keep an open mind. I believed Susan Smith more than I believed anything ever before in my life...and sadly was wrong. When I first saw DI I immediately said to myself that there was NO WAY that she could have done anything to the baby and then I was quickly brought back to the day I saw them bringing Susan Smiths car out of the water. This is just heartbreaking...

The father is talking to LE and that's a good thing. I hope LE is being considerate with the parents. No one wants a false confession. That being said----Something about their story to me seems off.

I pray Lisa is found soon.The more time that passes, the less likely the chances they have of finding Lisa. :(

imo

Let's go back to my earlier post when the parents were telling the story of what happened:
Listen to this video carefully: http://www.kmbc.com/video/29404333/detail.html

He says, I came home and saw all the lights were on and a window was open. I went and checked on the boys and then we went and checked on her and that is when we realized she was gone.

SHE SAYS: Initially she says “whenever we woke up err, whenever he woke me up and said “she is not in her crib” and I said “What do you mean she is not in her crib?” And I just knew something was really wrong. And we are running around the house and we are screaming for her…and she was nowhere and I said “call 911, call 911”… and he said “Where are the phones?” And they were not on the counter where I left them. They were gone.

So basically, he says THEY found together the baby gone...and she says HE woke her up to tell her the baby was gone?

and I would list the creepy neighbors from the next cul de sac over that walk their dog on that golf course area and stand on the tee box and stare at my house nearly everyday. I have lots of flowers and landscaping and maybe they just enjoy looking at those.....but I still find that to be kinda creepy when I see them standing there.
jmo

O/T and BBM. Years ago I had random people taking pictures of my house from their cars. It was super creepy and I couldn't figure it out. One day I caught my neighbor standing across the street taking a picture of my house with his cell phone. I go up to him like WTF? He laughed and said the HOA used my house as an example of the right way to fence the yard and curb the landscaping. The HOA is very strict about what you can do and it has to be pre approved. They told homeowners to take a look at my address as an example and even show their contracters if needed. Boy was I relieved!

I know there isn't a lot of water out that way, but where is the nearest river, lake, pond, etc? How far away?

A creek runs the edge dividing the subdivision from the wooded area. More of a drainage/runoff thing and right now will not be more than ankle deep in most areas, waist deep at most right now in the very few 'deep' holes. the Missouri River is only about 4 blocks or so away. The area they were holding the command center is 'on the river' with only a small piece of property and a train track separating them from it.

Maybe PPD caused her to harm her child??

Shelby1 - Thank you for the time line. I know it takes time to put it together, and I sure appreciate you doing so. Also thanks to BeanE for helping with the time line.

I think we are all heartsick...no matter which way it goes:(
Except and only if Baby Lisa were kidnapped and brought home...then nobody will be heartsick anymore.
Now my question:
What is MOO
and what is SAMH ?

FOX news just reported again that the Detectives say they are NOT talking to Jeramy. So we have some saying Jeramy is talking to the police and the police saying Jeramy is not talking to the police.

Hi Patty!!!! I miss you!!!!:seeya:

that is the story of this case

LE: they are not cooperating
family: yes we are

family: jeremy is talking with police
LE: no he is not

D: I took the poly voluntarily
LE: not taken voluntarily
((list goes on))

Reporter on Fox's local affiliate told FOX NEWS CHANNEL the dogs did not pick up Debbie's scent either. ???????

I don't know what to think about everything that is going on now but I suspect it has a lot to do with miscommunication and a combination of stress (both sides), one or more overzealous detectives and a set of very fragile parents thrown in for good measure. I'm not surprised that tempers are starting to flare and egos are beginning to show but for the sake of baby Lisa I hope both sides are able to put those things aside and come back together.

For now, I am going to stick with giving the parents the benefit of the doubt. If I'm wrong no harm, no foul. Nobody is counting on me to be right and if I were in their place I know I would want the same. I'd rather think they are innoncent and be wrong than go public with my belif that I think they are guilty, dissect their life for their boys to one day find and then turn out to be wrong.

ETA: I know this is a sleuthing board and to some degree the purpose is to do exactly what I said I am not going to do. In fact my approach to the Baby A thread has been completely different. I can't help but think her parent(s) are guilty and I am angry with them in a way that has caused me to step away from that thread many times. In this case I just really feel this abduction was very personal. There is something so blatant and "look how easy it was" about it that makes me think that the answer lies very close to home, an ex or an extended family member/close friend that doesn't think they deserve the baby or the happiness together.
ETA2: I've read posts this morning that have made me cringe and hurt for the parents but I'll keep reading because I don't want to become so blinded by "my side" that I miss the obvious if it is there. I just hope we can keep the thread peaceful and respectful as it has been thus far. I also wish some of the 97 guests reading would register and add their thoughts to the mix before the rest of us talk each other to death, lol.

BBM

After reading about this case in the media i decided to find a thread here even tho my plate is overflowing with cases:banghead:

I jumped in at the the beginning of this one(the 5th thread on this case).

When i read that both parents had been in prior relationships, with a child on each side, my first feeling was what i bolded from your post above...
Sorry this is pages behind and others have noted the same..

I never believed her. but i believed this mom go figure. :innocent: My friend saw susan smith not very long ago. her sister was incarcerated where she is. other inmates arent even allowed to say anything about her or they will get in trouble. I was shocked. My friend said that she acted like she owned the place. moo :innocent::furious:

:furious:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member