MO - Lisa Irwin, 10 months, Kansas City, 4 Oct 2011 - #5

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's go back to my earlier post when the parents were telling the story of what happened:
Listen to this video carefully: http://www.kmbc.com/video/29404333/detail.html

He says, I came home and saw all the lights were on and a window was open. I went and checked on the boys and then we went and checked on her and that is when we realized she was gone.

SHE SAYS: Initially she says “whenever we woke up err, whenever he woke me up and said “she is not in her crib” and I said “What do you mean she is not in her crib?” And I just knew something was really wrong. And we are running around the house and we are screaming for her…and she was nowhere and I said “call 911, call 911”… and he said “Where are the phones?” And they were not on the counter where I left them. They were gone.

So basically, he says THEY found together the baby gone...and she says HE woke her up to tell her the baby was gone?

Good catch. It doesn't add up.

round and around, anyone dizzy yet?? he is talking, no hes not, LOL poor baby Lisa, where are you?

I was just thinking the same thing. Forget the fence sitting. This more like a rollercoaster ride.:rollercoaster:

I don't get FOX up here. Are they a reliable news source? When they quote a police source do the stories usually pan out?

Where are those D@MN phones!!!

That's a good question, I've been thinking about this. Why don't they at least have a thought on where the phones are? Like, the phones last pinged in the house. Or last pinged down the street.

Just checking in before I pick up kids from school. It's so hard not to keep reading back in threads!

But I want to put a quick theory out there. IF the mother is involved, could it be that she is planning to leave the baby's father and wants to be sure he would not get custody?

I read previously that one of the two boys was hers and one was his. And that he had been involved in a custody dispute, possibly over the boy that lives with him.

I must say that from what I've seen about the parents it doesn't seem to be the case that they were not gettting along. The LDT and sweating don't sway me against the mother. But if she was the one who made a phone call at 2:30, that's a whole different matter.

All of this fence jumping is making me tired.

:fence: It sure does make you tired ... lol.

:rollercoaster: I cannot believe how fast these threads are moving ... I can't keep up !

At this posting, there are 192 Members and 181 Guests !

:seeya: Guests

:seeya: Members

Prayers that this beautiful baby is found SOON !

I think we are all heartsick...no matter which way it goes:(
Except and only if Baby Lisa were kidnapped and brought home...then nobody will be heartsick anymore.
Now my question:
What is MOO
and what is SAMH ?

MOO- My Own Opinion.

SAHM- Stay At Home Mom.

If the 2:30 phone call traces to a tower servicing the home and a number of someone known to mom (or someone shady), it's very damning, imo. I don't believe an intruder accidently dialed someone. If an intruder was so keenly focused on the the family's cell phones for some reason (which is suspicious in itself), I think he/she would simply remove the batteries straight off or at least make sure to hit the off button; not dial out and raise a flag.

Why would an intruder take phones? No reason whatsoever, imo. They are typically traceable and have helped catch many a perp. They couldn't be sold for much and tracking the buyer through pings or records could lead back to the intruder. Removing them would not slow a 911 call from being made much at all in that neighborhood - probably 4 houses with phones accessible in seconds. I agree with some others here who believe the cell phones are key to determining who removed Lisa from the home.

MOO.

Let's go back to my earlier post when the parents were telling the story of what happened:
Listen to this video carefully: http://www.kmbc.com/video/29404333/detail.html

He says, I came home and saw all the lights were on and a window was open. I went and checked on the boys and then we went and checked on her and that is when we realized she was gone.

SHE SAYS: Initially she says “whenever we woke up err, whenever he woke me up and said “she is not in her crib” and I said “What do you mean she is not in her crib?” And I just knew something was really wrong. And we are running around the house and we are screaming for her…and she was nowhere and I said “call 911, call 911”… and he said “Where are the phones?” And they were not on the counter where I left them. They were gone.

So basically, he says THEY found together the baby gone...and she says HE woke her up to tell her the baby was gone?

Those comments were the first that I thought sounded odd. The mom was stumbling around with her words. Was that because of the shock of her child being missing? IDK.

The WE comments are another head scratcher for me.

imo

If it turns out that mom is involved, I am going to be FUMING mad. Carp like that is why people never believe the parents and then when a parent desperately needs help, people hesitate to believe them. It's like the little boy who cried wolf, but the little boy is hurting all the other little boys at the same time!! Probably a bad analogy, but you know what I mean!

She did not live on the same street but in the near area.

I am still looking for the video-- it was a piece that they showed on the TV station, so I'm not sure if they put all of those up or what.

Does anybody have any video of this neighbor who's dog went 'missing' that night? I would have to see who it is before I totally buy this also. We have a couple of people who's dogs are 'habitual offenders' to getting out! :floorlaugh:

Hi Patty!!!! I miss you!!!!:seeya:

that is the story of this case

LE: they are not cooperating
family: yes we are

family: jeremy is talking with police
LE: no he is not

D: I took the poly voluntarily
LE: not taken voluntarily
((list goes on))

:seeya:

I have been reading more than posting lately! :blowkiss:

Wow...this certainly is turning around! I was talking to my husband last night and I told him that after the Susan Smith case, I have ALWAYS been skeptical of the parents, yet always try hard to keep an open mind. I believed Susan Smith more than I believed anything ever before in my life...and sadly was wrong. When I first saw DI I immediately said to myself that there was NO WAY that she could have done anything to the baby and then I was quickly brought back to the day I saw them bringing Susan Smiths car out of the water. This is just heartbreaking...

Irony. This morning they were playing the tape of yesterday where she was saying "please , please find my baby" and my husband thought it was a news recap from Susan Smith. He thought it WAS Susan Smith as he was not in front of the tv and he walks into my office and says "What are they doing ? Letting her out of jail? " And I said...Who? And he says Susan Smith. Didn't I just hear her? And I then told him about Baby Lisa. (He doesn't like knowing about these kinds of cases.)

If the 2:30 phone call traces to a tower servicing the home and a number of someone known to mom (or someone shady), it's very damning, imo. I don't believe an intruder accidently dialed someone. If an intruder was so keenly focused on the the family's cell phones for some reason (which is suspicious in itself), I think he/she would simply remove the batteries straight off or at least make sure to hit the off button; not dial out and raise a flag.

Why would an intruder take phones? No reason whatsoever, imo. They are typically traceable and have helped catch many a perp. They couldn't be sold for much and tracking the buyer through pings or records could lead back to the intruder. Removing them would not slow a 911 call from being made much at all in that neighborhood - probably 4 houses with phones accessible in seconds. I agree with some others here who believe the cell phones are key to determining who took Lisa from the home.

MOO.

Could the mother have secretly sold the baby and wanted the phones missing so no one would know what really happened??

As you can tell I'm all over the place with this.

imo

Just checking in before I pick up kids from school. It's so hard not to keep reading back in threads!

But I want to put a quick theory out there. IF the mother is involved, could it be that she is planning to leave the baby's father and wants to be sure he would not get custody?

I read previously that one of the two boys was hers and one was his. And that he had been involved in a custody dispute, possibly over the boy that lives with him.

I must say that from what I've seen about the parents it doesn't seem to be the case that they were not gettting along. The LDT and sweating don't sway me against the mother. But if she was the one who made a phone call at 2:30, that's a whole different matter.

Or like Susan Smith...having an affair and not wanting the kids to bog it down, but she still has another son to tend to, so that doesn't really make a whole heap of sense either. :waitasec:

Oh no they may even have evidence of the baby's death at the home. They were taking all kinds of things out of that house. I saw a bag of stuffed animals.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tc30