MO - Lisa Irwin, 10 months, Kansas City, 4 Oct 2011 - #5

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Stopping in quickly before heading out of town - had to leave to get DH from the airport. Anything happen in the last hour or so? TIA!

Not much ... a "leak" in information that mom made a call from the home at 2:30am from one of the missing cell phones.

That about sums it up. Oh and LE asked mom to take the LDT and mom says she volunteered.

A lot of picket fence sitting and twists and turns. Nothing straight from LE though.

Stopping in quickly before heading out of town - had to leave to get DH from the airport. Anything happen in the last hour or so? TIA!

if you could only sit and read.............

I wonder if "computer room" is a converted garage?

Speaking of kids pj's...I hate, detest, despise those pjs that are skin tight!!! WHAT??? Feels like stuffing a sausage getting my grandsons chubby little arms and legs squeezed in there!! He is not around any open flame here to get his jammies caught in. When I have him in the winter, it's little sweat pants and long sleeve top!

Nope, never a garage. Garage is around back and always has been.

She could have done something to the baby, or one of the sibs could have. Reminds me of a Criminal Minds episode where child sibling ended up killing other child sibling, and parents (with the help of LE friend) almost got away with covering it up. The parents POV was that they'd already lost one child, they didn't want to lose another.

Just throwing that out there.

From Fox News: Pierro says "parents generally cooperate." Breakdown between LE and parents. Pierro will be speaking to parents this afternoon.

My post wasn't to implicate the parents. Just my opinion as to why LE may have stated the parents didn't want to cooperate with LE. If they hired an attorney, LE will have to deal with their attorney.

I just hate that this case is turning out to be another drama with LE versus the parents of the missing child. Why does this happen over and over? :banghead:

I understand. That's why I started my post with
"Just jumping off your post".

I did not mean to imply that you were trying to implicate the parents.

When you spoke about an attorney, it made me think of several parents that get an attorney pretty early on in a missing child case.

Can anyone answer this for me?

Dad says he came home and checked on boys first and then went to check on Lisa. Saw she was missing, woke up mom and they started looking for her.

It was reported that one son was sleeping with her.

Wouldn't the dad have found one son missing and Lisa missing as well?

Unless he thought they were both missing but found the boy with his mom?

OH MY GOD!!!!!! How would this be possible?

sorry I didn't mean to de-rail the thread with the SS car... but yes it happens with cars all the time per my BIL.. all that would really show up on the carfax would be that it had been in accident, submerged, etc.. fixed etc...

okay again sorry for getting off topic..

back on topic..

what else are they saying on fox??? tia!

I've held back from commenting but, I just watched the video of the mother and father speaking and thought this comment was odd.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/missing-baby-lisa-parents-upset-police-tough-tactics/story?id=14688581

"I made her a bottle and laid her down...that was the last time "WE" saw her"...and as she says "we", she looks straight at her husband.

My question is that this is reported to have occurred at 10:30 pm, no? What time was the father supposed to have been at work that night?

Another thing that I know is subject to appearing as "judging" but, I don't feel it is. I just think that observing small things could be important. Such as does Lisa's Mom normally put her children to bed in pj's?

If so, I thought it was odd that baby Lisa is reported to have been last seen in a pair of shorts and a t-shirt...they do not say pj's so, I can only draw the conclusion that Mom "laid her down" (to bed) and prepared a bottle for her but, not put her child in pj's.

It's just one of those things that has stuck in my mind and has absolutely nothing to do with being critical of her parenting.

Think of Jessica Lunsford when you start to think this can't happen. It can. And does.

And Elizabeth Smart. I can't remember exactly how Brian David Mitchell broke in, but her mother blamed herself over forgetting to close the kitchen window after burning dinner and opening it.

From Fox News: They have stopped the ground search.

Regarding 2:30 am phone call, Pierro says that they will be able to find out where the call came from. If they find that LI made the call, "There's a problem."

Very little woods in the back. Homes are close together. Dogs all over the place.

Sorry she said Saturday night 9pm Judge Janeen will have the family on her show.

IMO, yes, FOX is very credible. They are the only news station I watch--except for HLN when I am watching Conrad Murray trial.
I don't know, IMO they are Kings of sensationalizing things. But that's just me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member