Found Deceased MO - Madisson Lambert, 24, car found in a ditch, East Prairie, 26 Dec 2020

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Mississippi County Sheriff's Office
Lambert Update - 18 Jan 2021
Today the Sheriff's Office executed a search warrant on Eddie Street at G. B.'s (OG) residence in a continued effort to find Madisson Lambert. Information gathered led investigators to the address where Madisson was last seen. Madisson had come to the residence to see another male by the name of M. H. who she reportedly has been in a romantic relationship with for several months. Madisson had been inside the residence and was purported to last be seen riding around with J. "B." McD. During the search, a scrapbook was recovered belonging to Madisson. Also at the residence, Robbie Skaggs, Cleon Milton, and Kenny Thomas were arrested on possession charges yielding several grams of methamphetamine.
We continue to appreciate the publics' support and assistance in Madisson's case. We will continue to follow up on every lead reported to us and will not stop until she is found. Also if you have information and want to remain anonymous you can contact us through our mobile app by clicking the "Submit a Tip" button on the home screen.
*All information is public record and is not an implication of guilt. All individuals are presumed innocent until proven guilty.

140375758_111652864205414_7689655137822302461_o.jpg
139797918_111652917538742_3294411926177049874_o.jpg
140119227_111652950872072_5178299742552040592_o.jpg

On Jan. 18, after developing information Lambert was last seen there, police executed a search warrant at a residence in St. James Township.

Inside the home, they allegedly recovered a scrapbook belonging to Lambert.

Three people in the home at the time of the search were arrested on a variety of drug-related charges.
Woman Who Vanished After Christmas Is Found Dead Near Wrecked Car, and Cops Don't Know How She Died
JMO
A scrapbook? That’s an odd thing to find.
Is it something she carried around with her when she went visiting?

There used to be scrapbook weekends, or groups that got together to craft together advertised around here. So just carrying the book may mean she wanted to show it to someone but if the had the book and some supplies, she may have been going to meet someone/ a group to craft together. Covid-19 changed all that.

I don’t scrapbook, but I have friends who do it and there are stores that do “days” and set up tables to sell and allow people to work there too. I don’t see a craft store near her are except dollar general but that store does carry a lot of scrapbook items (I look, okay!).

JMO
JMO
Idk. I’m a super scrapper. I’ll scrap anything that’s made of paper. I scrap my family memories, moments and souvenirs. I tell stories through them. They are glimpses and snapshots of the birth of our family life? They are my prized possessions and they hold a special place in our home. Someday, I’ll use them as Remember Books” when my memory fades away. That’s why it’s my life’s mission to record our happy, sad, glad, mad moments. Idk about carrying them around. I’m not mobile anymore so... I know when I used to be able to get out of the house and go to Mama’s or my sister’s, I’d often bring them to show off pages I made of my granddaughters, nieces and nephews. I put so much love into each page. Maybe she had photos of someone she wanted to share and show off or like I do - always asking for more photos, and when they see the pages, I do get the photos.

Idk. I’m a super scrapper. I’ll scrap anything that’s made of paper. I scrap my family memories, moments and souvenirs. I tell stories through them. They are glimpses and snapshots of the birth of our family life? They are my prized possessions and they hold a special place in our home. Someday, I’ll use them as Remember Books” when my memory fades away. That’s why it’s my life’s mission to record our happy, sad, glad, mad moments. Idk about carrying them around. I’m not mobile anymore so... I know when I used to be able to get out of the house and go to Mama’s or my sister’s, I’d often bring them to show off pages I made of my granddaughters, nieces and nephews. I put so much love into each page. Maybe she had photos of someone she wanted to share and show off or like I do - always asking for more photos, and when they see the pages, I do get the photos.

What a lovely thing to do x

That is so special!

Yes, but. ML was 24. And she took this scrapbook to a residence to visit her boyfriend, where there were also 3 individuals in possession of meth. This is, at the least, unexpected. I don't think it's likely to have anything to do with her death, but it was a surprising feature, for me. None of this cast of characters seem like they would have photo prints on hand, and I can't imagine scrapping anything to do with...meth use.

What I mean is - your scrapbooking situation makes sense because of your (assumed, by your screenname!) age and family connection. I scrapbooked my way through all of my high school and college activities, and then have done digital photo albums of my wedding and, uh, some of my kids' early pictures, because those photos are ALL digital - on my phone or on a thumb drive provided by the photographer. I'm glad her scrapbook was located at the house because it seems like it provided confirmation that she had been there, but it's still an odd personal item to be involved in ML's situation, IMO.

I would guess she had no idea she was heading to a house where there were people using meth. The group probably did not even realize they took it as a souvenir of sorts, but hey, looking at the life they ruined on pretty pictures probably made them relive their heinous acts. I am glad they were caught.

Before her body was discovered, Lambert’s aunt Marsha Keene-Frye spoke with local station KFVS and described her niece as a beloved mother, daughter, granddaughter and aunt who was deeply missed by her family.

“Madisson is a beautiful young woman with a life ahead of her,” she said.

Keene-Frye said the family was looking for answers to be able to provide to Lambert’s daughter, who the 24-year-old had loved “furiously.”

“One or more people know where Madisson is and know what happened to Madisson,” she said at the time.

Mississippi County Sheriff Britton Ferrell also urged anyone with information about the case to come forward.

“Somebody knows what happened that night,” he told the local station. “If they hear anything, just let us know.”
Body Of Missing Missouri Mom Is Found Near Rural Highway A Month After She Disappeared

“She’s a mother. She’s a daughter. She’s a granddaughter. She’s an aunt. She’s a cousin,” Marsha Keene-Frye, Lambert’s aunt, told KFVS-TV.
Missouri mom disappears day after Christmas; wrecked vehicle found in ditch

*Madisson is still a mother. She’s still a daughter. She’s still a granddaughter. She’s still an aunt and she’s still a cousin. Madisson is now a memory of who she was. Her family will never forget her. RIP honey, you’re okay now. ❤️

I would guess she had no idea she was heading to a house where there were people using meth. The group probably did not even realize they took it as a souvenir of sorts, but hey, looking at the life they ruined on pretty pictures probably made them relive their heinous acts. I am glad they were caught.
Respectfully, they haven't been charged or named as POI in Madisson's death.

:eek: MCSO has their work cut out for them on this case. The comments have my head spinning. :confused: I don't know who harmed Madisson or why someone would want to, but I hate it for her that she surrounded herself with such a large group of questionable characters. :( My gut thinks it knows who's responsible, but I'm keepin' it to myself for now.

I suspect in this case the scrapbook contained some evidence of illegal activity, for it to be so specifically mentioned as related to multiple drug arrests.

Prayers for comfort and peace as Madisson's family and friends say their last goodbyes to her.
Madisson Lambert
3580936-B.jpg

EAST PRAIRIE, Mo. - Madisson Elizabeth Lambert, age 24 of East Prairie, passed away on the 26th of December 2020 near East Prairie.

On Jan. 29, 2021, a time of visitation will be held for family at 4 p.m. with friends welcome after 5 p.m. until 9 p.m. at Shelby Funeral Home in East Prairie.

Online condolences may be shared at: www.southernfuneralservices.com.

Prayers for comfort and peace as Madisson's family and friends say their last goodbyes to her.
Madisson Lambert
3580936-B.jpg

EAST PRAIRIE, Mo. - Madisson Elizabeth Lambert, age 24 of East Prairie, passed away on the 26th of December 2020 near East Prairie.

On Jan. 29, 2021, a time of visitation will be held for family at 4 p.m. with friends welcome after 5 p.m. until 9 p.m. at Shelby Funeral Home in East Prairie.

Online condolences may be shared at: www.southernfuneralservices.com.
OMG, I don't remember hearing this. :(:(:(

Madisson was preceded in death in 2016 by her beloved brother...

Obituary | Madisson Elizabeth Lambert of East Prairie, Missouri | Ponder Funeral Home

No idea If she was a user or not but I can definitely see scrapbooking as something someone could get into while on meth. People tend to do different things like that whether it’s crosswords, coloring, taking apart stuff, etc. My condolences to her loved ones.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Raquel222
Back