Found Deceased MO - Marina Bischoff, 39, Kansas City, 28 May 2020

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Reaction score
Kansas City police asking for help in locating woman last seen a week ago

Marina Bischoff was last seen at 7 a.m. on May 28, leaving the Shoal Creek Patrol Division at 6801 NE Pleasant Valley Rd.

Reportedly she was on foot wearing a black shirt and jeans, and did not have her phone or keys with her.
102877564_361576871902831_6433818609490853888_o.jpg

LITTLE ELSE IS KNOWN AT THIS TIME.
If you have any information please contact:
Missing Persons - Kansas City Police Department
816-234-5136
or Email
or Submit an Anonymous Tip
or contact the Kansas City Metro Crime Stoppers either on the ‎TIPS Hotline at at 816-474-TIPS (8477), or Submit a tip anonymously online or download the NEW mobile app, P3TIPS, on Google Play or the Apple iOS stores for FREE. ALL INFORMATION IS ANONYMOUS.
Verify active missing status here.

*modsnip*

Last edited by a moderator:
Last edited by a moderator:
It seems odd to me the Police that picked her up so close to her home didn't take her home, wondering if they asked her if she wanted to go to the hospital and she said no. Sounds like something very bad has happened to her on her walk from the Police Station. Was she intoxicated or using drugs when the Police picked her up? Did they offer her a ride home from the Police station and she said no? It says she had no phone with her when she left and must not have had any money. I'm thinking it's not Police policy to make sure people they release from jail have a ride to safety from their jail. This truly is horrible because this may be another policy Police need to change. They cared enough to pick her up and jail her but seems they ceased caring after they released her. Of course we need to know what she said to them while in Police custody. 4.5 miles to her home was a very long walk for someone reported disoriented 5 hrs earlier. Was it night or day when she left the jail and I also read it was pouring rain. This may end up a lawsuit against the Police Dept. More importantly, where is Marina?

Last edited:
It seems odd to me the Police that picked her up so close to her home didn't take her home, wondering if they asked her if she wanted to go to the hospital and she said no. Sounds like something very bad has happened to her on her walk from the Police Station. Was she intoxicated or using drugs when the Police picked her up? Did they offer her a ride home from the Police station and she said no? It says she had no phone with her when she left and must not have had any money. I'm thinking it's not Police policy to make sure people they release from jail have a ride to safety from their jail. This truly is horrible because this may be another policy Police need to change. They cared enough to pick her up and jail her but seems they ceased caring after they released her. Of course we need to know what she said to them while in Police custody. 4.5 miles to her home was a very long walk for someone reported disoriented 5 hrs earlier. Was it night or day when she left the jail and I also read it was pouring rain. This may end up a lawsuit against the Police Dept. More importantly, where is Marina?
Where did you read she was jailed? Outside of a lot of public comments (which haven't been verified) all I have read was she was last SEEN at the police station but nothing as to why she was there.

She was picked up around 2am. Left at 7am. Someone saw her around 730am and she appeared disoriented then as well.
Who saw her at 7:30 a.m.? Also it says it was dark when she walked out of the Police Station and it's light here in KCMO at 7:00 a.m. Do they mean 7:00 pm.?
Just found more information. She had been in a car crash. doesn't say when but maybe right before the Police picked her up, it's vague. Also when the Police released her, she called three different people to come and pick her up but ended up leaving before they arrived. She was disoriented at the Police Station and in the parking lot, seems it was very obvious. Marina suffers from depression and had been having some down days, her brother said because of her fears of getting covid. She's now been missing 10 days.
Relatives looking for social worker who left police station, disappeared

Where did you read she was jailed? Outside of a lot of public comments (which haven't been verified) all I have read was she was last SEEN at the police station but nothing as to why she was there.

I read she was jailed in media reports and also a report from Kansas City Missouri Police Dept.

Last edited:
Here is a more updated article.
MISSING: KCPD continues search for missing 39-year-old woman last seen leaving police station

It says she was arrested for DUI, which would answer the question of why she was disoriented. It also possibly explains why they took her to the station instead of a hospital. It doesn't sound like a serious car accident. It reminds me so much of Mitrice Richardson though.

In the article it says she was arrested for leaving the scene of the accident and a DUI. The info says that she said she had been drinking. Also it says she was picked up a little after 10p.m. and in other info it has said they held her for five hours so that would mean they let her out of jail around 3 a.m. Also it says when they released her she was competent. Every article they put out on this has differing information. Wonder what the real story is? You would think she would have sobered up after five hours and it also said she refused an ambulance when they picked her up. Another article put out said she was disoriented on security footage. I too wonder what her alcohol reading was and how intoxicated she was or did she have a head injury or both? This is truly awful because it seems something terrible has happened to Marina. I need to check out the area she was in and see if there's any bodies of water. It was said a 4.5 miles walk to her home. That's a long ways in the dark and for someone disoriented. Because nobody has found her I'm afraid someone picked her up.

Adding

I see in this article it's saying she was released at 7:00 a.m. but her brother said she was released in the middle of the night. Also I think it also said they held her for five hours.

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobbieJ
Back