Found Deceased MO - Nicholas Diemel, 35, & Justin, 24, brothers missing, Clinton County, 21 July 2019 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Raising cattle is big money...and cattle rustlers are more common than you would think. From the first post I felt it was related to someone they were in business with and they got caught when the brothers came to visit. The truck was probably brought to that parking lot and left running in hopes someone would steal it. The last farm or feedlot they were visiting will unfortunately be where it came to a tragic end for these brothers...JMO

Also, The St. Joseph News press, link: Search for missing men extended
This has had updated info that has been pretty accurate.

From the article:

Puett said the Cameron Police Department is now handling all media requests. The Clinton County Sheriff's Department had been publishing press releases on the case.

"If we have some success they'll probably be able to be more forthcoming with information," Puett said.

From the article:

Puett said the Cameron Police Department is now handling all media requests. The Clinton County Sheriff's Department had been publishing press releases on the case.

"If we have some success they'll probably be able to be more forthcoming with information," Puett said.

Also from the same article.

"Sheriff Fish said via the release that the next update on the case would come at 6 p.m. on Wednesday, unless "there is a major development in the case."

I find this interesting because there has been no 6pm update. imo

Property being searched owned by man who served federal time for cattle fraud.

Search in Braymer, MO underway for missing Wisconsin brothers

This surprises me, but at the same time, it doesn’t, if that makes sense. Huge jump from cattle fraud to possible murders now, but if that’s the case, I wonder what exactly happened. Maybe he tried to pull a fast one on them, but then on the other hand, were they not aware of his past? If they weren’t, my question is how?

This surprises me, but at the same time, it doesn’t, if that makes sense. Huge jump from cattle fraud to possible murders now, but if that’s the case, I wonder what exactly happened. Maybe he tried to pull a fast one on them, but then on the other hand, were they not aware of his past? If they weren’t, my question is how?

I hear what you are saying. But it happens so often in business deals gone wrong. It seems to me that career con men eventually decide they are not going back to jail. No matter what. Chase Merritt is a good example. I think aging cons are the most dangerous.

eta: unless someone volunteers they are a felon, you probably wouldn't know they were one. Or maybe they thought they would be nice and give the guy a second chance. Another similarity to Chase.

eta: unless someone volunteers they are a felon, you probably wouldn't know they were one. Or maybe they thought they would be nice and give the guy a second chance. Another similarity to Chase.

I lean towards the latter there. I could be totally wrong, but the fraud case seems like a pretty big deal that was probably pretty well known in the cattle business, with it being a federal charge. Just my opinion, again, though.

This article also mentioned someone had found their truck with lights on and engine running. That's interesting. That almost makes it seem like they were interrupted before they could even shut their car off. MOO

Or maybe it was left/put there thinking or hoping someone would steal it and it would delay anyone finding out what happened. I think someone had mentioned that already, though.

Lots of info in the above article. It seems like they disappeared on Sunday after 8:55am on their way to a client's farm (According to the older brother's wife - article below, they had prior business with the client). They missed their flight at 1:50 the same day out of Kansas City. They were staying at the Quality Inn in Cameron. The car was found about 25 miles away in Holt.

ETA: It's interesting that an investigation into their disappearance was opened almost immediately, at 3pm on Sunday.

Wisconsin business owners missing in Missouri
Makes you wonder if LE found something in the vehicle to indicate possible foul play? Blood? Evidence of some kind of struggle? A bullet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member