MO - Ronnie A Bolin, 33, Jefferson County, 8 July 1996

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
CWW is why we need to be able to use the word t-h-u-g.

And wasn't this the same general time period when CWW was supposedly developing cutting edge multimedia products and making hundreds of dollars per hour? Yet he needed to sponge money off his buds?

Ah, what to believe....

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

And apparently murdering to extinguish a $1500 debt? Spilling the beans on a stolen electronics scheme sounds more plausible as motive. Also may explain why CWW and others were so free with the info (asking for a shovel, etc). If the scheme was profitable and involved a group, presumably it wasn't just CWW who was reaping the profits. Whether directly involved or paid off, no one would want to stop the money train.

Any thoughts on where the stolen merchandise came from? Ripping off trucks?

And apparently murdering to extinguish a $1500 debt? Spilling the beans on a stolen electronics scheme sounds more plausible as motive. Also may explain why CWW and others were so free with the info (asking for a shovel, etc). If the scheme was profitable and involved a group, presumably it wasn't just CWW who was reaping the profits. Whether directly involved or paid off, no one would want to stop the money train.

Thanks for focusing on RB's murder. The thread is going off on tangents belonging elsewhere. It's hard to remember to stick to the topic. :)

I think you're right that no one wanted to stop the money train. Hence the silence for so long, and even the fear to speak now about the TS case. I'm sure there were people involved back then who cleaned up* and don't want to revisit the past.

*ETA: By "Cleaned up" I meant cleaned up their lives. But it could also mean cleaned up by making a lot of money. Or both.

People who use meth steal to support their habit. If CWW was selling meth, he could have accepted stolen computers as payment, and then turned around and sold them for even more money. It would be interesting to know if St. Louis computer stores had a lot of break-ins back in those days. Your idea about trucks is definitely possible too.

Thanks for focusing on RB's murder. The thread is going off on tangents belonging elsewhere. It's hard to remember to stick to the topic. :)

I think you're right that no one wanted to stop the money train. Hence the silence for so long, and even the fear to speak now about the TS case. I'm sure there were people involved back then who cleaned up and don't want to revisit the past.

People who use meth steal to support their habit. If CWW was selling meth, he could have accepted stolen computers as payment, and then turned around and sold them for even more money. It would be interesting to know if St. Louis computer stores had a lot of break-ins back in those days. Your idea about trucks is definitely possible too.
I wonder if any local colleges were missing computers from their labs?

I think you're right that no one wanted to stop the money train. Hence the silence for so long, and even the fear to speak now about the TS case. I'm sure there were people involved back then who cleaned up and don't want to revisit the past.

Agree. After my last post i immediately remembered that this is RB's thread. But I must admit.

If this thread is strictly for RB. Then maybe TS name shouldn't be nowhere in the title. We have 30 different threads going which involves TS and posters are not only confused but will also post on any thread that mentions TS in the thread title.

So maybe the mods need to eliminate TS name from the RB thread title. Now post may become limited. But at least the thread won't be taking over by posts related mostly to the victimized TS. Jmo

Btw. On the WS activity page. This is the title that people see once a post is made on RB'S thread.

MO - Ronnie A Bolin, 33, Jefferson County, 8 July 1996 in*Dr. Teresa Sievers

Agree. After my last post i immediately remembered that this is RB's thread. But I must admit.

If this thread is strictly for RB. Then maybe TS name shouldn't be nowhere in the title. We have 30 different threads going which involves TS and posters are not only confused but will also post on any thread that mentions TS in the thread title.

So maybe the mods need to eliminate TS name from the RB thread title. Now post may become limited. But at least the thread won't be taking over by posts related mostly to the victimized TS. Jmo

Btw. On the WS activity page. This is the title that people see once a post is made on RB'S thread.

MO - Ronnie A Bolin, 33, Jefferson County, 8 July 1996 in*Dr. Teresa Sievers

Teresa's name, nor initials, have ever been in the title of this thread dedicated to Ronnie Bolin.

In fact, Ronnie didn't even have a thread in the Missing Forum before KateB generated this one. It stayed in the Missing forum a couple of weeks with almost no attention or activity. When the MSM article came out confirming CWW has been a suspect and continued to be a suspect in the disappearance of RB, we moved it to this FORUM. Since we moved it here, it has gotten a lot of attention and firm ties establishing CWW to RB are clearer.

It was moved strictly from the Missing area so that RB's missing case would get more attention and, hopefully, clues found while sleuthing CWW would help establish leads relevant to RB's case.

An IT person could get up to all kinds of illegal activities that might never see the light of day. Ordering through a client if it's a big business, might not notice missing pieces or entire shipments. Walking out with a computer might not attract any particular attention. Walking out with New In Box would. Maybe they got into places at night to steal. He was both an IT guy and a security guy. He's been fired from at least two places that we know of. Maybe it had something to do with theft. Nah, no maybe about it.

In my opinion.

Admin Note:

If you have trouble finding a post that may have been moved, you can go to your profile page. On the left hand side, you will see an option - "Find latest posts". Click on that and it will take you to your post.

Teresa's name, nor initials, have ever been in the title of this thread dedicated to Ronnie Bolin.

In fact, Ronnie didn't even have a thread in the Missing Forum before KateB generated this one. It stayed in the Missing forum a couple of weeks with almost no attention or activity. When the MSM article came out confirming CWW has been a suspect and continued to be a suspect in the disappearance of RB, we moved it to this FORUM. Since we moved it here, it has gotten a lot of attention and firm ties establishing CWW to RB are clearer.

It was moved strictly from the Missing area so that RB's missing case would get more attention and, hopefully, clues found while sleuthing CWW would help establish leads relevant to RB's case.

Sorry Beach. On the activity page that shows new post from whatever thread. This is the title that I see.

MO - Ronnie A Bolin, 33, Jefferson County, 8 July 1996in*Dr. Teresa Sievers

<modsnip>

This article is beyond disturbing. Sounds like CWW has used a hammer before. Also, in 1996 MS was still a resident of Missouri and best friends with CWW. Knowing the shoddy work history of MS prior to arriving in Florida, his involvement with CWW could presumably have included ventures in illegal activities like computer theft - back when computers had a much higher market value. My opinion only.

http://www.naplesnews.com/news/crim...-interest-in-preachers-disappearance_47698865

This article is beyond disturbing. Sounds like CWW has used a hammer before. Also, in 1996 MS was still a resident of Missouri and best friends with CWW. Knowing the shoddy work history of MS prior to arriving in Florida, his involvement with CWW could presumably have included ventures in illegal activities like computer theft - back when computers had a much higher market value. My opinion only.

http://www.naplesnews.com/news/crim...-interest-in-preachers-disappearance_47698865

Amazing how with all their illegal activities they have NOTHING to show for it. Where was the money going? They seem to be incompetent in every aspect of life. Wow.

Especially when you consider that in early 2000, MS started a sales business in MO in the field of 'communications'. And the business just happened to share an address with CWW, the property owned by MS in Fenton.

This is what really troubles me. Besides the obvious about this case.
MS was in MO in 1996 when RB disappeared. MS and CWW were childhood friends and brothers.

Per article posted re Ronnie Bolin...CWW had a friend assist him with disposing of RB according to family/friends.

This plays like a very sick episode on the ID channel.

Amazing how with all their illegal activities they have NOTHING to show for it. Where was the money going? They seem to be incompetent in every aspect of life. Wow.

Yeah. CWW's "computer skills" seem to involve a keen ability to move them around in cardboard boxes.

So maybe CWW also didn't have the access we imagined to TS' business computers. Maybe he just sold the office some hot PCs.

So if CWW was involved in that murder and had an accomplice, he'd have a powerful hold over that accomplice, especially if accomplice became more successful in life. This is the kind of thing I was speculating about, where the murder of TS might have been a sort of desperate warning to MS to pay up or else.

CWW couldn't hold much over the head of the accomplice, if they both participated in the murder. And IMO, any accomplice or coconspirator would know that the other one can't go to the police without implicating themselves in a murder that has since gone cold.

Plus, if MS felt threatened by CWW in ANY way, why would he introduce CWW to the Lifkas? Hire and essentially bring CWW's presence to FL, around his family. Travel to MO a few months ago to be CWW's best man? These are actions a fearful man does not make. MS had distance on his side residing in FL, and chose to create an 'interstate' friendship with CWW.

Yeah. CWW's "computer skills" seem to involve a keen ability to move them around in cardboard boxes.

So maybe CWW also didn't have the access we imagined to TS' business computers. Maybe he just sold the office some hot PCs.

JMO, and its probably already clear from my recent posts but I don't believe CWW worked for the practice, in any capacity. I think that was a cover story made up by MS to explain away whatever it was they were doing.

Smart thinking re: hot PCs but then again, computer equipment is a tax write-off for small businesses, LLCs in particular. Hot PCs do not come with receipts, and that's (probably) one reason why legitimate business don't deal in stolen goods.

And, if it was a single transaction (CWW selling MS hot computers for the practice) how does MS justify CWW working for the practice over a number of years, in FL and remotely from MO?

CWW couldn't hold much over the head of the accomplice, if they both participated in the murder. And IMO, any accomplice or coconspirator would know that the other one can't go to the police without implicating themselves in a murder that has since gone cold.

Plus, if MS felt threatened by CWW in ANY way, why would he introduce CWW to the Lifkas? Hire and essentially bring CWW's presence to FL, around his family. Travel to MO a few months ago to be CWW's best man? These are actions a fearful man does not make. MS had distance on his side residing in FL, and chose to create an 'interstate' friendship with CWW.

I, respectfully, disagree.
Since CWW has always been the POI in the RB disappearance, he could have been threatening MS for years. Dangling this over his head. That may explain MS bringing him into his life with Dr. T. He may have not had a choice.

IDK. But at this point...it wouldn't surprise me.

I, respectfully, disagree.
Since CWW has always been the POI in the RB disappearance, he could have been threatening MS for years. Dangling this over his head. That may explain MS bringing him into his life with Dr. T. He may have not had a choice.

IDK. But at this point...it wouldn't surprise me.

Depends on what "this" means. If MS wasn't involved in CWW's crimes, then I'm assuming you mean maybe CWW was using the Bolin murder to terrorize MS? Like it could happen to him, if he didn't do what CWW wanted?

I understand your reasoning, but remember MS evicted CWW and told the Lifka family about CWW's drug use. If MS had something hanging over his head or was otherwise fearful of CWW, why poke the bear all the way back in Missouri with an eviction? I just can't see CWW demanding employment in Florida with MS's wife. It would be much easier to demand $. All JMO.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ronin13
Back