MO - Sherrill Levitt, 47, Suzie Streeter, 19, & Stacy McCall, 18, Springfield, 7 June 1992 #13

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you'd like to know all of his lies.......PM me and I'll tell you the whole story. In the mean time, please don't indulge him until you hear me out. Thanks :)
How do you know they are lies?

Looking at old forums he has obviously put a lot of time and effort into trying to solve this and seems to have chatted to the main players. So how can you know he is lying?[/QUOT

If you'd like to know all of his lies.......PM me and I'll tell you the whole story. In the mean time, please don't indulge him until you hear me out. Thanks :)
Can we all be nice and act like adults and respect everyone’s opinion. Everyone is free to believe and think for themselves.

How do you know they are lies?

Looking at old forums he has obviously put a lot of time and effort into trying to solve this and seems to have chatted to the main players. So how can you know he is lying?[/QUOT

A5362C2F-3B3A-425C-9254-90AD3927A4CF.jpeg
According this article, PFI didn’t announce plans for the new store on U.S. 65 until November 1992, with plans to begin construction in December 1992. The rumor was the location was at U.S. 65, not w. Chestnut Expressway. The U.S. 65 store didn’t open until 1993.

View attachment 220155
According this article, PFI didn’t announce plans for the new store on U.S. 65 until November 1992, with plans to begin construction in December 1992. The rumor was the location was at U.S. 65, not w. Chestnut Expressway. The U.S. 65 store didn’t open until 1993.

They aren’t buried that close to where someone could see them do it!

look in rural, big acreage places around Springfield linked to suspects like Garrison at the time

They aren’t buried that close to where someone could see them do it!

look in rural, big acreage places around Springfield linked to suspects like Garrison at the time

It’s hard to imagine as I am from London and we are so built up like New York now but doesn’t Missouri have millions of acres of land from national parks and so on?

They could literally be buried anywhere and I think it’s safe to say their bodies now will never be found as they would of been eaten by anything going past their bodies or they was eaten by pigs as some rumours suggest.

The only way to solve this will be somebody grows a pair and confesses to what they did.

IMO

I’m interested in what you have to say as well reprisal! The remaining Individuals that keep acting like children I could care less what they have to say. So, Reprisal, please continue. :)
not till richard wendt is removed from this site , .............he interferes and circles you all back to broken glass , and cars parked out of line

Opinions are one thing. Blatant lies, are another. And the blatent lies deserve no respect as no lie should. He's been lying about his story for years. Should we just indulge him in his lies?
i am going to tell you what you are you are a lying no good skunk who helped kill these girls , you are so deep involved in the cover-up that you deserve the death penalty

richard wendt , has spent 20 plus years on every god FORSAKEN forem he can find , destroying every clue and every person he can find HES INVOLVED IN THIS COVERUP , ..IF NOT DIRECTLY ONE OF GERALD CARNAHANS HENCH MEN AND TO THE REST OF YOU , THE SON OF A YELLOW BELLY SNAKE CALLED ME A LIAR , USE YOUR BRAIN CONTACT KATHY BAIRD , ASK DID THE OLIVE STREET INCIDENT HAPPEN , ----CALL DET, NEIL , OR DET SHIPPLEY , ...OR ASK ALEX ENOUGHY OF HIS LIES

Opinions are one thing. Blatant lies, are another. And the blatent lies deserve no respect as no lie should. He's been lying about his story for years. Should we just indulge him in his lies?
RICHARD THE LIAR , BUT NOW I AM INVESTAGATING YOU , YOUR ACTIVITY IN CALLING ME A LIAR , NEEDS YOU HORSE WHIPPED , AND I AM THE MAN TO DO IT BUT I GUESS I CAN DISCOVER HOW YOU ARE CONNECTED TO GERALD CAENAHAN

THE SEARCH IS ON , for gerald carnahans link to richard wendt , and all the detectives who watch this sight WATCH HIS LIES AND ATTACKS , see how he attacks the truth like a lying democrat , ..............IS THAT NOT WHAT YOU LOOK FOR ONE COMPLETELY LYING PERSON , CALLING THE TRUTH A LIE , SHOWS HE IS COVERING UP THESE MURDERS

I don’t know how many people have talked to Garrison themselves. However he called me at my home one Saturday morning from where he is imprisoned.

Oddly enough I found him very friendly and forthcoming. Although I have no personal way to know where he was that night, a source I have known for years and did talk to him in prison was certain beyond any doubt he was not involved. I’m not really sure why the “Grand Jury 3” were ever brought into this case except they made for very good “Usual Suspects.” At the same time he claims to have other exonerating information. (That is from another source, however.)

I don’t know how many people have talked to Garrison themselves. However he called me at my home one Saturday morning from where he is imprisoned.

Oddly enough I found him very friendly and forthcoming. Although I have no personal way to know where he was that night, a source I have known for years and did talk to him in prison was certain beyond any doubt he was not involved. I’m not really sure why the “Grand Jury 3” were ever brought into this case except they made for very good “Usual Suspects.” At the same time he claims to have other exonerating information. (That is from another source, however.)

How would he know how to contact you?

How did he call you at your home? Inmates don't have access to the internet, and he'd have no way of knowing who you were or what your phone number is.
You spin some tall yarns sir.......

THE SEARCH IS ON , for gerald carnahans link to richard wendt , and all the detectives who watch this sight WATCH HIS LIES AND ATTACKS , see how he attacks the truth like a lying democrat , ..............IS THAT NOT WHAT YOU LOOK FOR ONE COMPLETELY LYING PERSON , CALLING THE TRUTH A LIE , SHOWS HE IS COVERING UP THESE MURDERS
Dude, you have a lot of nerve calling anyone a liar, considering all of the things you've been caught lying about in the past.

richard wendt , has spent 20 plus years on every god FORSAKEN forem he can find , destroying every clue and every person he can find HES INVOLVED IN THIS COVERUP , ..IF NOT DIRECTLY ONE OF GERALD CARNAHANS HENCH MEN AND TO THE REST OF YOU , THE SON OF A YELLOW BELLY SNAKE CALLED ME A LIAR , USE YOUR BRAIN CONTACT KATHY BAIRD , ASK DID THE OLIVE STREET INCIDENT HAPPEN , ----CALL DET, NEIL , OR DET SHIPPLEY , ...OR ASK ALEX ENOUGHY OF HIS LIES
All of what you've posted, has already been proven to be a lie. And please quit typing in all caps. It doesn't help get your points across any better, just makes you look unhinged.

Lying Democrats hunh. You're a nutbag 1st class!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member