MO - Sherrill Levitt, 47, Suzie Streeter, 19, & Stacy McCall, 18, Springfield, 7 June 1992 #13

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This isn't hard........

Joe knew Mike and Dusty. Mike and Dusty knew Garrison. I am sure they had similar friends. And it's also possible Joe found out or heard about Garrison the same way Mike and Dusty did.

Is that better??

The issue here is that you're operating under assumption that Mike is 100% truthful with you about what happened............and I am saying that he probably isn't. I do think he hung out with Garrison more than once. Because it makes no sense to go over to Tuna's apartment as much as he did and NOT see Steve........Steve was dating JAime's mom. Jaime was Dusty's gf. Joe/Dusty/Mike all partied with numerous people. It's easy to find ways Joe and Garrison know each other..,,

He only went Rusty’s once or twice. You assume a lot. And Joe had no idea Dusty knew Garrison because when Joe left Dusty had not even met him yet.

He only went Rusty’s once or twice. You assume a lot. And Joe had no idea Dusty knew Garrison because when Joe left Dusty had not even met him yet.
You assume a lot too.

Tuna said it was a lot more than once or twice. Hmm who to believe? Word he used on defunct discussion board: "frequently"

You assume a lot too.

Tuna said it was a lot more than once or twice. Hmm who to believe? Word he used on defunct discussion board: "frequently"

I was on that defunct board and never remember him saying that. I do remember him mixing up times and Mike being able to prove he was not there and Rusty apologizing to Mike.

I believe a person that I’ve known for 24 yrs and various friends that have known him even longer. I def don’t believe a person that hides behind a fake name and changes it every time he is threatened to be banned or is banned.

Again how do you introduce someone to someone that is not even there yet?

lol.............. I am no fake name but I have spoken to you on that discussion forum a few times.

Again, and listen closely, Mike and Dusty had several friends. Both dated people with direct proxy to Garrison/other criminals. Via drugs. Via Goose association (Mike's ex)......... May 15 to June 7 is enough time for any of the people between the parties of Mike and Dusty to introduce a third party to Garrison.... it's incredibly likely it could happen..
didnt mike say garrison compared him to "having power of the wind" why would garrison say that about someone he met just one time?

for your information I came here because a friend of mine alerted me that Monkeyman was spreading bs about tony. I consider tony and some others that have studied this case longer than you close friends. Including Tuna too...
I agree with the people who are your detracters, because like YOU Michelle and your document, I also believe the cops word..... and that is one that directly conflicts with yours husbands word.

Im still waiting for you to admit polygraphs can be falsified. Very easily. And that guilty parties usually are successful at faking them.....

Cops: Dusty was on Commercial St passed out..
Michelle and Mike: Dusty was at mike's sisters house

Cops: Suzie's car was used in the pawning of the teeth
Michelle and Mike: no it wasnt....

Also bookkeeper is right that you couldnt possibly know how many cops were talking to and when to suzie.

lol.............. I am no fake name but I have spoken to you on that discussion forum a few times.

Again, and listen closely, Mike and Dusty had several friends. Both dated people with direct proxy to Garrison/other criminals. Via drugs. Via Goose association (Mike's ex)......... May 15 to June 7 is enough time for any of the people between the parties of Mike and Dusty to introduce a third party to Garrison.... it's incredibly likely it could happen..
didnt mike say garrison compared him to "having power of the wind" why would garrison say that about someone he met just one time?

Not if Mike and Dusty thought third party, Joe, was in IL! Dusty had not seen him since Joe and Mike left to IL and Mike not since he left him in IL to go back to MO. How do you introduce someone that you have not seen and think is in another state?

Not if Mike and Dusty thought third party, Joe, was in IL! Dusty had not seen him since Joe and Mike left to IL and Mike not since he left him in IL to go back to MO. How do you introduce someone that you have not seen and think is in another state?
between common friends... you know, the ones joe met while dusty and mike were off with their gfs or hanging out together sans joe.....

there's a link to garrison via the same group, that's the point. just like there's a link between garrison to suzie via dusty. this is what is called a 'LEAD'

what you say mike said is just noise. mike can't be trusted as he has skin in the game if he is busted.

for your information I came here because a friend of mine alerted me that Monkeyman was spreading bs about tony. I consider tony and some others that have studied this case longer than you close friends. Including Tuna too...
I agree with the people who are your detracters, because like YOU Michelle and your document, I also believe the cops word..... and that is one that directly conflicts with yours husbands word.

Im still waiting for you to admit polygraphs can be falsified. Very easily. And that guilty parties usually are successful at faking them.....

You never asked me to admit that with polygraphs. One of the other posters did and I only said he passed it because someone said he didn’t. That was not true. I have no reason to talk about validity when I was just correcting a statement.

between common friends... you know, the ones joe met while dusty and mike were off with their gfs or hanging out together sans joe.....

there's a link to garrison via the same group, that's the point. just like there's a link between garrison to suzie via dusty. this is what is called a 'LEAD'

what you say mike said is just noise. mike can't be trusted as he has skin in the game if he is busted.

You do you. I’m done arguing nonsense. For someone that has what you say “skin” in this game he is not very good at it since we both contact the spd and are open about that. We contact them every time we get threats from armchair detectives on these boards. We want this solved and nothing else.

when were you threatened irisheyesofblue? I must have missed that part? Here or other forums?

Other forums, here in private messages, and fb. Various times over the years. Report everyone to the appropriate place and starting a few years ago we started taking screen shots and also sending them to the spd if the person was in Springfield back in 92 or now. When people start accusing us of things we aren’t doing or things Mike never did it is suspicious so we make sure the police know who is doing it especially if it is threatening in any way, shape, or form.

I, too, wonder about this. I lean towards the last party, as it would be hard to follow people around from party to party while seeming innocuous. A chance encounter? Someone stalking partying young girls?

That's why I wonder about Janelle's thoughts about her last encounter with the girls. Not that I suspect her, but more about her insight to the girls feelings and thoughts before they left her.

You can be certain that the cops questioned her extensively. The last people to see a victim alive is put through the wringer.

The chances of her being involved are somewhere between Slim and none and Slim left the premises long ago.

But that is not to say what she said is unimportant. She was by most accounts tight with Stacy. Yet she evidently had no clue who was involved. A lack of information is not the same as concealed information. What possible motive would she have had?

I truly believe this was a crime of opportunism by a visitor to that party who had a casual conversation with Suzie and merely followed them home to the Delmar address.

The one certainty is if the girls stayed at the Kirbys this crime would never have happened.

Last edited:
I have a serious problem with Rusty's story. He claims that the Detectives were there to talk to him on an unrelated issue. That they asked him to step out in the hallway and close the door while Garrison and Robb were in Rusty's apartment. He then claims that the detectives asked Rusty if he was aware that Garrison was a suspect in the 3MW case.
I don't believe for one minute that Detectives would tip their hand to Rusty, and by extension Garrison and Robb, by letting him/them know that they were suspects.
That would allow them to cover their tracks better, skip town, etc.
Rusty claims a lot of things. He may have had Garrison and Robb at his apartment, but I don't believe for one second that Detectives told him what he claims they told him in the hall way.

Also bookkeeper is right that you couldnt possibly know how many cops were talking to and when to suzie.
Wow.......Good Comparison!!! And good points of contention for sure!! :)

So who's to be believed. Police, or.....????

Personally, I'd believe the police in this matter. But that's just my opinion.

Other forums, here in private messages, and fb. Various times over the years. Report everyone to the appropriate place and starting a few years ago we started taking screen shots and also sending them to the spd if the person was in Springfield back in 92 or now. When people start accusing us of things we aren’t doing or things Mike never did it is suspicious so we make sure the police know who is doing it especially if it is threatening in any way, shape, or form.
well yeah thats insane... but i do think you are married to a guy who possibly knows more than he's leading on....no matter how well you think you know him

Scooby Doo 4U Don't you ever threaten me again.......*advertiser censored*! Unless you want to meet me in person and talk **** to my face......Pussy *advertiser censored* Little * ,

I have proof Dusty did not use Suzie’s car in the pawning of teeth. I even publicly put that on Asher’s page because I want to know why he lied. Especially since he signed the proof that I have. Also Mike has always said they were at the concert and then after helping the band unload when it was done they went back to the apartment. The concert was on COMMERCIAL ST.

I have proof Dusty did not use Suzie’s car in the pawning of teeth. I even publicly put that on Asher’s page because I want to know why he lied. Especially since he signed the proof that I have. Also Mike has always said they were at the concert and then after helping the band unload when it was done they went back to the apartment. The concert was on COMMERCIAL ST.

Also when I called out Tony on bs on fb he told me he has a ton of guns and can use them and then blocked me. I won’t talk to him because that is threatening.

well yeah thats insane... but i do think you are married to a guy who possibly knows more than he's leading on....no matter how well you think you know him

You can think that, but considering we have been together for 24 yrs and married 22 I tend to believe him and think I know him a wee bit better than you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member