MO - Sherrill Levitt, 47, Suzie Streeter, 19, & Stacy McCall, 18, Springfield, 7 June 1992 #13

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
And for the record. The Goose had NOTHING to do with this crime. Nothing what so ever! And Garrison was NEVER a Goose.......EVER!

And for the record. The Goose had NOTHING to do with this crime. Nothing what so ever! And Garrison was NEVER a Goose.......EVER!

If I were you, I would suggest that you STOP PERPETUATING THAT BS about the Club........It could come back to haunt you someday. Just saying!

Last edited:
Have you ever compared any of the doe network women to the victims? I've been comparing on two different cases. On October 26 ,1994 a woman was found in Michigan. 34ufmi. Her age and description could possibly be Sherrill Levitt. I can't say it is but I will keep doing doe comparisons in an effort to help. I hope this is solved soon.

I have not, but I’m glad you are and hope you can figure something out from it. That would be amazing. I really hope this is solved soon as well.

He was posting on here and is also verified on here. Also there is no way you can know if he has owned everything.

You have no idea how deep he has dug. He actually worked with a few people to see if he could remember anything that was helpful. As I said not everything is public.
So when Tuna remembers something happening frequently you guys bully him into telling him he’s wrong and gaslight him and he changes his story to fit your framework and that makes it untrue? lollllll ok Michelle
Just like you do here.... your gaslighting everyone to subscribing to the a false set of events..........you do realize other people have talked besides the cops that go against your hubbys word right?

So when Tuna remembers something happening frequently you guys bully him into telling him he’s wrong and gaslight him and he changes his story to fit your framework and that makes it untrue? lollllll ok Michelle
Just like you do here.... your gaslighting everyone to subscribing to the a false set of events..........you do realize other people have talked besides the cops that go against your hubbys word right?

How in the world is what you are doing to me not exactly what you say I’m doing? Pushing your theories does not make them true. I’m done talking to you. It is obvious you don’t believe me and never will so keep doing you and believing what you want. I could probably show you the holy grail and you would argue it. Just shows me how little you really know.

If I may opine, I have spoken to him about four times recently.

I may have overlooked something, but what is being gaslighted here? He knew some of the players mentioned here and for the most part I believe his remembrances.

What exactly is at issue here? I would be happy to ring him up and get exactly what he believes to be true.

How in the world is what you are doing to me not exactly what you say I’m doing? Pushing your theories does not make them true. I’m done talking to you. It is obvious you don’t believe me and never will so keep doing you and believing what you want. I could probably show you the holy grail and you would argue it. Just shows me how little you really know.
It's also obvious you think your husband's word is gospel just because your married to him.
btw your husband has admitted by my count 3 different times having a bad memory. That's not including the times he said so on defunct discussion forums.
so even mike admits to having a falty memory.......yet you guys had to "fix" Tuna's memory..

If I may opine, I have spoken to him about four times recently.

I may have overlooked something, but what is being gaslighted here? He knew some of the players mentioned here and for the most part I believe his remembrances.

What exactly is at issue here? I would be happy to ring him up and get exactly what he believes to be true.
Mule,, Tuna remembers Mike coming over to the apartment more times than Michelle/Mike claim. Mike once claimed he only saw Tuna in his apt while watching someone play drums.......then tuna mentioned several other distinct events including times when 48 hours was on tv....and the time they talked to jaime, AND the time they played the Crites tape....and mike denied all those times, because they acted like mike was in california due to the 48 hours airing time even tho Tuna clearly stated it was a taped recording......... theres more examples too. my favorite is when Mike all the sudden "remembered" that Suzie was a friend of his.

Mule just because someone is "forthcoming" to you doesnt mean they arent playing you or they are honest

for the viewers the reason the apartment visits mean alot is this: garrison also stayed there while dating jcr.

Mule,, Tuna remembers Mike coming over to the apartment more times than Michelle/Mike claim. Mike once claimed he only saw Tuna in his apt while watching someone play drums.......then tuna mentioned several other distinct events including times when 48 hours was on tv....and the time they talked to jaime, AND the time they played the Crites tape....and mike denied all those times, because they acted like mike was in california due to the 48 hours airing time even tho Tuna clearly stated it was a taped recording......... theres more examples too. my favorite is when Mike all the sudden "remembered" that Suzie was a friend of his.

Mule just because someone is "forthcoming" to you doesnt mean they arent playing you or they are honest

for the viewers the reason the apartment visits mean alot is this: garrison also stayed there while dating jcr.

It has been a long time since this crime occurred and try as we may our memories can be fallible and play tricks on us.

Tuna called me originally about something that Asher had said on that recent program and it didn’t ring true with him. My recollection was whether Suzie’s car was used during the crypt break-in. This is significant in that if it wasn’t, what relevance would she have as to making a statement? If in fact it wasn’t used then anything Recla may have told her would be pure hearsay. So why did the cop show up at her job at the theatre to take a statement from her?

If she made a statement, then she would have had to go to trial to testify as to the veracity of her statement. If anyone recalls, the Revelle murder in nearby Nixa, her husband who was convicted of murder had it thrown out and a new trial ordered because she wasn’t available, being dead, to testify that the statement that tended to incriminate him was tossed. The second jury acquitted him although they believed him responsible for her death.

This is where I have a difference with the Clay account. Suzie had to testify in court to authenticate the written statement she had made. All she would have had to do was go to the witness stand and swear that was her statement and she would have been dismissed. This, in my opinion is the crux of the case. What ELSE was she capable of revealing that would have provided a motive for someone to murder these women. This among other oddities leads me to believe the cops aren’t exactly being forthright.

As I said, this prompted Tuna to call me and it had to do with the use of Suzie’s car.

Bottom Line: Someone has some ‘splaining to do.

I would sure like to hear directly from Recla his account of her car being used or not being used. If her car was not used, I have no clue what her relevancy had to do with this case.

Last edited:
I have not, but I’m glad you are and hope you can figure something out from it. That would be amazing. I really hope this is solved soon as well.
Thank You. I will keep searching the Jane does. I can only review the ones online. I have heard there are so many that, for some reason, not all are online.

Thank You. I will keep searching the Jane does. I can only review the ones online. I have heard there are so many that, for some reason, not all are online.

You would think with today’s technology they would want all online. There really should be a main database with all listed to help in figuring out who they are. Imagine how many unsolved missing persons would be solved if all were accessible. Never thought of looking this way. Thank you very much for the new perspective.

I'm just trying to follow things here.

Dumb question: is the point being made here that an attempt was made to get Suzie to retract her statement to the police and that attempt went from bad to worse and that's why Suzie, Sherrill, and Stacy have disappeared?

You would think with today’s technology they would want all online. There really should be a main database with all listed to help in figuring out who they are. Imagine how many unsolved missing persons would be solved if all were accessible. Never thought of looking this way. Thank you very much for the new perspective.
You're Welcome.

I'm just trying to follow things here.

Dumb question: is the point being made here that an attempt was made to get Suzie to retract her statement to the police and that attempt went from bad to worse and that's why Suzie, Sherrill, and Stacy have disappeared?
the point is that Suzie (and subsequently sherrill) were talking top cops and some drug dealer losers werent having it. those losers knew Mike's crowd...and they may have invited some of them into the lives of the women. stacy was just in wrong place at wrong time. jmo

Have some respect for this forum, the 3MW, and their families. No one want's to see posts like that on this forum. If you have nothing to add but insults......please just go away.
WELL THATS YOUR POST ON MY PROFILE , IF YOU DID NOT WANT THE OTHERS TO SEE IT DONT WRITE IT

It has been a long time since this crime occurred and try as we may our memories can be fallible and play tricks on us.

Tuna called me originally about something that Asher had said on that recent program and it didn’t ring true with him. My recollection was whether Suzie’s car was used during the crypt break-in. This is significant in that if it wasn’t, what relevance would she have as to making a statement? If in fact it wasn’t used then anything Recla may have told her would be pure hearsay. So why did the cop show up at her job at the theatre to take a statement from her?

If she made a statement, then she would have had to go to trial to testify as to the veracity of her statement. If anyone recalls, the Revelle murder in nearby Nixa, her husband who was convicted of murder had it thrown out and a new trial ordered because she wasn’t available, being dead, to testify that the statement that tended to incriminate him was tossed. The second jury acquitted him although they believed him responsible for her death.

This is where I have a difference with the Clay account. Suzie had to testify in court to authenticate the written statement she had made. All she would have had to do was go to the witness stand and swear that was her statement and she would have been dismissed. This, in my opinion is the crux of the case. What ELSE was she capable of revealing that would have provided a motive for someone to murder these women. This among other oddities leads me to believe the cops aren’t exactly being forthright.

As I said, this prompted Tuna to call me and it had to do with the use of Suzie’s car.

I would sure like to hear directly from Recla his account of her car being used or not being used. If her car was not used, I have no clue what her relevancy had to do with this case.
Susie's statement of Dusty's confession to her of what they did, would by no means be considered hearsay Richard. Have you ever heard of Sworn Affidavit Statements. Not hearsay what so ever.

She could have known A LOT OF OTHER THINGS. A lot of other things that could have easily worried someone(s) enough at the thought of going to prison, or going back to prison, to have committed the 3MW crime. People get murdered for many many different reasons Richard. Some make sense, Some don't. But you can't just flat out discount that angle. Period. You don't know what she may or may not have known, beyond the grave robbing crime. She hung with that crowd, she may have known a lot of things that someone felt posed a threat to them, if she were to reveal them to police. And you can't trust police when they down play her statement. They aren't obligated to be honest about their statements to the public, and you know it. They play that game all the time. You really need to dig deeper in your investigative analytical thought process.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Slowcrow