MO - Sherrill Levitt, 47, Suzie Streeter, 19, & Stacy McCall, 18, Springfield, 7 June 1992 #13

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
SHERYL LEVITT who was killed that morning , and confirmed by CHIEF OF DETECTIVES , GREEN COUNTY SHERIFFS DEPT. ROBERT CLAYPOOL , she was buried under the poured foundation of the new p.f.i. on that sunday morning . CLAYPOOLS partner at the time was DECTECTIVE TOM DAVIDSON , and to confirm a lot of contacts claypools german wife was a bus driver and saved a girl from abduction as she was grabbed after exiting the bus , and so additionally in many conversations the 2 others suzy and stacy were alive , at least until the third night , this is confirmed by GARRISONS statement of the KILLER ORGY , and the police dept, search of pierson creek from the cave going west , HAD THEY SEARCHED EAST THEY MIGHT HAVE DISCOVERED , BLOOD AND CLOTHING , AT 8641FR134 , ALONG WITH THESE STATEMENTS , we have discovered a statement on file with the springfield police dept, from multiple sources attesting to have heard GERALD CARNAHAN bragging about raping suzy on the third night , at the creekbed , its reported that he would drool , and talk filthy nasty vile things during these statements , and that suzy escaped , and ran , gerald brags about chief the big guy , bringing her back , and carnahan bragged about cutting off suzys left breast at this time . the witness who came forward , has the statement on file- he confirms , having submitted my findings , its filed there as well , and i was able to confirm ----only--- that the statement is on file from before . NOW , ADDITIONALLY AT LEAST ONE OTHER OF THIS GROUP DID ALREADY HAVE THE STATEMENT , EVEN DOWN TO THE -----LEFT BREAST ---, it appears that through the years of following this case on different boards numerous persons have tryed to drop the story and or location , ---THE REPORTS OF THE LARGE STAR , ---( thats go south on 235 fr , at THE NORTHSTAR BABTIST CHURCH , ) ---THE REPORTS THAT SUZY HAD RUN , AND WAS CARRIED BY A GIANT , ----amazingly similar ----THE TRIANGLE PIECE OF PROPERTY , ---thats 8641 farm road 134 , belonging to billy dykes , with the creek cross the road ..HOW MANY MANY , times have we been told to watch for a triangle piece of property 15 minutes around , its 6 acres ,

SHERYL LEVITT who was killed that morning , and confirmed by CHIEF OF DETECTIVES , GREEN COUNTY SHERIFFS DEPT. ROBERT CLAYPOOL , she was buried under the poured foundation of the new p.f.i. on that sunday morning . CLAYPOOLS partner at the time was DECTECTIVE TOM DAVIDSON , and to confirm a lot of contacts claypools german wife was a bus driver and saved a girl from abduction as she was grabbed after exiting the bus , and so additionally in many conversations the 2 others suzy and stacy were alive , at least until the third night , this is confirmed by GARRISONS statement of the KILLER ORGY , and the police dept, search of pierson creek from the cave going west , HAD THEY SEARCHED EAST THEY MIGHT HAVE DISCOVERED , BLOOD AND CLOTHING , AT 8641FR134 , ALONG WITH THESE STATEMENTS , we have discovered a statement on file with the springfield police dept, from multiple sources attesting to have heard GERALD CARNAHAN bragging about raping suzy on the third night , at the creekbed , its reported that he would drool , and talk filthy nasty vile things during these statements , and that suzy escaped , and ran , gerald brags about chief the big guy , bringing her back , and carnahan bragged about cutting off suzys left breast at this time . the witness who came forward , has the statement on file- he confirms , having submitted my findings , its filed there as well , and i was able to confirm ----only--- that the statement is on file from before . NOW , ADDITIONALLY AT LEAST ONE OTHER OF THIS GROUP DID ALREADY HAVE THE STATEMENT , EVEN DOWN TO THE -----LEFT BREAST ---, it appears that through the years of following this case on different boards numerous persons have tryed to drop the story and or location , ---THE REPORTS OF THE LARGE STAR , ---( thats go south on 235 fr , at THE NORTHSTAR BABTIST CHURCH , ) ---THE REPORTS THAT SUZY HAD RUN , AND WAS CARRIED BY A GIANT , ----amazingly similar ----THE TRIANGLE PIECE OF PROPERTY , ---thats 8641 farm road 134 , belonging to billy dykes , with the creek cross the road ..HOW MANY MANY , times have we been told to watch for a triangle piece of property 15 minutes around , its 6 acres ,

steve garrison

Attachments

• Garrison90.JPG
    Garrison90.JPG
    153.4 KB · Views: 57
  • Garrison90b.JPG
    Garrison90b.JPG
    112 KB · Views: 52
Welcome! I think you make some great points. I don't believe it has ever been released if the Kirby's home or any other locations where Suzie and Stacy attended parties were searched. The Police did show up at the Elders party because of neighbors complaining of noise. I added an article about that.

The questions you ask are what bothers me about this case. I wondered if Suzie's illness was a way to keep Stacy and anyone from wanting to go to her house. Maybe someone made her uncomfortable and she didn't want to lead them to her house. She had asked Brian Joy if they could stay at his place. If was full or he was worried about his parents coming home to a mess.
I also have questions about the sightings at George's Diner and the Apco. I send you more articles if you want.
I wondered if something happened to them at a party or while going somewhere. There where kids drinking, driving , partying so many things could have happened.

Thanks for answering! It's good to find a woman here I can discuss with about details or "female" things. For instance: the girls were going to spend the night at a hotel first, and later at someone else´s house, (Kirby, Joy, Suzie,etc) and then they would go to the waterpark in the morning . In one of the documentaries, Janis McCall says that she found stacy's shorts and that she thought this was odd because that meant her daugther went out in underwear (a police officer said that she might have borrowed sth from Suzie but McCall answered it woudn´t fit her). Now, was Stacy planning to go to the water park with that pair of shorts that she was wearing at night and underwear or did she have a bag with a swimsuit? I haven´t heard/read if Stacy had a bag with swimsuits/nightwear... It sounds strange to me. When you go to your friend's house, you certainly take with you a bag with clothes, make up, etc. Another question, I´ve read Sherrill had 800 USd in her purse, is 800 usd a considerable amount of money to have in a purse in the usa at that time (or any other time?). I mean, would you go out for a walk with 800 Usd or would you keep that amount in a safe place at home? What I´m asking may sound stupid and completely irrelevant, but still I need to know.

Welcome! I think you make some great points. I don't believe it has ever been released if the Kirby's home or any other locations where Suzie and Stacy attended parties were searched. The Police did show up at the Elders party because of neighbors complaining of noise. I added an article about that.

The questions you ask are what bothers me about this case. I wondered if Suzie's illness was a way to keep Stacy and anyone from wanting to go to her house. Maybe someone made her uncomfortable and she didn't want to lead them to her house. She had asked Brian Joy if they could stay at his place. If was full or he was worried about his parents coming home to a mess.
I also have questions about the sightings at George's Diner and the Apco. I send you more articles if you want.
I wondered if something happened to them at a party or while going somewhere. There where kids drinking, driving , partying so many things could have happened.
If anyone out there is a real psychic, wouldn't a case like this be a great opportunity to show your skills? I'm surprised none have come forward to help solve this. My thanks to those people on this site who are trying to help.

Last edited:
Another question, I´ve read Sherrill had 800 USd in her purse, is 800 usd a considerable amount of money to have in a purse in the usa at that time (or any other time?). I mean, would you go out for a walk with 800 Usd or would you keep that amount in a safe place at home? What I´m asking may sound stupid and completely irrelevant, but still I need to know.
Tips, often paid in cash, are a large portion of a hairdresser's income. So it would not surprise me if Sherrill kept more cash on hand than the average person would.
It's also possible she used cash instead of her bank account to pay many bills. Back then you could pay your utility bills with cash at many grocery stores. And if she was worried about her ex-husband's creditors coming after her, it's a lot harder to get that cash than money in a bank account.

Thanks for your reply! I have been reading about this case for some time (since last year), but I recognize there are many things I don't know. As I said before, I would like to learn about the drug-dealing angle, and how it is connected with the case. I ´ve listened a podcast about the Springfield 3 that mentions this, but apparently, the police couldn't find anything. Am I right? Some say it's just rumours. Honestly, I would be so grateful if you (or any other person) could provide some link with official information. I´ve been reading your posts (you mention garrison and a field), but your messages are cryptic. Maybe it´s just me and my difficulties with the language. Anyway, I don´t see how the money is a message from a drug-dealer gang. I´ve read some things about drug-trafficking and how the organizations operate; that´s why I said it is hard for me to believe in this line of investigation. But who knows...

we are all operating on speculation and innuendo, only the actual investigators and culprits have answers. Feel free to voice your opinion and contribute. I personally think Suzie is the key to all of this. I don't buy into serial killers and all that, it was personal.

On that point I don’t know. It would be a stretch to think anyone would know where someone is 24 hours a day. We don’t know where or for how long the women were at the kill site.

My point is that he didn’t take the women.

My overall points are that we need a motive. We also need someone with the ability to pull off a perfect crime. That requires one who is well versed in police techniques or one trained and educated to confuse all the officers who were attempting to find these women.

My inescapable conclusion is the single male predator in his mid ‘20s or a cop. Who else could it be? Name anyone.

Unsolved cases are not perfect crimes. One guy does not control this situation. How about some people show up at house at 3 or so. Suzie goes outside to confront them. Sherril hears the ruckus and goes outside to protect daughter. Maybe Suzie was struck, incident escalates. One of the guys notices Stacy peering through the open shade. They subdue her and the other two, put them in vehicle, gone to the forest. The house was isolated as far as people go. Largely by businesses. The neighbor was not home. There are no witnesses. Prints are not going to be found, because of so many people going in the next day. I would imagine Stacy was petrified and easy to control. My point is, that scenario could play out and little to know evidence would be available.

Unsolved cases are not perfect crimes. One guy does not control this situation. How about some people show up at house at 3 or so. Suzie goes outside to confront them. Sherril hears the ruckus and goes outside to protect daughter. Maybe Suzie was struck, incident escalates. One of the guys notices Stacy peering through the open shade. They subdue her and the other two, put them in vehicle, gone to the forest. The house was isolated as far as people go. Largely by businesses. The neighbor was not home. There are no witnesses. Prints are not going to be found, because of so many people going in the next day. I would imagine Stacy was petrified and easy to control. My point is, that scenario could play out and little to know evidence would be available.
There’s endless possibilities but I believe the perps were there with Sherrill when Suzie [Nigel’s comments about the cars!] and Stacy arrived....And that things were staged in the house.

Thanks for answering! It's good to find a woman here I can discuss with about details or "female" things. For instance: the girls were going to spend the night at a hotel first, and later at someone else´s house, (Kirby, Joy, Suzie,etc) and then they would go to the waterpark in the morning . In one of the documentaries, Janis McCall says that she found stacy's shorts and that she thought this was odd because that meant her daugther went out in underwear (a police officer said that she might have borrowed sth from Suzie but McCall answered it woudn´t fit her). Now, was Stacy planning to go to the water park with that pair of shorts that she was wearing at night and underwear or did she have a bag with a swimsuit? I haven´t heard/read if Stacy had a bag with swimsuits/nightwear... It sounds strange to me. When you go to your friend's house, you certainly take with you a bag with clothes, make up, etc. Another question, I´ve read Sherrill had 800 USd in her purse, is 800 usd a considerable amount of money to have in a purse in the usa at that time (or any other time?). I mean, would you go out for a walk with 800 Usd or would you keep that amount in a safe place at home? What I´m asking may sound stupid and completely irrelevant, but still I need to know.

The matter of the overnight bag was discussed several threads back. My recollection there was one.

There’s endless possibilities but I believe the perps were there with Sherrill when Suzie [Nigel’s comments about the cars!] and Stacy arrived....And that things were staged in the house.

Very little doubt that the crime scene was staged. This is why I believe the perp had some type of police training or was a cop himself.

My top source said the police were the first to be investigated. We are therefore back to the sole male predator who merely followed the girls home to the Delmar address.

Let me also suggest that the alleged green van had a mattress inside. That would pretty much tie all the loose ends.

I've always been curious to what degree people think the house was staged - because aside from the lack of DNA recovered, there's really not much that was (seemingly) done to cover up the abduction. My point being that staging of a crime scene is usually done in a way that's beneficial to the perp(s), causing diversion of suspicion. That's not to say I don't believe any took place, but what's the general consensus on what was or wasn't done to the house?

I've always been curious to what degree people think the house was staged - because aside from the lack of DNA recovered, there's really not much that was (seemingly) done to cover up the abduction. My point being that staging of a crime scene is usually done in a way that's beneficial to the perp(s), causing diversion of suspicion. That's not to say I don't believe any took place, but what's the general consensus on what was or wasn't done to the house?

Although a minor detail, the front car in the drive has always stood out to me for the way it’s essentially been parked on the grass.

However, this could have been routine.

If the cars and the purses were not found at 1717 Delmar, where is the first place searches would have taken place when people realized they were missing? My guess is last places the girls were seen! Moving the crime scene was brilliant if this is what was done. MOO

Although a minor detail, the front car in the drive has always stood out to me for the way it’s essentially been parked on the grass.

However, this could have been routine.

I have had the same concerns myself. Going on memory her friend Nigel said that Suzie always parked in the carport next to her bedroom.

If one looks at the driveway it would seem she had plenty of room to park fully on the pavement. But that could be explained when Suzie realized that she needed to allow Sheryl to exit the next morning. Ordinarily, I would think she would have driven in from the Glenstone side but she wanted to be sure that Stacy would have plenty of room to get on the driveway and well off Delmar. She was not used to coming in from the east side of the circular driveway and simply misjudged where she was parking.

If memory is accurate, the cars were observed to have moved that night. One could also take into account the van, if it was actually used, backed in next to the porch to load the women in from the side doors.

One of the early reports had the alleged van parked on the corner of Kentwood and Delmar. However the whole van issue came up with the supposed sighting of the van by the “porch lady.” The police seemed to put all their marbles in locating this purported van.

In fact one of the experienced officers was tasked with locating ALL of such vans in the United States. That in my opinion was a waste of manpower and would have had to account for the approximate 22,000 such vans, still roadworthy. Even had they found the exact van there is no guarantee any evidence could have found.

The great irony is that when I reported an identical van in October my report was greeted with great hostility by the lead officer. He went so far as to threaten my job. If that makes no sense, it didn’t to me either. It was so upsetting that I went to the Missouri State Highway Patrol that evening. The officer I spoke to didn’t understand it either. He went on to say that the SPD spurned the offer of help by the MSHP.

What do people believe was staged about the crime scene?

Is there a list of names of everybody who went into that home that day?

I also always wondered how Stacy was going to go to a water park the next day when she did not have anything with her, other than the clothes she wore that night. Where is her bathing suit, toothbrush, etc.. No mention of her having packed anything even though she was not going home that night.

I also always wondered how Stacy was going to go to a water park the next day when she did not have anything with her, other than the clothes she wore that night. Where is her bathing suit, toothbrush, etc.. No mention of her having packed anything even though she was not going home that night.

She had a over night bag it’s been discussed before.

in her car , never had kids did ya

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members