MO - Sherrill Levitt, 47, Suzie Streeter, 19, & Stacy McCall, 18, Springfield, 7 June 1992 #13

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nigel could clear up some of the questions , such as the “ missing photos off the walls “ she should absolutely know the answer .
I would like to have heard more interviews with Nigel .
I disagree... I don’t think Nigel was as close to Suzie as she thinks she was. My source is from interviewing several people close to both

Nigel could clear up some of the questions , such as the “ missing photos off the walls “ she should absolutely know the answer .
I disagree... I don’t think Nigel was as close to Suzie as she thinks she was. My source is from interviewing several people close to both

The only mention I’ve seen of graduation day photos is a comment on Nigel’s Fb that Asher had film from Sherrill’s camera and gave her the picture Sherrill took of her, her ex boyfriend and Suzie with the cake she gave Suzie the day of graduation.
I think Stacy would’ve been an easier target for an older guy hitting on girls at a hs graduation party-especially if he was known to the hosts. Suzie, on the other hand seems like she would’ve had no problem telling someone to get you know whatted.

I agree. There has to be pictures from the parties. I remember a time when you had to have a camera to capture memories. This would apply to 1992. You might not get as many pics and if police weren't taking them away that would make sense. If they didn't they could be sitting in albums or boxes of extra photos. Kids or parents must have taken some pictures that night. Right?

Nigel could give us a better idea of who Suzie and Sherrill were and what was normal for 1717 E Delmar. I’d love to know if Nigel was one of the 18 people who dropped by Delmar that day.

Do you know if photos were confiscated or taken from people at parties? I suspect some parties would have uninvited guests. Or guests of guests.
I don’t think Suzie was more likely than Stacy to believe some guys BS. If anything she seemed pretty street smart. She also didn’t seem to want to go back to her house. Stacy has been described as “spacey Stacy”, a little naive or flighty and she grew up with a very traditional family that could make her more trusting. Suzie has no problem leaving relatives or boyfriends when she didn’t like their behavior. Sherrill unlike other parents wasn’t letting her daughter throw a party at her house. MOO
Sherrill is the victim that stands out to me. MOO

If Sherrill was the target, she could have been taken anytime between 11PM and 3AM when no one else was around. The counter argument obviously is that Suzie HAD to be taken as well because she could identify the perp. To my knowledge there is no evidence that there was anyone else who Suzie could have fingered.

Obviously Bartt would have been looked at regardless and he certainly didn’t abduct his own mother. He can be eliminated as a viable suspect.

Stacy was by no means stupid and this is not to say that Suzie was either. It was just that she was at an age and wanted a life but unfortunately linked up with some bad actors who mistreated her. They can likewise be eliminated. Simply no motive.

As I said earlier what everyone, or so it seems, wants to link this to the grave robbing. I don’t know much about Joe but I’m sure the cops, however poorly they ran this investigation soon eliminated him as well.

The “Grand Jury 3” were a bunch of losers who couldn’t manage to stay out of the slammer. To think they could have pulled off this crime is absurd.

So we have two viable suspects. The cops and an unknown male predator who was out hunting that night. He got his prey all right but didn’t plan on Stacy messing up his plans. But he couldn’t help his sexual fantasies and he gave in to his urges.

What makes him interesting is that he could easily have fit in with that Hanover party. He had a “safe” house where he could always count on. But more importantly, he had training of some kind on police procedure. He knew he couldn’t leave traces of his being there behind. So he left the large sum of money behind. He could not take a chance with anything in the purse linking to him. Plus it was another misleading clue. He always knew that he had a ready access to money if he needed it. (I won’t say how I know this, but just trust me on this.)

He always was a damaged personality dating from his earliest days.

Remember what Det. Asher said in one of the videos? He said that the crime scene just didn’t look right or words to that effect. That is because it is obvious that the perp would do things inside that house that would steer the case off the tracks, such things as the missing photo, the shoes in disarray.

My source said that the cops were cleared. That only leaves one suspect. The single male predator who one time in his life let his “urges” throw caution to the wind.

I am convinced he has been right here all along, using a variety of screen names, different ages, etc., and professes all sorts of knowledge and insight.

Who best would be able to analyze a case than the perpetrator himself? No one.

If anyone wants an outstanding analysis of this case, review the very insightful views of “Skewed View” a Brit, who described himself as a sociopath but who has restrained his impulses. He said emphatically this was a staged crime scene. Det. David Asher confirms it as does the Assistant Police Chief, Ron Worsham.

My only decision is how hard do I, a private citizen, have to push on this case? Why should I? As I have said many times. My phone is listed and right beside me. But since I don’t have any police powers if they want the name they will call me. I’m not going to make a fool of myself by being another crank they can deep six. I’m done for now.

Last edited:
I agree. There has to be pictures from the parties. I remember a time when you had to have a camera to capture memories. This would apply to 1992. You might not get as many pics and if police weren't taking them away that would make sense. If they didn't they could be sitting in albums or boxes of extra photos. Kids or parents must have taken some pictures that night. Right?
I hope police didn’t stop at film found at Delmar and went through as many party pictures as they could find. There had to be a LOT.

She was just there after graduation . . I’m sure she knows about what graduation photos were displayed .
Senior pictures were a huge deal back then and wouldn’t have been weird if Nigel had helped Suzie and Sherrill decide which ones to order. Nigel would’ve known how Suzie and Sherrill usually parked their cars.

The volume was turned down on Suzie's TV and the screen had gone to static. To me; This indicates two things:
She probably put on a VCR movie that played until finished. Thus causing the screen to go to static.
Second: She turned down the volume because she thought her mom was in bed asleep because it was late.

She was just there after graduation . . I’m sure she knows about what graduation photos were displayed .
You remember the way your friends arrange all their photos in their room? Doubtful... would be weird if she was doing that..
Nigel worked with Suzie and was a "work friend" not a super close friend by any means.....no matter what she likes to claim on crime shows. it's simply not true..
even if you don't believe that, she knew Suzie for less than a year at the point of abduction.. nigel was older and had a boyfriend and her own life. suzie compartmentalized her work and school friends... she hung out and partied with older men in the Dusty/Mike/Joe and Charles tuna crew too... many opportunities for older men and druggie oddballs to get to know her

Last edited:
The volume was turned down on Suzie's TV and the screen had gone to static. To me; This indicates two things:
She probably put on a VCR movie that played until finished. Thus causing the screen to go to static.
Second: She turned down the volume because she thought her mom was in bed asleep because it was late.
the police didnt say a video tape was playing.........could something have been playing that the perps took ? Perhaps they were watching a tape in the living room...? since I am of firm belief this was a multi-perp operation that was planned for at least a week or longer...it's possible the perps put something in the VCR...to show the women and to convince them to keep silent.. and then when stacy came they panicked and took them to a different site and decided to go through with killing

its my firm belief that this was an organized effort by fringe drug dealers spooked by suzie talking to cops/potentially bringing certain things up in court when she was to testify for the GR.. i believe these criminals were there to threaten/scare Suzie and Sherrill to stop talking....stacy caused them to pivot. I see no other scenario that works

I am just trying to immerse myself in 1992 technology and come up with the simplest solution/reason to clues.

Someone in a previous thread said Suzie couldn’t sleep without the tv on.

I am just trying to immerse myself in 1992 technology and come up with the simplest solution/reason to clues.
well, if you don't think police and detectives can't do their basic job and not parse the tips properly and want to just judge them on edited tv show appearances/cursory news article purusing...then i can't help but if you look at who they ended up getting actual judge-signed warrants on...the GJ members were involved in some dealings that involved people who partied with suzie streeter... its impossible to move forward without at least eliminating people Garrison knew.. his weapons charge shortly after the abductions...his drug dealings in hotels in close proxy to parties suzie was in attendance for........his direct connection to suzie's friends
even his rape charge... (the guy had what? a new girlfriend every week...look how many illigitmate children he had around the time of the crime + look just the girlfriends we knew he had from charles tuna)...3 weeks out of prison and he's shacking up with and living with dusty recla's gf's mom..... how do you think they knew each other??

did you also know mike clay's sister worked the club in which garrison brought a gun to. anyone ever dig into that case yet??

Someone in a previous thread said Suzie couldn’t sleep without the tv on.

She was reported to use the “white noise” from a TV set to an unused channel to mask noise that would otherwise reach her bedroom. One of the main “drags” was Glenstone Avenue which carried a lot of road traffic. The house was no more than two city blocks from Glenstone and her bedroom was the eastern most bedroom.

Followed this story for quite a while, new to this thread. It’s sad for all families and persons effected by the disappearance of these women. I hope whoever is responsible will be brought to justice......

I am familiar with all the popular suspects & theories .

Anyone open to the possibility of just a random crime of opportunity by an evil individual(s). Motive : sexual to do harm, violate, kill.
The women were all: very attractive, young (teenagers), older (cougar), petite, Mother / Daughter fantasy (came for the girls stumbled upon the Mom). Like the cornucopia of fantasy here for men. (There were reportedly obscene phone calls).

Larry Hall and Charles Melquist two different suspected serial killers would keep logs of potential women they randomly would come into contact with that they “liked”. Would track Names/nickname, places they worked or lived. Phone numbers.

Hope that didn’t come off as sounding insensitive or disrespectful to the families, there are people out there that just want to do bad things.

Would explain a lot with this case up until this point. Especially with the lack of motive.

Just my two cents.

If Sherrill was the target, she could have been taken anytime between 11PM and 3AM when no one else was around. The counter argument obviously is that Suzie HAD to be taken as well because she could identify the perp. To my knowledge there is no evidence that there was anyone else who Suzie could have fingered.

Obviously Bartt would have been looked at regardless and he certainly didn’t abduct his own mother. He can be eliminated as a viable suspect.

Stacy was by no means stupid and this is not to say that Suzie was either. It was just that she was at an age and wanted a life but unfortunately linked up with some bad actors who mistreated her. They can likewise be eliminated. Simply no motive.

As I said earlier what everyone, or so it seems, wants to link this to the grave robbing. I don’t know much about Joe but I’m sure the cops, however poorly they ran this investigation soon eliminated him as well.

The “Grand Jury 3” were a bunch of losers who couldn’t manage to stay out of the slammer. To think they could have pulled off this crime is absurd.

So we have two viable suspects. The cops and an unknown male predator who was out hunting that night. He got his prey all right but didn’t plan on Stacy messing up his plans. But he couldn’t help his sexual fantasies and he gave in to his urges.

What makes him interesting is that he could easily have fit in with that Hanover party. He had a “safe” house where he could always count on. But more importantly, he had training of some kind on police procedure. He knew he couldn’t leave traces of his being there behind. So he left the large sum of money behind. He could not take a chance with anything in the purse linking to him. Plus it was another misleading clue. He always knew that he had a ready access to money if he needed it. (I won’t say how I know this, but just trust me on this.)

He always was a damaged personality dating from his earliest days.

Remember what Det. Asher said in one of the videos? He said that the crime scene just didn’t look right or words to that effect. That is because it is obvious that the perp would do things inside that house that would steer the case off the tracks, such things as the missing photo, the shoes in disarray.

My source said that the cops were cleared. That only leaves one suspect. The single male predator who one time in his life let his “urges” throw caution to the wind.

I am convinced he has been right here all along, using a variety of screen names, different ages, etc., and professes all sorts of knowledge and insight.

Who best would be able to analyze a case than the perpetrator himself? No one.

If anyone wants an outstanding analysis of this case, review the very insightful views of “Skewed View” a Brit, who described himself as a sociopath but who has restrained his impulses. He said emphatically this was a staged crime scene. Det. David Asher confirms it as does the Assistant Police Chief, Ron Worsham.

My only decision is how hard do I, a private citizen, have to push on this case? Why should I? As I have said many times. My phone is listed and right beside me. But since I don’t have any police powers if they want the name they will call me. I’m not going to make a fool of myself by being another crank they can deep six. I’m done for now.

This person, your main suspect, do you know if he has criminal record? is he a convicted sex offender?

FYI; ‘ Skewedview’ last posted early in thread #4 in 2009. His last activity was in 2014. Very long and detailed analysis. A most interesting read and he too believes this was a single perpetrator, a sociopath, as he himself describes himself but he received treatment for is proclivities.

I strongly urge everyone to seek out his analysis. It is probably the most intriguing analysis I have ever read.

He gives different ways that entry could have been gained.

What I am convinced of as much as is possible is that a single male sexual predator committed this crime.

Please read and see if you don’t agree.

FYI; ‘ Skewedview’Last posted early in thread #4 in 2009. His last activity was in 2014. Very long and detailed analysis. A most interesting read and he too believes this was a single perpetrator, a sociopath, as he himself describes himself but he received treatment for is proclivities.

I strongly urge everyone to seek out his analysis. It is probably the most intriguing analysis I have ever read.

He gives different ways that entry could have been gained.

What I am convinced of as much as is possible is that a single male sexual predator committed this crime.

Please read and see if you don’t agree.

I would think knock on the front door then the ole sneak in through the back door, or at least have it opened when following girls home. Especially if perp had did even a little surveillance and saw there was a dog. If it’s a yappy dog ? that would would be a great cover, someone entering the home. Maybe perp breaks the lightbulb to get the dog barking to distract from the back door. Perhaps a tactic to see if everyone is asleep, how aware they are of the dog reacting to noise / stranger ?

The calls ? Could this suggest the perp was waiting for Suzie ? Could the calls been a red herring to throw the women off ? Like “when a stranger calls” ? Part of the ritual ? Cat & Mouse. Looking at it from this perspective some things seem so cliche, but, then everyone is gone without a trace.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Callie679