MO - Sherrill Levitt, 47, Suzie Streeter, 19, & Stacy McCall, 18, Springfield, 7 June 1992 #14

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes @asyousay , that’s my personal opinion of exactly what happened to this case. All the Red Herrings and incorrect statements made by people only muddled this case up. I’ve decided that I am going to contact Nancy Grace and also cold justice just to see what they say. I’ll send a link when I get done with the letter but it’ll take a few days to polish.

Yes @asyousay , that’s my personal opinion of exactly what happened to this case. All the Red Herrings and incorrect statements made by people only muddled this case up. I’ve decided that I am going to contact Nancy Grace and also cold justice just to see what they say. I’ll send a link when I get done with the letter but it’ll take a few days to polish.

yes you go though all the “sightings” and how many did actually happen that early morning.

The porch lady has to be lying for example as it just stinks but I still can not fathom why the cops believed it? If we can see it doesn’t add up why were the cops so convinced?

I just don’t think I, a 26 year old male could hear a man say “Don’t do anything stupid.” In the back seat of a van with the engine running. He’d have to be shouting, which wouldn’t make any sense at all. I believe the paper boy did see a van, but it might not have been used. Could have been a guest staying for graduation night. I’m starting to wonder if the girls dropped of their cars at Sherrill’s a bit earlier then we think before going back out.

I just don’t think I, a 26 year old male could hear a man say “Don’t do anything stupid.” In the back seat of a van with the engine running. He’d have to be shouting, which wouldn’t make any sense at all. I believe the paper boy did see a van, but it might not have been used. Could have been a guest staying for graduation night. I’m starting to wonder if the girls dropped of their cars at Sherrill’s a bit earlier then we think before going back out.

I suspect the porch woman saw a car or van similar to what she was being told to look for and filled in the dialogue. Or she heard people fighting and again filled in blanks. I think people wanted so badly to find Suzie, Stacy and Sherrill that they might have envisioned things that didn't happen.

The girls going back slightly earlier could of happened as we have Janelle and her Mums word on when they left. That’s the problem with the timeline that It’s based around what Janelle claims.

Talking of people yelling then surely that’s what’s Suzie and Stacey were doing at 2am for that to wake up Janelle’s mum and for her to hear what they was saying outside. It’s ludicrous IMO

IMO

I still think they are buried somewhere like the Mark Twain forest. Just so much open land and space to unfortunately bury bodies never to be found.
I’m curious about the stolen van . I know they say it was processed . But so was Delmar . And we don’t know how “ thoroughly “ the out of state processing was .
I never heard that they solved that crime to 100 % eliminate it .

I still think they are buried somewhere like the Mark Twain forest. Just so much open land and space to unfortunately bury bodies never to be found.
I think they are buried closer to town... makes more sense,, they had to act fast and get things done and that points to being closer to the scene of the crime than not........ looking at the players, it was probably land owned by a certain gang/clan.....shared resources

The girls going back slightly earlier could of happened as we have Janelle and her Mums word on when they left. That’s the problem with the timeline that It’s based around what Janelle claims.

Talking of people yelling then surely that’s what’s Suzie and Stacey were doing at 2am for that to wake up Janelle’s mum and for her to hear what they was saying outside. It’s ludicrous IMO

IMO

My memory may be faulty but I think Janelle’s mother may have had her bedroom window open. My recollection is that she looked at her alarm clock and it was 2:20AM. That seems about right based on the distance between Hanover and the homes in Battlefield.

What troubles me is why was Janelle calling so early since Branson is so close to Springfield and what did she do after she left the Delmar address for the last time that morning and early afternoon? And showing up in a wet bathing suit underneath her street clothes seems odd. And why was she crying in the BACK seat? Why didn’t she contact the McCalls as soon as it became evident something was obviously wrong? It certainly seems to me that she suspected something or someone. If all that can be explained, then we can move onto other unanswered questions.

She was, so far as I know, not a party to any promise that Stacy had made to her parents to stay in Battlefield.

And one more thing. Why was Stacy denied permission to go to the Delmar address as told by her father. What’s up with that?

My memory may be faulty but I think Janelle’s mother may have had her bedroom window open. My recollection is that she looked at her alarm clock and it was 2:20AM. That seems about right based on the distance between Hanover and the homes in Battlefield.

What troubles me is why was Janelle calling so early since Branson is so close to Springfield and what did she do after she left the Delmar address for the last time that morning and early afternoon? And showing up in a wet bathing suit underneath her street clothes seems odd. And why was she crying in the BACK seat? Why didn’t she contact the McCalls as soon as it became evident something was obviously wrong? It certainly seems to me that she suspected something or someone. If all that can be explained, then we can move onto other unanswered questions.

She was, so far as I know, not a party to any promise that Stacy had made to her parents to stay in Battlefield.

And one more thing. Why was Stacy denied permission to go to the Delmar address as told by her father. What’s up with that?
Probably because she (rightfully or wrongfully) thought Suzie and Sherrill mixed with some shady *advertiser censored* people.....come on it doesnt take rocket science to know why Janis didnt like her daughter mixing up with a crowd that isn’t far off the reaches of someone like Garrison and the Robbs....

@Missouri Mule very good questions Mule. Her calling so early after hardly getting any sleep seems suspect. Also, I suppose her mother could have heard that, but it’s still fishy to me. Also, the way Stacy had her clothes folded with rings in the pocket makes it seem, at least to me, that she was getting ready to go swimming. Maybe she did this when staying with a friend but idk. Also her remarks about the police not talking to one another. It’s like they were making her nervous. I feel like someone told JK to send her home

Last edited:
Probably because she (rightfully or wrongfully) thought Suzie and Sherrill mixed with some shady *advertiser censored* people.....come on it doesnt take rocket science to know why Janis didnt like her daughter mixing up with a crowd that isn’t far off the reaches of someone like Garrison and the Robbs....

yes I get the feeling that Suzie and Sherrill were looked down upon.

it's no secret Suzie remained friends with Recla post-grave robbing.....if Janis knew they were still associated..........she probably didnt like that influence reaching Stacy

It’s a tough situation to be in and one thankfully most of us will never go though. Janis probably blamed them for her daughter’s death and it’s easy for me to sit here and say “ that’s unfair as they didn’t ask for this ending” but I’m sure Janis carried a lot of guilt.

IMO

It’s a tough situation to be in and one thankfully most of us will never go though. Janis probably blamed them for her daughter’s death and it’s easy for me to sit here and say “ that’s unfair as they didn’t ask for this ending” but I’m sure Janis carried a lot of guilt.

IMO
Janis does NOT blame Sherrill and Suzie for the death of her daughter. Come on... I've met Janis twice since 1992.. and seen all her public facebook posts... she only blames the ones responsible for this...

Even if Suzie or Sherrill did something questionably illegal.........we all know that doesnt mean they deserved to die....and whoever did this WILL PAY eventually...

I hope to see Justice for this case. But unless someone reinvestigates it isn’t going to happen. Yes, I also can tell by the way the papers portrayed this case that they were somewhat looked down upon. It makes me so sad because of how happy Sherrill and Suzie look in their pictures. It was supposed to be a milestone in both their lives and selfish people ruined it.

Janis does NOT blame Sherrill and Suzie for the death of her daughter. Come on... I've met Janis twice since 1992.. and seen all her public facebook posts... she only blames the ones responsible for this...

Even if Suzie or Sherrill did something questionably illegal.........we all know that doesnt mean they deserved to die....and whoever did this WILL PAY eventually...

Well I can only go on what I saw on tv and the newspapers and I always got the vibe she blamed them. If you say differently then I believe you. I just got a vibe of hostility from her IMO

Well I can only go on what I saw on tv and the newspapers and I always got the vibe she blamed them. If you say differently then I believe you. I just got a vibe of hostility from her IMO
You are dead wrong...
No one is more dedicated to this case than her.....she worked tirelessly on One Missing Link for years.......shes the only one repeatedly asking SPD for updates.... all you guys on here talk the talk of getting on SPD's case but she actually does it....no one fights for this case to be in the public spotlight like she does either.......the reason you even hear of it in any media is likely because of Janis.......

I hope to see Justice for this case. But unless someone reinvestigates it isn’t going to happen. Yes, I also can tell by the way the papers portrayed this case that they were somewhat looked down upon. It makes me so sad because of how happy Sherrill and Suzie look in their pictures. It was supposed to be a milestone in both their lives and selfish people ruined it.
many people investigate this case...........they just dont post publicly about it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Slowcrow