MO - Sherrill Levitt, 47, Suzie Streeter, 19, & Stacy McCall, 18, Springfield, 7 June 1992 #14

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I can only go on what I saw on tv and the newspapers and I always got the vibe she blamed them. If you say differently then I believe you. I just got a vibe of hostility from her IMO

She’s more upset with the terms of project graduation , which they have since changed .Stacy would have been “ locked in “ instead of out and about .
One thing that always bothered me about 48 hours was “ they sent her off into the night “
Paints a picture completely opposite of the McCalls .

You are dead wrong...
No one is more dedicated to this case than her.....she worked tirelessly on One Missing Link for years.......shes the only one repeatedly asking SPD for updates.... all you guys on here talk the talk of getting on SPD's case but she actually does it....no one fights for this case to be in the public spotlight like she does either.......the reason you even hear of it in any media is likely because of Janis.......

Well has she hired Private detectives ?

Why has she never demanded they hand over the cases files to see how they botched the case?

I’m not basing her here I’m intrigued as to how she is handing 27 years later and zero progressive. I would be demanding answers every day and I know in ant other case they got their daughters case files because again the case was botched.

Well has she hired Private detectives ?

Why has she never demanded they hand over the cases files to see how they botched the case?

I’m not basing her here I’m intrigued as to how she is handing 27 years later and zero progressive. I would be demanding answers every day and I know in ant other case they got their daughters case files because again the case was botched.

I don’t know exactly what she did but she could contact the police 365 days a year.

As the saying goes the squeaky wheel gets the grease.

I am disturbed and intrigued why Asher became her unpaid “investigator”; not her private investigator. I asked Kathee Baird about this 15 years ago and I responded “you mean her private investigator don’t you? Her answer was “no, their “investigator.” Can’t say I have heard of that before. When I left my last job I never looked back. I suspect most people do likewise.

That sounds suspiciously fishy to me.

I don’t know exactly what she did but she could contact the police 365 days a year.

I am disturbed and intrigued why Asher became her unpaid “private investigator.

Sorry but where's the proof Asher was a private investigator for the McCalls ?..
Is this just a baseless claim from Asher not speaking highly of Bartt ?

Kathee Baird isnt authority on anything Mule.....not one thing

Last edited:

I am disturbed and intrigued why Asher became her unpaid “investigator”; not her private investigator. I asked Kathee Baird about this 15 years ago and I responded “you mean her private investigator don’t you? Her answer was “no, their “investigator.” Can’t say I have heard of that before. When I left my last job I never looked back. I suspect most people do likewise.

that’s news she used Asher as a PI I guess that makes sense as he would of known a lot of stuff that wasn’t made pubic.

I would also like to know why they stuck a van up on the lawn when they didn’t have more concrete information and that more than likely hindered the case.
---they already knew who they was looking for as a group , ( partys ) within the group had already given information , prior to garrison , HENCE THE POLICE REPORT STATED GARRISONS STATEMENTS MATCHED INFORMATION ALREADY KNOW ONLY TO POLICE ,
1-- WITNESS'S DID TALK
2 -GARRISON GOT INFO THRU HIS FRIENDS , AND OR HIS INVOLVEMENT ,
POINT IS ,,,HIS STATEMENT MATCHED
3 - POLICE WENT BACK INTO TRAFFIC TICKETS AND VERIFIED , THE VAN EXISTED AND WANTED TO FIND IT

Attachments

• the real van.jpg
    the real van.jpg
    66.1 KB · Views: 25
---they already knew who they was looking for as a group , ( partys ) within the group had already given information , prior to garrison , HENCE THE POLICE REPORT STATED GARRISONS STATEMENTS MATCHED INFORMATION ALREADY KNOW ONLY TO POLICE ,
1-- WITNESS'S DID TALK
2 -GARRISON GOT INFO THRU HIS FRIENDS , AND OR HIS INVOLVEMENT ,
POINT IS ,,,HIS STATEMENT MATCHED
3 - POLICE WENT BACK INTO TRAFFIC TICKETS AND VERIFIED , THE VAN EXISTED AND WANTED TO FIND IT

How quickly was Garrison on the police radar?

WHO SCREWED THE CASE ,
RON WORSHAM , DETECTIVE FEATURED IN MANY OF THE YOUTUBE VIDEOS FROM 1992 , BECAME SHERIFF OF WEBSTER COUNTY MISSOURI .
1 --BUT HE WAS SO CORRUPT , THAT WORSHAM IS STILL THE ONLY SHERIFF IN MISSOURI STATE HISTORY REMOVED FROM OFFICE FOR CORRUPTION
2 -- , many of you may remember terry voss , taken as worshams deputy , and ran corrupt over the county ------BUT , HOW MANY OF YOU REMEMBER TERRY VOSS , IN THE EARLY P.F.I. COMMERCIALS WEARING THE BIKER GEAR
-------HE SCREWED THE INVESTIGATION , BUT SEE HIS CONNECTION TO PFI

How quickly was Garrison on the police radar?
......FROM THE VERY SECOND THE GIRLS WENT MISSING , BECAUSE OF HIS ....PLACE HE WAS STAYING , HIS HOUSE , HIS DOMICILE , HIS PLACE OF RESIDENCE
1 ....CONFIRMATION ON WHERE HE WAS LIVING IS ON HIS DRIVERS LIC ,
2 ... CHECK THE EXPIRATION DATE , ...SUBTRACT 3 YEARS
3 CHAIN OF DATES , ....MAY 15TH 1992 HE GETS OUT OF LEVENWORTH
THE GIRLS GO MISSING JUNE 6TH 1992 AND , EVIDENCE SHOWS HIS ADDRESS AS OF 7 -06-1992 IS RT 7 BOX 439
############ this will mean little to you but , thats exit 67 , bois d arc exit , on the north east corner thats the old EZN TRUCK STOP , taken over by members as a truck wash set up , to SELL WASH JOBS , now at this time the elderly owners who lived in the front building got so damn scared after renting the place to them - that they disappeared , gone , many months went by , the springfield newsleader published articles of them missing , when they were finally located at a lake back east in an old r.v. , they refused to return

Attachments

• Garrison90.JPG
    Garrison90.JPG
    153.4 KB · Views: 42
  • garrison dl.jpg
    garrison dl.jpg
    7.9 KB · Views: 39
Last wk I was asked if I would come on to explain a couple of my posts that were being requoted. I've spent the last few days reading forward from there. It's amazing how little some seem to know about what is known & what has been done on this case, proving once again the idea of a grand think tank sharing gossip & rumors doesn't work. JMO's, MOO's & IMO's don't help this case. Be careful of what you are accusing others of doing or not doing when you have no idea of what has been done or is known. With that, I'll decline to address the requotes or anything else.

There is a thread with many media links at the top of this forum. It think it's a point well taken that if you haven't read what is available publicly or viewed the available videos, you aren't in a position to speculate on the case. Some of the media links from that thread are probably no longer working, but in most cases, people provided publication information so we can look up those articles.

Three Missing Women: Ten Years Later - Part 5 of 5

This is the reason why we should question the way the investigation was carried out. The Police hypnotized a man. Really?

Springfield News leader:

One man told police he was sitting in the parking lot of a grocery store, near Levitt's East Delmar home, and saw a van with a young blonde in the driver's seat. She was waiting on someone in the store. He jotted down the license plate on a newspaper because he thought there was something strange about the van. But he had thrown the newspaper away and when police had him hypnotized he could remember only the first three digits.

"We ran every registered van in the United States that matched that description," Worsham recalls.

A moss-green van, similar to the one the woman said she saw at sunrise, was parked in front of the police station for weeks with the hope someone else would remember seeing one like it around the time of the disappearance.

To this day, opinions differ on the van. Some officers believe a van was involved in the disappearance; others are doubtful. And yet others say police never had enough information to say either way.

This is the reason why we should question the way the investigation was carried out. The Police hypnotized a man. Really?

Springfield News leader:

One man told police he was sitting in the parking lot of a grocery store, near Levitt's East Delmar home, and saw a van with a young blonde in the driver's seat. She was waiting on someone in the store. He jotted down the license plate on a newspaper because he thought there was something strange about the van. But he had thrown the newspaper away and when police had him hypnotized he could remember only the first three digits.

"We ran every registered van in the United States that matched that description," Worsham recalls.
....................ron worsham dis -credited ex police officer , ex sheriff , kicked out of the sheriff office becoming the only sheriff past or present so corrupt the state attorney general had to remove him from office
A moss-green van, similar to the one the woman said she saw at sunrise, was parked in front of the police station for weeks with the hope someone else would remember seeing one like it around the time of the disappearance.

To this day, opinions differ on the van. Some officers believe a van was involved in the disappearance; others are doubtful. And yet others say police never had enough information to say either way.

Springfield News leader:

discredited ex police officer and ex sheriff ron worsham remains the only sheriff in missouri ever removed for corruption , and he led the 3mw investigation

There is a thread with many media links at the top of this forum. It think it's a point well taken that if you haven't read what is available publicly or viewed the available videos, you aren't in a position to speculate on the case. Some of the media links from that thread are probably no longer working, but in most cases, people provided publication information so we can look up those articles.
A lot of them appear to have broken links and a lot of ky3 and N-L just aren’t available anymore .

Springfield News leader:

The color of the van could be wrong. A white object, in certain lighting conditions, can appear to be a different color. That's why Kodak had different types of film to use in different types of lighting.

Springfield News leader:

Hypnosis is used by LE to recover memories of crime witnesses.

287. Use of Hypnosis—Purpose

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member