MO - Sherrill Levitt, 47, Suzie Streeter, 19, & Stacy McCall, 18, Springfield, 7 June 1992 #14

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, unless they didn't release this information at first, nowhere does it mention the phone calls JK received while being there. It also seems like she started getting nervous around the beginning of July, as that's when she starts getting defensive. I think it's interesting the FBI agent said to look for someone whos being defensive, and he believed someone directly or indirectly knew who was involved.

Can you post the article where she comes across as defensive? I would love to see it.

So, slap me around, if I am bringing up a previously debunked theory. I have read so much, on this case, through the years, but don't recall reading, what I am about to mention, on this site. I hope what I just wrote makes sense? Ok, in a nutshell: I remember reading an internet posted claim, 8 years ago, or so, without naming names, a claim that a law enforcement officer, from another southwest mo. county, had something to do, with this & the 3 bodies, were initially buried & then later moved to a small town & put through a woodchipper. It was supposedly all tied in to drugs. I AM NOT ENDORSING THIS THEORY! Am simply inquiring, because, I recall reading about this once & never hearing of it again. Actually one cannot debunk most any theory, until the case is proven. Once again, I am new to this board & simply inquiring, not making claims or naming names. Ready to take my lumps, like a man. ☺

I don’t think anybody staging a crime scene would wet a face cloth and pretend like they had cleaned make up off their faces and a male’s brain wouldn’t even think like that I don’t think

IMO
When were they wet ? For the women , how wet is a washcloth for a face wipe ? If they were STILL wet when Bookout took his report , that sounds very suspicious to me . Thanks for pointing that out .

That’s interesting that Cinnamon was apparently seen at 10pm which doesn’t add up as Sherrill was still alive and well then as she was on the phone.

Then Cinnamon was again wondering at 3am which would be about the right time give or take.

I would also like to add that the first two articles in the July photos aren't directly related to this case. I just found it interesting because IMO the sketches of the three men remind me of Larry Hall (those godawful sideburns) and his brother had long scraggly brownish/ black hair. Hall also stated he sometimes worked with a third individual. I know the pickup is different, but I still found it curious. All of this is JMO.

Also, why did Kathy Say? "Our phone did not ring one time." In regards to Sherrill searching for Suzie. What if that's because it rang multiple times? I forgot what its called, but sometimes people say things like that without meaning too.

Last edited:
Also, why did Kathy Say? "Our phone did not ring one time." In regards to Sherrill searching for Suzie. What if that's because it rang multiple times? I forgot what its called, but sometimes people say things like that without meaning too.

I can see that one could draw that distinction but so far as I know she was merely trying to say that had Sherrill actually been looking for the girls she never called the Kirby residence. I think this had to do with the bogus APCO sighting.

Also Janelle quote

“If we knew somebody was home we’d just walk right in, that’s how comfortable we was around each other”

Nobody was home though and you had never been to that house before. So who does that?

It certainly sounds fishy. That is one of the lamest explanations I have ever seen.

My impression is that she had some reason to believe that a suspect from the Hanover party concerned her. She “called and called and called.” Then she and her boyfriend went to the house she had never been to before and proceeds to walk in. This suggests she sensed something bad had happened.

One chalk this up to youthful flawed judgment that would not be accepted in an adult. I am guessing that she passed a polygraph. But one person didn’t.

One person was said (to me) to have had a “miserable” alibi and lived not that far away. I would certainly like to know the identity of that unnamed person.

I've made a second newspaper timeline for July 1992, and another for Other Articles relating to The Springfield Three. The second one covers the anniversaries mentioned in the papers, including the ten and twentieth. Janelle starts getting a little defensive around July 12.

Why is sweeping up the glass doing a favor for Sherrill? When you were the one that was barefoot and would cut your foot ??
Minute detail , but never made any sense . Stick with one story .

You know, even though some misinfirmation ends up in the pile. People who really follow this case, are smart enough, to sift through most bs. Atleast, we are keeping minds aware of this & some of us are digging & striving, for the truth. That can't be a bad thing. Keeping these 3 ladies memories alive, surely means alot, to the families, inspite of the pain. Keep em in your prayers, if you believe in God.✌

First I have heard of Adina Ruthrauff. She seems like a sensible sort, since the newspaper reported that she said she became alarmed as soon as Janelle called her Sunday morning, telling her she got no answer at Suzie's. It seems Janelle didn't seem to get concerned till much, much later. Why would that be?

I wonder if Adina was one of the 18 who went to the home before the police were called...

Yes, Adina was one of the 18. She was with her mother.
I found the names of some of the people who were at the house:
Janis and Stewart McCall and their two daugthers Meredith and Lisa
Adina and her mother Darlene
Mike Henson
Janelle Kirby and her parents, Randy and Kathy Kirby.
There were more people, but found no names.

It certainly sounds fishy. That is one of the lamest explanations I have ever seen.

My impression is that she had some reason to believe that a suspect from the Hanover party concerned her. She “called and called and called.” Then she and her boyfriend went to the house she had never been to before and proceeds to walk in. This suggests she sensed something bad had happened.

One chalk this up to youthful flawed judgment that would not be accepted in an adult. I am guessing that she passed a polygraph. But one person didn’t.

One person was said (to me) to have had a “miserable” alibi and lived not that far away. I would certainly like to know the identity of that unnamed person.

We should discover who lived not far away. But far away from where? Delmar? I read somwehere that Appleby lived near Suzie´s house? (I could be wrong, maybe someone has the adressess) I´m not saying that he is the person. I don´t understand why the police won´t say the name of the person who didn´t pass the polygraph.
Also, I also read that Mike Henson´s alibi was weak.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Slowcrow