MO - Six Mohler family members for child sex crimes, Bates City 2009 #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would also like to note that it is very possible for any of us to have child *advertiser censored* on our hard drives, these types of things can happen with spam mail/links and viruses and you wouldnt even know it.

Here is a link that talks about just that of what you state, but if there was child *advertiser censored* on any of their computers I don't think it was a virus attack...jmho:

********************************************************************************

Internet Virus Frames Users For Child *advertiser censored*

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/11/09/internet-virus-frames-use_n_350426.html

Randy Shackelford was a domestic attorney here. He represented Jr. on one of his modifications.

He's a good man. Shackelford, that is.

What exactly does it have to do with my post? I have not mentioned an ex-wife at all.

You replied to my post and switched the subject, I brought it back to the subject I was originally addressing. I guess I should have just asked what your comment had to do with my post. Sorry about that.

my comment with your reply:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4422002&postcount=252"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - 5 Family Members Arrested In Connection w/Child Sex Crimes[/ame]

"Sexual performance" almost always relates to *advertiser censored* of some kind, doesnt it??

I think in this case they are referring to the dog....gosh that really hurt to type.
Especially for my love for the children and for dogs....:furious:

Here is a link that talks about just that of what you state, but if there was child *advertiser censored* on any of their computers I don't think it was a virus attack...jmho:

********************************************************************************

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/11/09/internet-virus-frames-use_n_350426.html

It may not be the case here, but it is possible and that is my business and what I do, look for reasonable doubt.

I have two points. First, we have thirteen children. Only our eight youngest were singled out for rape by the neighbor and his adult friend. Two of our older girls, who were in their mid-teens at the time--were victims of attempted grooming but they didn't buy it. They turned away. They are also out-spoken young ladies with no special needs like their younger siblings. Every other victim of this pair also had special needs. When you look at the timeline in our case, the rapists started with the most vulnerable children and worked their way to the stronger ones. They were becoming bolder. Now, I am not in any way insinuating that these alleged victims were "weaker" or had special needs. I am stating that there are many factors and dynamics at play as to who is chosen as a victim and who is discarded as a possibility. I think age, personality, compliance--all play a role. The other victims can also be enablers. A sad and tragic fact, but so true.

I also wanted to agree with Texas Mist about how victims respond differently over the years to their abusers. My husband comes from a family where all four girls were raped from the age of 8 onward. Three girls came together and confronted their father in their twenties and put him "on notice". The fourth did not and stayed very dedicated to her Dad. Years later when it became clear that this monster (yes, my father-in-law) had abused two toddlers he was "helping" at church, the three women went to the police together and reported their Dad. My husband also gave a deposition. The fourth sister, again, did not. To this day she remains in complete denial about the abuse even though numerous siblings saw her being abused!! I have great compassion for her but it breaks my heart that she lives in a magical land. She'll never totally heal in that place.

Missizzy-Agree, Agree, Agree! I think some victims simply cannot process what happened to them and choose to *ignore* (repress) it to the point that it really never happened for/to them. I also believe these people are the worst about enabling/defending the perp because if he/she (the perp) is a *really great person*, they didn't do anything to me - KWIM? JMO.

Two reasons, Suzi:
1) You write it down and bury it. It's gone now. (to a child's mind)
2) The possibility that someone will find out and save you.

I haven't read the rest of this thread yet or news, but I bet I find out that they buried the messages in jars so that their experiences would be:

a) remembered
b) hidden from the abusers
c) and preserved as evidence

I cannot be certain and I wont state this for the record but it appears and the evidence suggests that there was recent litigation between Burrel Jr and this ex wife, the mother of the children making the accusations, and the litigation appears to have favored Jr and happened right around June and July of this year so it may or may not be notable that the accusations began soon after this, in August, according to reports.

Again I cannot be certain of this but looking at court filings and dockets this appears to be what took place. I will have to dig a little deeper as time permits to get the details of this, all of which is public information BTW.

I have no information to the contrary so I'm making the assumption that all of the alleged victims (I hope you all know how hard I'm trying to remember to include that word!!) are normally bright, high-functioning adults. However....childhood threats remain very very real in the mind.

Our kids were threatened with a shotgun, with the actual killing and maiming of their beloved pets, and with the threat of rape of their two older sisters. They were 7-12 when they were told these things. One of our sons, definitely the brightest and highest functioning, has horrific PTSD. He has required massive amounts of therapy to help him through his fears that the rapist is following him. He cannot stay in a gym or get on a bus where there is a larger white 25 year old. He also has to "check" on his two older sisters almost daily to be certain that they are safe. He's 20 years old, a gifted athlete, and attends a junior college. He "should" know that these threats have passed but he doesn't.

My point is that there's a strong possibility that these people still carry fears and trepidations implanted at a very vulnerable time in their lives. Our son's therapist reminds me frequently that when it comes to the rape, our boy is still 6-8 years old and the rapist is HUGE. It's all in the mind's perception.

I haven't read the rest of this thread yet or news, but I bet I find out that they buried the messages in jars so that their experiences would be:

a) remembered
b) hidden from the abusers
c) and preserved as evidence

Good points but I have a hard time assuming an 11 year old would be able to think in those futuristic terms and would have the intelligence to be considering possible future litigation of the matter and would be preserving evidence for that possibility. But you never know, I have seen some smart kids.

I cannot be certain and I wont state this for the record but it appears and the evidence suggests that there was recent litigation between Burrel Jr and this ex wife, the mother of the children making the accusations, and the litigation appears to have favored Jr and happened right around June and July of this year so it may or may not be notable that the accusations began soon after this, in August, according to reports.

Again I cannot be certain of this but looking at court filings and dockets this appears to be what took place. I will have to dig a little deeper as time permits to get the details of this, all of which is public information BTW.

paximus - please, please, please could we have just a little hint of what this litigation in June/July was about? The subject? Couldn't be alimony/child support at this point, correct?

paximus - please, please, please could we have just a little hint of what this litigation in June/July was about? The subject? Couldn't be alimony/child support at this point, correct?

Thats exactly what I am trying to find out, all I am seeing right now is that it is a civil action and it appears that it was heard in a family court. I will try and get more info but my first guess would be a child support case, yes. Perhaps back pay of some sort since at this time the children were already 18 but this is only a guess, I am looking further in to it now.

Thats exactly what I am trying to find out, all I am seeing right now is that it is a civil action and it appears that it was heard in a family court. I will try and get more info but my first guess would be a child support case, yes. Perhaps back pay of some sort since at this time the children were already 18 but this is only a guess, I am looking further in to it now.

Thank you. I still have a hard time believing the kids would expose themselves to this for back child support owed to their mother, but stranger things have happened...

I'm just having a very hard time understanding why adults would subject themselves, their families & communities to accusations of incestuous abuse because of an axe to grind.

Such accusations destroys relationships between families, friends & communities. Whether people believe the accusations to be true or false. The fallout is not good either way. It effects the lives of the accusers negatively -- whether true or false.

Just still trying to understand how false accusers could 'come out ahead' in this.

He had his butt handed to him in 2005 in Jackson County, Missouri. He filed for modification to have the kids emancipated, but his exwife filed a counter and recovered expenses and child support arrearages.

https://www.courts.mo.gov/casenet/cases/searchDockets.do

Link doesn't work. Just put in his first and last name under litigant search.

Thank you. I still have a hard time believing the kids would expose themselves to this for back child support owed to their mother, but stranger things have happened...

Indeed it boggles the mind that someone would subject themselves to national news exposure, legal deposition etc just to grind and axe but I have seen stranger things happen within families. But you are right, its hard to imagine.

O/T - this is the second article I have seen in 2 days that talks about this. $250,000 to prove your innocent is a whole lot of money! What is missing from the articles is HOW you know and WHAT to do about it. I have good virus software, but sometimes my computer seems to be doing things without my instruction. I think this is scary and I passionately despise computer hackers and virus writers and I really think they should face some really, really stiff penalties when they are busted! :furious::furious:

Sorry for the rant. Back to catching up here.

Salem

He had his butt handed to him in 2005 in Jackson County, Missouri. He filed for modification to have the kids emancipated, but his exwife filed a counter and recovered expenses and child support arrearages.

Yeap saw that one, she did indeed hand him his *advertiser censored* in several cases that I have dug up.

Sooo - was he wanting the kids emancipated so that he wouldn't have to pay child support or what?

And mom wants child support arrearages? ummmm -wouldn't that be her right?

and why would he be in arrears anyway? All the men I know who don't pay or are behind it's because that's their choice. Which, IMO, makes them jerks -- and men who don't take care of their kids by paying child support as ordered by a court are not truly "nice people".

JMOOOOC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member