MO MO - St Louis, BlkFem 8-11, 54UFMO, in abandoned bldg, Feb'83 #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
ADMIN NOTE: Long but necessary to clarify

The "Hope for Precious Doe Revisited" (released September 2022 and posted earlier this year) is an approved source.

The confusion occurred because, back in 2021, a new member we had no knowledge of, from a studio/'company we had never heard of, joined and said they were working on a documentary. They linked to a URL https://www./projects/our-precious-hope-documentary#/ (now defunct) about a project that was in the works called simply "Hope for Precious Doe".

Even long term members are not allowed to self-promote without approval by Tricia or Admin, and as this was a new member, and the link was not to any major source that we were familiar and had no pre-approval, the link to the URL was removed and members advised that the documentary was not approved.

Obviously members are now discussing the final release (so not a 2021 'project' that we knew nothing about). The final release titled "Hope for Precious Doe Revisited" has been linked upthread and therefore is now approved for discussion.

As we don't have time to watch every single video, just a caveat that if the release discusses individuals who have never been officially named a POI/suspect by LE, no direct or indirect accusations against those people are allowed at Websleuths. Any content in any video that violates Websleuths long-established TOS is not to be brought to WS. As always, members may discuss such things in private conversations, but that info is not allowed to be brought to the main board.

Any questions, please use the Report feature to enquire without posting on the board. A Mod or Admin will respond as soon as they are able.

How and when did that happen?
Per the documentary that determination was not made. LE said they were not sure where the hair came from; but had it tested for DNA and nothing came of it, they didn't have advanced enough technology at the time.

Would it have been ordinary for a child her age to have nothing in her stomach?
And, one more question...anybody have an opinion on the average age of a young girl to start being interested in wearing nail-polish? I'm so old I can't remember. I'm thinking she was possibly groomed by an older man..But, the single white hair. Was it a pubic hair? Because wouldn't that signify an older, white male?

Last edited:
You know, now that I think if it, I don't think there really is an average age for wearing fingernail-polish...My older cousins and big sister painted my fingernails. Evidently that was cool to do to a younger person...

Anybody see this?
I doubt he wouldve been able to pull this crime off.

He wasnt very intelligent when it came to committing crimes.

He left a knife with his fingerprints inside a victim and left another victim near his house

I doubt he wouldve been able to pull this crime off.

He wasnt very intelligent when it came to committing crimes.

He left a knife with his fingerprints inside a victim and left another victim near his house
He had more than two victims. He didn't murder all his victims. Lemme go find a link...

He sure did use strangulation as a method...https://www.newspapers.com/article/st-louis-post-dispatch-vernon-brown-fro/42151513/

I have no clue if Brown did this or not, but I don't think whoever the murderer was had to be very smart and sophisticated. I think this case had many missteps in the beginning of the investigation and could have been solvable. IMO.

Vernon Brown tied up his victims, and strangled them...per previous linked clipping. I gotta get back to work. I'll definitely be looking into this later...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crunchy Riff
Back