MO MO - St Louis, BlkFem 8-11, 54UFMO, in abandoned bldg, Feb'83 #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Due to possible psychosocial dwarfism, I wouldn't be surprised if she was years older than 11.

Have Alton Coleman and Debra Brown been conclusively eliminated for this one?

Last edited:
If genetic genealogy is being done on her that’s good news. She has a very good chance of being identified.
Genetic genealogy has been underway for a number of years in this case, see the post of April 2023. The documentary with CeCe is also on Youtube.
Just wanted to post a better link as the original took me all sorts of sideways :)
www.audacy.com/podcast/the-show-on-kmox-1da3d/episodes/cece-moore-investigating-a-st-louis-unsolved-murder-from-1983-508ff

Also interesting to note @CeCeMoore notes in the interview that she's been working this case on almost 3 years.

I did it! I submitted a note to the investigator to ask if either girl can be considered for review as a possible match for our girl :confused:

1) Consuela Cash: Missing Person / NamUs #MP15293
2) Kelly Juanita Staples: Missing Person / NamUs #MP2893
The case was updated in Namus last week but I can't see what changed. There's still the same 12 ruleouts that have been posted here several times this year already, so I won't repeat the list. Consuela Cash and Kelly Staples are not on the exclusion list.

Hi everyone. This case weighs on my mind every day. So much so, Precious Hope inspired me to study forensic anthropology to help bring justice to those like her. A few days ago, I stumbled across Edrar Sosa's website and discovered some promising news. He's fundraising for a mini-docuseries regarding Hope. In this series, he not only plans to conduct more interviews, but plans to DNA test the largest families in the areas where Precious Hope's genealogy has been traced. There are also plans to make the series Netflix-quality to raise awareness. His website is here: www.314BirdStudios.com

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hey2you22
Back