Found Deceased MO - Toni Anderson, 20, North Kansas City, 15 Jan 2017 #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Have they checked the auto place on the maps? They would know about unhooking gps and that area was the last her car pinged?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Some comments on the news site's post led me to think along these lines too. I've been zooming in on the Google map and looking at area businesses surrounding the QuikTrip for a little while now. There are several auto places nearby. One is a block away from a QuikTrip. Could someone who studied the video footage of her leaving the lot tell me if she could've been headed toward this or another one in the area?

A little further away, same general area, another car shop is publicly registered at datagovus website to a new guy who has same last name as bf. Not saying it's related, but any chance Toni knew someone and went there for help/protection/assistance of some kind?

By the way, I checked to see if she had liked either of these auto places on her FB page and she had NOT (she only likes band pages mostly). I also did not see any posts from her or pics from her on their business pages, so haven't been able to establish any direct possibility she knew them...other than the possibility of the owner being related to her bf. But an auto place might be a reasonable place to go given all the circumstances we've covered here and the fact that her car quit tracking VERY near there and yet isn't out in the open.

Ok, something just hit me. I'm gonna ramble a sec. Alot of things we have seen verified and simi verfied, we can see acceptions to them all, in that I mean, yeah, she might of had a wreck, but they would of found her by now. Yeah she could of got mugged or killed. Yeah she was a hustler and yeah her Dad has some things that I think might come up, all in the name of hustle and money. Think about the first two pictures we saw side by side, reminded of a case we were working on not too long ago. Just the, I don't know. The pictures just reminded me of a victim, no high risk life style expected of this young, middle class, college student just trying to make a living and have some fun. Which it really sounds like she was doing. I just really, if this turns out to be a hoax, I hate this phase of crime solving....I will be blown away. Makes more sense that she was a hot young, naive young one, trusting everyone, that has put her in a very precarious situation, maybe even death. You never know.

Not true about the car wreck. There have been people missing for a long time after wrecks. Icy night - could have slid off an overpass and landed in a creek or body of water or even brush. Just putting that out there too to not rule that out.

You guys, this news site has an article about the auto shop closest to the QuikTrip and basically says the owner had a reputation for helping people in the community. He helped a girl who was attacked through her sunroof and wrecked her car. Any chance Toni knew about his reputation and went there for help? I know some people in the auto biz wake up early to get their shops opened...how early do we think someone may have been at a shop like this?

http://www.kshb.com/news/local-news...-than-just-free-repairs-to-local-crime-victim

Several other reviews--there are some on FB, Google, and Yelp--for this shop suggest they have a good reputation.

After studying up for awhile and reading through a lot of the thread, I've come up with a few possible scenarios, a couple of which I'm not too thrilled about, but scenarios none-the-less.

heart of of america bridge--KC MO.jpg

First scenario:
I don't know a whole lot about the Missouri river in this area, or the depth of it, but I do know a lot about physics and inertia. We all know that after she left the store she headed south in the direction of home. We also know she was texting a friend. We also know that texting and driving is extremely dangerous. We also know that bridges tend to freeze and ice up faster than land based roads. Now...................it may be possible that she got to fishtailing on the bridge, over corrected and rolled her car right over the side of the guardrail. It wouldn't have rolled so much as it would have bounced, especially if it happened to get turned sideways. I've included a screenshot of the bridge in the direction she would have been traveling to get home. I would guess that the guardrail is between 42" and 48" high. Under normal conditions, this would be a hard feat to accomplish obviously. But I'm not talking about normal conditions here, I'm talking about a freak accident with all of the conditions lining up perfectly to create the perfect storm. If her car got to rolling sideways and was launched into the air during that roll, it's possible she could have gone right over the side of the bridge and left very little sign of it. Note: The guardrail on the northbound side is higher than the guardrail on the southbound side, she would have been traveling south next to the lower rail.

Scenario #2:
She leaves the quick mart, heads home. Some guy pulls up behind her with a strobe light he bought on eBay. She pulls over and stops, thinking it is a local cop.........."OMG again !".
As it turns out, it's not a cop, it's a couple of buddies out pretending to be cops. I say a couple, because I really don't know how any one perp could manage to subdue a hysterical woman, while keeping one vehicle and disposing of another one. That scenario would almost have to include two perps. This scenario seems almost too complicated to be feasible, but at the same time, some of these crimes we encounter appear to have been hatched, plotted and carried out by The Three Stooges. Nobody thinks it's really plausible because it seems too complicated and almost ridiculous on the surface. Now, if her car had been found abandoned on the side of the road, especially after that text, then it would definitely be a good possibility. It could even be a rogue cop, but with both her and the vehicle vanishing, the logistics simply don't work out very well for a lone assailant.

Scenario #3-- carjacking in an unknown location.

Scenario #4--- Boyfriend isn't being completely honest about whether she made it home or not that night.

Not true about the car wreck. There have been people missing for a long time after wrecks. Icy night - could have slid off an overpass and landed in a creek or body of water or even brush. Just putting that out there too to not rule that out.

My immediate feeling was car accident, but I hesitated when her mom said GPS pings location every 8 seconds, and last pinged at the gas station. If true, a car accident doesn't fit. If not for that information, I would be completely on board with an accident here.

As it turns out, it's not a cop, it's a couple of buddies out pretending to be cops. I say a couple, because I really don't know how any one perp could manage to subdue a hysterical woman, while keeping one vehicle and disposing of another one. That scenario would almost have to include two perps.

Thanks, Steelman. This is the first time I've heard someone mention that if she was taken against her will, it's likely more than one person. That's a good point given the circumstances here. If a vehicle was found, maybe it could be one person, as you alleged. But if they disposed of her and the vehicle...it likely took 2 or more.

My immediate feeling was car accident, but I hesitated when her mom said GPS pings location every 8 seconds, and last pinged at the gas station. If true, a car accident doesn't fit. If not for that information, I would be completely on board with an accident here.

I had the insurance tracker just several months back. Mine didn't tell you ever single second of what you were doing. Just from one location to the next. So if she didn't arrive at the next one... So therefore, a car wreck is still possible.

Oh. Thank you. I really just assumed that the landscape was all city.

Sent from my LGLS675 using Tapatalk

After mulling over all the information I THINK I have in my head, clearing up my great QT debacle of knowing she was at the one at the top of the map but somehow ignoring that and going with the one at the bottom, I have finally come to a conclusion as to what I think happened. I just.:dunno:

I recall how long it took for the body of Teleka Patrick to be found. And her body was found not that far from where her car had been located prior to that. Weather and geography played a big role in that delay. :(

If Toni had some kind of accident on the bridge over the Missouri River - with ice forming on the road at the time - and her car went over the guardrail into the water, would there not have been some kind of damage to the guardrail at least, even if she overcorrected and wound up going over that guardrail.

I just don't know if that sort of thing can happen without damaging the guardrail. Can a vehicle slide in such a manner that it clears any guardrails or other safety features without doing any damage?

Another possible thought from my map searching: There is also a drive up STORAGE RENTAL and moving place VERY close to the QuikTrip. Could she have stored her car there (hence the GPS stopped) and got a ride from someone?

This storage facility says owners of units (which can be big enough to store RVs) can access their own units anytime (not sure if that includes night or early morning) with pin codes.

After studying up for awhile and reading through a lot of the thread, I've come up with a few possible scenarios, a couple of which I'm not too thrilled about, but scenarios none-the-less.

View attachment 108380

First scenario:
I don't know a whole lot about the Missouri river in this area, or the depth of it, but I do know a lot about physics and inertia. We all know that after she left the store she headed south in the direction of home. We also know she was texting a friend. We also know that texting and driving is extremely dangerous. We also know that bridges tend to freeze and ice up faster than land based roads. Now...................it may be possible that she got to fishtailing on the bridge, over corrected and rolled her car right over the side of the guardrail. It wouldn't have rolled so much as it would have bounced, especially if it happened to get turned sideways. I've included a screenshot of the bridge in the direction she would have been traveling to get home. I would guess that the guardrail is between 42" and 48" high. Under normal conditions, this would be a hard feat to accomplish obviously. But I'm not talking about normal conditions here, I'm talking about a freak accident with all of the conditions lining up perfectly to create the perfect storm. If her car got to rolling sideways and was launched into the air during that roll, it's possible she could have gone right over the side of the bridge and left very little sign of it. Note: The guardrail on the northbound side is higher than the guardrail on the southbound side, she would have been traveling south next to the lower rail.

Scenario #2:
She leaves the quick mart, heads home. Some guy pulls up behind her with a strobe light he bought on eBay. She pulls over and stops, thinking it is a local cop.........."OMG again !".
As it turns out, it's not a cop, it's a couple of buddies out pretending to be cops. I say a couple, because I really don't know how any one perp could manage to subdue a hysterical woman, while keeping one vehicle and disposing of another one. That scenario would almost have to include two perps. This scenario seems almost too complicated to be feasible, but at the same time, some of these crimes we encounter appear to have been hatched, plotted and carried out by The Three Stooges. Nobody thinks it's really plausible because it seems too complicated and almost ridiculous on the surface. Now, if her car had been found abandoned on the side of the road, especially after that text, then it would definitely be a good possibility. It could even be a rogue cop, but with both her and the vehicle vanishing, the logistics simply don't work out very well for a lone assailant.

Scenario #3-- carjacking in an unknown location.

Scenario #4--- Boyfriend isn't being completely honest about whether she made it home or not that night.
I totally agree

Sent from my LGLS675 using Tapatalk

Most professional car thief's know how to bypass the vehicle's alarm system as well as disconnect the GPS system. They know how to do these things for all the obvious reasons.

Whoever is behind this, if it isn't an accident, is extremely knowledgeable about vehicle electric systems.

Of course, if you simply take the battery cable off of the battery terminal, than it pretty much shuts the entire system down as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
frankiterranova