Found Deceased MO - Toni Anderson, 20, North Kansas City, 15 Jan 2017 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is the Kansas River near there? Or Missouri? I had mentioned the Kansas one since it doesn't have guardrails as high as the Missouri bridge. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I've wondered if Toni was disoriented while driving, or turned around in what direction she thought she was going. When someone goes missing along with her car, I always wonder if a body of water is near the area where the person went missing--river, lake, reservoir, estuary, irrigation ditch, etc.--that could have been accidentally driven into, or gone into on a missed turn or something.

I've wondered if Toni was disoriented while driving, or turned around in what direction she thought she was going. When someone goes missing along with her car, I always wonder if a body of water is near the area where the person went missing--river, lake, reservoir, estuary, irrigation ditch, etc.--that could have been accidentally driven into, or gone into on a missed turn or something.

Yeah, my mind keeps going towards those 2 rivers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In the case of Holly Grim, her coworker was late for work the morning she went missing. He was always on the radar. He knew where she would be going.
Someone she knew.
Someone, a coworker perhaps, that let's say was sick and missed a few days of work after Toni's disappearance would be of interest one would think. Was it sonny that day?

When things just don't make sense some kind of mental issue is often the answer.

She was going to meet friends 7 minutes away. Instead, she drove right past the meet up place to an industrial area 14 minutes away. She got pulled over for an illegal lane change, which she made while stopping at an intersection. This tells me she changed her mind on which direction to go at the last second. She seems to be in the left turn lane during the traffic stop, so despite needing gas, she was apparently going to turn onto 9-Highway and continue north. Cop points her at QuikTrip and tells her to get gas. After getting gas, she pulls her insurance tracker, but doesn't disable her phone, which makes no sense times two. She then heads North, when she was supposed to meet friends to the South.

There are just so many things in there that make no sense whatsoever. She makes decision after decision that make no sense. There had to be something going on in her head.

When you lay it out like that, she seems possibly under the influence of something. Erratic lane change last minute, pulling the tracker but not disabling the phone. Hmmm. I asked the QT clerk how the debit cards work for gas there. He said that if you don't have 100$ in your account (it puts a hold on funds) the gas pump declines you and sends you into the actual store to prepay for the amount you want to pump. I'm thinking maybe she lied to everyone that evening about plans and had an alternate agenda for making some money? Maybe an after party with a client from work? That area has a lot of trees and water. Did anyone else notice a college up there?

She may have kept the phone on for navigation purposes. When she got to her destination, she tossed it.

Now that makes sense! She pulled tracker to prevent anyone with access to her insurance tracker account knowing where she went, and used phone to navigate to her destination. When she arrived maybe she left it in car- especially if she were meeting a client and/or did not want to be disturbed by phone ?! It almost seems like she was covering her tracks by saying she was going to meet with friends and hit a qt ( for a deal) all the time knowing she was going on a job, or a deal of some sort? Someone from club that night? IDK.

I haven't had a chance to go through the entire thread yet, so I don't know if these things have been mentioned. But if she turned off her GPS herself, which right now it kind of looks like she did unless it malfunctioned, maybe she was going to do something she didn't want to be tracked doing. People have speculated a high risk life style, if she did have one maybe she was buying drugs or going someplace she wouldn't want to be tracked going.

Also I don't know if its been mentioned but I've heard talk lately of people impersonating officers and pulling people over to rob them. I don't know how much it happens but it does happen. Its possible the second time she got pulled over and texted her friend it was not a real officer.

http://fox4kc.com/2017/01/30/woman-...r-tried-to-pull-her-over-twice-on-71-highway/

Apparently people are reporting it happening recently in Kansas City.

They mention Toni in the article, and say these two cases arnt connected because Toni was only pulled over once by a real officer. But if it was someone impersonating an officer wouldn't they not know for sure? And why would she send that text if she didn't get pulled over?

http://www.kshb.com/news/local-news/toni-anderson-searchers-petition-police-focus-on-parkville

[FONT=&quot]KANSAS CITY, Mo. - Those in search of Toni Anderson currently feel the need to cover two grounds: one in Parkville and another on paper.[/FONT]
<modsnip>
[FONT=&quot]"We feel that with the footage released it will lead to clues," said Sanchez. "We all want to see the footage. We feel like this will be the next step to bringing Toni home."[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Anderson, 20, was last seen early Sunday morning, January 15, by a North Kansas City police officer after being pulled over for an illegal lane change.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]"The North Kansas City Police Department told us as long as its an open investigation they can't release it," said Sanchez.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Over the last two weeks, 41 Action News submitted Sunshine Law requests to North KC Police and KCPD asking for any police video or audio of Andersons stop. 41 Action News was also denied, police citing the law provision that allows footage to be closed record as long as the investigation remains active.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]"It is a closed record per 610.100.2 RSMo:"[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot](2) Not withstanding any other provision of law other than the provisions of subsections 4, 5 and 6 of this section or section 320.083, mobile video recordings and investigative reports of all law enforcement agencies are closed records until the investigation becomes inactive.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
<modsnip> committed to searching the Parkville area as well.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Sanchez says based on Andersons phone records, her last cell phone ping came from a cell phone tower near Parkville shortly after she went missing.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]KCPD also confirmed they have searched the area and came up empty.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]"it's pretty unfortunate that we have to go back and forth with this and try to fight two battles at once," said Sanchez.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]The next public search for Anderson will begin Saturday at 7 a.m. at English landing park in Parkville. All are welcome.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Anderson is 20 years old, about 5'5", with green eyes and blonde hair.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]KCPD said they haven't located Andersons car, which is a 2014 black Ford Focus with Kansas tags, '989 GAX.'[/FONT]

Pete Sanchez via facebook said an update would could sometime today. I'm not sure if it is the same update indicated by JC40 in the above message.

Parkville does have Park University, which would have a lot of students Toni's age.

heartgoesout said:
The timeline, although I don't hold 100% that it 100% accurate.
Card declined at 4:33
She left QT at 4:40
Text to friend 4:42
That leave 2 minutes for her to be pulled over again. With police presence right there.
On the other hand if I think how far I can get leaving my house in two minutes it's a good distance away from where I would have started away from police presence. So who knows.
But like I said above, where is her car? Some police impersonator pulls her over, abducts her and then comes back to get her car without anyone seeing anything in a seemingly populated area?
Such a crazy case.

re bold - do you have a link to say she left QT at 4:40??? I don't believe the video we saw had any times on them - or is there another video with the time she leaves QT??

TIA!

I'll correct the timeline IF true!

re bold - do you have a link to say she left QT at 4:40??? I don't believe the video we saw had any times on them - or is there another video with the time she leaves QT??

TIA!

I'll correct the timeline IF true!

I'm sure there is at least one video that has time stamps on it.

I must missing whatever it is that is so "interesting" on her YouTube. I know you can't say much more than that, but I am stumped looking for something interesting there.

I didn't find it as interesting as others. Toni's subscriptions are what most are talking about though.

What is interesting to me is her "Liked" videos. She liked a video 4 months ago about why people should drop out of college. That was the only thing of any importance or interest that I saw in regards to her case or state of mind more recently.

http://www.kshb.com/news/local-news/toni-anderson-searchers-petition-police-focus-on-parkville

[FONT=&quot]KANSAS CITY, Mo. - Those in search of Toni Anderson currently feel the need to cover two grounds: one in Parkville and another on paper.[/FONT]
<modsnip>
[FONT=&quot]"We feel that with the footage released it will lead to clues," said Sanchez. "We all want to see the footage. We feel like this will be the next step to bringing Toni home."[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Anderson, 20, was last seen early Sunday morning, January 15, by a North Kansas City police officer after being pulled over for an illegal lane change.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]"The North Kansas City Police Department told us as long as its an open investigation they can't release it," said Sanchez.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Over the last two weeks, 41 Action News submitted Sunshine Law requests to North KC Police and KCPD asking for any police video or audio of Andersons stop. 41 Action News was also denied, police citing the law provision that allows footage to be closed record as long as the investigation remains active.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]"It is a closed record per 610.100.2 RSMo:"[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot](2) Not withstanding any other provision of law other than the provisions of subsections 4, 5 and 6 of this section or section 320.083, mobile video recordings and investigative reports of all law enforcement agencies are closed records until the investigation becomes inactive.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
<modsnip> committed to searching the Parkville area as well.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Sanchez says based on Andersons phone records, her last cell phone ping came from a cell phone tower near Parkville shortly after she went missing.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]KCPD also confirmed they have searched the area and came up empty.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]"it's pretty unfortunate that we have to go back and forth with this and try to fight two battles at once," said Sanchez.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]The next public search for Anderson will begin Saturday at 7 a.m. at English landing park in Parkville. All are welcome.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Anderson is 20 years old, about 5'5", with green eyes and blonde hair.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]KCPD said they haven't located Andersons car, which is a 2014 black Ford Focus with Kansas tags, '989 GAX.'[/FONT]
Weird that they wont release video of the traffic stop. I mean, the traffic stop itself is not under investigation...is it? ;)

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Weird that they wont release video of the traffic stop. I mean, the traffic stop itself is not under investigation...is it? ;)

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
They don't really have a reason to release it. Plus there. Might be something in the video they wouldn't want to release to the public that could help root out people with real information as apposed to people making things up.

If she went into either of the rivers then it was by choice and not an accident. That's just my opinion as a KC native.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

If she went into either of the rivers then it was by choice and not an accident. That's just my opinion as a KC native.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

You can't slip off the sides in a wreck?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member