Found Deceased MO - Toni Anderson, 20, North Kansas City, 15 Jan 2017 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My uncle was unknowingly followed from an ATM stop. They followed him around for a few hours while he ran a few errands after the ATM stop. He was murdered getting out of his car at his home for $200. Thankfully his murderers are serving life. The detectives did a fabulous job. We did not know everything they knew and we were in constant contact with them.
It is very, very possible Toni was followed and didn't even realize it.

I mostly was just pointing out that the homicides in Chicago are the highest they've been in two decades, not necessarily comparing to KC via population density. But, KC's homicide rate last year went up 37% from the previous year, so I do recognize that it is indeed a huge issue here.

absolutely. I just felt your comments were somewhat minimizing. I am getting the sense from the crime density maps that there are areas of KC that are every bit as dangerous as some of the worst spots in CHI. It's not evenly distributed, which was my point altogether.

But in terms of this case, I think it's fair in context of this case to say that if Toni went NW of the QT, she was in far more potential for danger than around that QT. Regardless of the rate of crime of the complete city, because we are looking at one isolated chunk.

My uncle was unknowingly followed from an ATM stop. They followed him around for a few hours while he ran a few errands after the ATM stop. He was murdered getting out of his car at his home for $200. Thankfully his murderers are serving life. The detectives did a fabulous job. We did not know everything they knew and we were in constant contact with them.
It is very, very possible Toni was followed and didn't even realize it.

Yikes, sorry to hear that. I agree with your conclusion, especially if the report of another stripper working at the same strip club and getting pulled over by a fake cop is accurate.

absolutely. I just felt your comments were somewhat minimizing. I am getting the sense from the crime density maps that there are areas of KC that are every bit as dangerous as some of the worst spots in CHI. It's not evenly distributed, which was my point altogether.

But in terms of this case, I think it's fair in context of this case to say that if Toni went NW of the QT, she was in far more potential for danger than around that QT. Regardless of the rate of crime of the complete city, because we are looking at one isolated chunk.

Which is interesting, because most Kansas Citians would probably agree that the Northland is the safest part of Kansas City, by far especially Parkville (which is a suburb but a lot of people just refer to the entire metro as "KC"). Not saying crime doesnt happen there, but its generally known to be much safer. The NE is considered unsafe in a lot of areas such as Independence and the East side of Midtown. There are lots unsafe areas obviously, but those usually come to mind in terms of the unsafe areas.

Here ya go!:)
4226f31bdc2965f09b05f256af7c8d42.jpg

From https://fivethirtyeight.com/features/u-s-cities-experienced-another-big-rise-in-murder-in-2016/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We know that she voluntarily did quite a few unexplained things. Drove right past where she was supposed to go. Went to a strange location. Got pulled over. Pulled her insurance tracker. Couldn't get her card to work. Typed 'just' twice.

She drove herself half way to Parkville, why not the rest of the way? Tossed her phone around Parkville. Anything could have happened after that.

The police say there is no evidence of foul play.

Which is interesting, because most Kansas Citians would probably agree that the Northland is the safest part of Kansas City, by far especially Parkville (which is a suburb but a lot of people just refer to the entire metro as "KC"). Not saying crime doesnt happen there, but its generally known to be much safer. The NE is considered unsafe in a lot of areas such as Independence and the East side of Midtown. There are lots unsafe areas obviously, but those usually come to mind in terms of the unsafe areas.

KC resident speaking... the entire metro is referred to as KC for reference. Safest is Johnson County. Parkville is quite safe as well. It is hit and miss and quite scattered the "bad spots"

KC resident speaking... the entire metro is referred to as KC for reference. Safest is Johnson County. Parkville is quite safe as well. It is hit and miss and quite scattered the "bad spots"

I was just trying to clarify that Kansas City itself is technically separate, but natives refer to the entire metro as KC, generally speaking. But I'm not trying to get off topic either. This might be useful to people who don't know this info.

I was just trying to clarify that Kansas City itself is technically separate, but natives refer to the entire metro as KC, generally speaking. But I'm not trying to get off topic either. This might be useful to people who don't know this info.

It is confusing and there are 2 states involved. I think if you aren't familiar with the area it would not make sense. Not being rude just a local verifying what you're saying.

It is confusing and there are 2 states involved. I think if you aren't familiar with the area it would not make sense. Not being rude just a local verifying what you're saying.

Yes I'm local as well.

Sorry I think I read your post wrong. Disregard my last comment, heh! I hope more locals are reading into this case, awareness helps so much.

Does anyone know if a private investigator has been involved yet? I know the family was raising money for one. I remember reading in the Jessica Runions thread that PIs were not welcome by the KCPD when they stepped in.

Sorry I think I read your post wrong. Disregard my last comment, heh! I hope more locals are reading into this case, awareness helps so much.

Nice to see other locals interested in this and putting info out there. Completely agree!

Does anyone know if a private investigator has been involved yet? I know the family was raising money for one. I remember reading in the Jessica Runions thread that PIs were not welcome by the KCPD when they stepped in.

I thought I read on another WS case thread that they did hire a reputable PI. No facts to back that up.

We know that she voluntarily did quite a few unexplained things. Drove right past where she was supposed to go. Went to a strange location. Got pulled over. Pulled her insurance tracker. Couldn't get her card to work. Typed 'just' twice.

She drove herself half way to Parkville, why not the rest of the way? Tossed her phone around Parkville. Anything could have happened after that.

The police say there is no evidence of foul play.

So just to play devil's advocate...and I say this not knowing the players in this case, we can only take their statements with a grain of salt.
1. As reported in MSM, we truly don't know that the manager actually walked her out. He was the second to last person to see her. We don't know what that interaction was. Did she tell him her plans?
2. As reported in MSM, we truly don't know if her friends account of the evening is accurate. Too whom did she tell her plans to? Are these trustworthy people? Are they actually friends? Are these stories lies? So we truly don't know if she went to a strange location.
3. We know as fact she was pulled over. We do not know if she disabled her insurance device.
4. We know there were attempted transactions. Declined, cancelled, wrong pin? We don't know.
5. We've seen the text and frankly we have no idea why there are two "justs" and what she actually meant.
6. We also don't know if she drove herself half way to Parkville.

Again just playing devil's advocate, please continue to speculate, it's where brilliant ideas come from. : )

I just saw a tow truck in the north part of KC with lights that looked just like law enforcement. It had red and blue flashing lights on both the front and back of the cab plus lights on the grill just like law enforcement. If it would have pulled up behind me I would have thought it was law enforcement and not just a tow truck. Not saying this particular tow truck was involved but just another theroy to thank about.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

It is my understanding the boyfriend started a account within hours with the statement to hire a PI.
The goal was $3k, then upped to $5k and has since passed $10k
The account was turned over to her parents. I have not seen any updates on the account including intent with the money donated.
Currently there is not a reward offered. These are the facts as I know them. A quick search will show the publics distaste for the lack of transparency with the intent of the money.

Unless I missed something, I find it super strange that the BF and BF father are the leads on this. Why not the parents?
I know it was reported they were asked not to discuss the case so why isn't that being respected?
This case is so confusing.

That's what I believe she was doing, too. Meeting up with someone.

Maybe she told people she was doing something else to keep it under wraps and that's why the confusion on her direction of travel. I am still confused on who reported her missing and when. If she was to meet friends at the shady lady you'd think they'd be trying to see where she was shortly after they expected her. Unless, she told people that was her plan, and it was not.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

So, I'm in KC and have been following this since day one of coverage. I have similar questions and keep hitting the wall of frustration.
Who reported her missing?
Who reported that she was "adamant" about going to QT at 31 and SWB? Who did they say actually heard her say that? I keep thinking the only reason I would be reported as "adamantly" saying I was going anywhere at that hour, at 20, is possibly that I wasn't sure where I was going and someone was helping me establish how to get there. Why else would it come up unless it's a cover story?
Who are the "friends" she was to meet at the Shady Lady? Has it been verified that this was more than "someone said she was going to meet some friends...." ?
Was the 4:53am call/text for cooperative male a follow-up "where the hell are you?" contact from Shady Lady dudes? All I heard after the "cooperative male" statement was that "D**** J**** has been cleared" from his wife. If he was the male mentioned, what did he contact her about at nearly 5am?
I've seen some questions about whether or not Toni was headed to the airport to pick someone up. Has anyone else noticed that her boss had posted on Chrome's FB that he had JUST returned from the airport with "talent" for the football game timeframe on Sunday just TWO HOURS before Toni allegedly left work. I don't know what that means. but it's interesting to me. Was someone else coming in for the $$ opportunity, or was Toni not needed at work on Sunday because there were dancers/servers recently imported and being marketed?

Like I said, so many questions.
In my own mind, English Landing Park was the first place that was too close to the QT where she was last seen to not be searched. I know some of the people Toni is connected with through music, and it was once and maybe still is a location on that scene's radar. Hoola-hoops, festivals, etc. and river access.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ANicholls16