Found Deceased MO - Toni Anderson, 20, North Kansas City, 15 Jan 2017 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for that ace for that but still it put in question her life and mindset before moving to KC being 19 doing on 20. Makes you wonder still about past life. Also as I said i don't care if she 18,19,20 that was not the ideal environment. Thanks ace for correction.

Sent from my A460G using Tapatalk
I wouldn't allow it.

Sent from my LGLS675 using Tapatalk

So, I'm in KC and have been following this since day one of coverage. I have similar questions and keep hitting the wall of frustration.
Who reported her missing?
Who reported that she was "adamant" about going to QT at 31 and SWB? Who did they say actually heard her say that? I keep thinking the only reason I would be reported as "adamantly" saying I was going anywhere at that hour, at 20, is possibly that I wasn't sure where I was going and someone was helping me establish how to get there. Why else would it come up unless it's a cover story?
Who are the "friends" she was to meet at the Shady Lady? Has it been verified that this was more than "someone said she was going to meet some friends...." ?
Was the 4:53am call/text for cooperative male a follow-up "where the hell are you?" contact from Shady Lady dudes? All I heard after the "cooperative male" statement was that "D**** J**** has been cleared" from his wife. If he was the male mentioned, what did he contact her about at nearly 5am?
I've seen some questions about whether or not Toni was headed to the airport to pick someone up. Has anyone else noticed that her boss had posted on Chrome's FB that he had JUST returned from the airport with "talent" for the football game timeframe on Sunday just TWO HOURS before Toni allegedly left work. I don't know what that means. but it's interesting to me. Was someone else coming in for the $$ opportunity, or was Toni not needed at work on Sunday because there were dancers/servers recently imported and being marketed?

Like I said, so many questions.
In my own mind, English Landing Park was the first place that was too close to the QT where she was last seen to not be searched. I know some of the people Toni is connected with through music, and it was once and maybe still is a location on that scene's radar. Hoola-hoops, festivals, etc. and river access.

I touched on this ("adamant") in a previous thread.

The word "adamant" is to refuse to change ones mind. For this to be true, she must of had a conversation with someone whom was trying to persuade her not go, or to go somewhere else rather than the QT. Whom did she converse with?

"Adamant" is stern, suggesting the alleged conversation may have got heated, if so, why? Where where the alternatives, if any were put forward?
And again, with whom.

I think, this person(s) may hold information that may help with her whereabouts . LE may have talked to the person(s) and are holding back the information, if any, lest it damage the investigation.

I just read a article from January 31st so basically this past Tuesday and it's a pretty common article on the case however to two things really stand out and could be very telling or just insight of her personality. Forgive me if these facts were already mentioned in the past 3 threads.

"Off and on" means she came back and leave again and again but why is also a fair question.

I don't think it's that uncommon to do this type of work "off and on"

Picking busy/fruitful days and working those is an easy way to make some extra cash quickly.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

I'm sure there is at least one video that has time stamps on it.

I thought the time stamp on the video said something like 1:20pm, and it was from the car dealer's video.

Also, I see her phone pinged on Monday morning near Parkville - any "time" on that ping? I'll add it to the timeline!

TIA!

I touched on this ("adamant") in a previous thread.

The word "adamant" is to refuse to change ones mind. For this to be true, she must of had a conversation with someone whom was trying to persuade her not go, or to go somewhere else rather than the QT. Whom did she converse with?

"Adamant" is stern, suggesting the alleged conversation may have got heated, if so, why? Where where the alternatives, if any were put forward?
And again, with whom.

I think, this person(s) may hold information that may help with her whereabouts . LE may have talked to the person(s) and are holding back the information, if any, lest it damage the investigation.

Agree with everything you said. However, it could've been a misuse of the word & her wanting to go to the QT was just a casual statement she made.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Agree with everything you said. However, it could've been a misuse of the word & her wanting to go to the QT was just a casual statement she made.

Also, maybe I missed it, but is there any proof she said this? I'm assuming there would be text messages between her and her boyfriend showing that she was needing to go to this QT. I feel like that would be their main source of communication if she was working.

Agreed. I think it's more likely that this is the result of poor use of a word, not necessarily someone withholding info. And, besides, at this point LE has more than likely questioned everyone who last saw her at great length.

Also, maybe I missed it, but is there any proof she said this? I'm assuming there would be text messages between her and her boyfriend showing that she was needing to go to this QT. I feel like that would be their main source of communication if she was working.

Poor reporting IMO. After the term adamantly , reporter could have pressed a continuation of the statement. I SMH at local reporting...:/

AceDetective said:
We know that she voluntarily did quite a few unexplained things. Drove right past where she was supposed to go. Went to a strange location. Got pulled over. Pulled her insurance tracker. Couldn't get her card to work. Typed 'just' twice.
She drove herself half way to Parkville, why not the rest of the way? Tossed her phone around Parkville. Anything could have happened after that.
The police say there is no evidence of foul play.

re bold - they found her phone in Parkville? or is that just what "you" are saying??
TIA!

perfectingpink said:
Nothing new (again) but I am glad they are keeping Toni in the news.
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/for...ons-Discussion

:confused: this goes to a no discussion of people found safe/or dead - I don't "see" anything on Toni's case???

re bold - they found her phone in Parkville? or is that just what "you" are saying??
TIA!

:confused: this goes to a no discussion of people found safe/or dead - I don't "see" anything on Toni's case???

Her phone has not been found.

I wish we had definite answers. I've seen a few posts mention that they aren't using a PI, or they are. Or they were and aren't anymore. I wish we could get definite answers, it makes this all that much harder to speculate. Hopefully in the next few days some more information will be shared.

I follow the Maricela Garcia case too. I got the impression that the PI was working on the case pro bono, but not necessarily hired by the family. IDK...probably a moot point anyway.

So how about a list of females that have gone missing in the last year. If one has not already been done. Also would be good to know if any of the other strippers have had similar experiences. There has gotta be 1 creepy guy that stands out.

Sent from my LGLS675 using Tapatalk

I follow the Maricela Garcia case too. I got the impression that the PI was working on the case pro bono, but not necessarily hired by the family. IDK...probably a moot point anyway.

In the Maricela case they have repeatedly discussed that the PI will work the case pro bono, but his travel and lodging expenses (if there isn't someone that will let him stay with them) have to be paid for. He covers all other expenses himself.

Her phone has not been found.

Yes, her phone has not been found but was last pinged in Parkville (much more north than the QT but everything we know about her plans that night was SOUTH of QT).

Sort off OT but every time I into into this case the words "lacking self confidence" come to me very strongly. I do not know Toni, but I feel these words very strongly which may or may not relate to her disappearance. Just mentioning this intuition I sense when thinking about Toni.

Thanks for that ace for that but still it put in question her life and mindset before moving to KC being 19 doing on 20. Makes you wonder still about past life. Also as I said i don't care if she 18,19,20 that was not the ideal environment. Thanks ace for correction.

Toni was a lifeguard in Wichita for several years and was a swim coach to all 4 of my kiddos. She was a great lifeguard and the group of people she guarded with are amazing kids. She was so sweet and very polite. I think when she went to college, she did it because that's what kids are supposed to do. She wanted to live her life, and obviously got in with the club girls. That talk about how much money they make in a short period of time, I believe, is why she got in to all that. I can see how it can spiral out of control, and when you primarily hang out with that group, it all seems NORMAL and o.k. She is a 20 year old trying to find her way. She had a good childhood. Every 20 year old wants to break free from parents- her relationship with her parents was not unusual. The drug issue isn't even abnormal - when I was that age Everyone I knew was smoking pot- some even doing mushrooms. And these were college kids. College Athletes. I think the allure of money, and a free lifestyle led to her choices. I hope to God she is alive. I've laid out what I think happened in prior posts putting myself in her shoes. I do not have a media source, but I was told by family friend that a detective called the father to inform him of Toni missing. I was also told that her roommate called her in missing. I hope I didn't break a rule by posting that info as it was not first hand from parents. Why wouldn't her roommate call her parents if that is true? If he is used to her being out all night, why would he upon waking call her friend and then call the club, and then call her in missing? I am assuming the parents have an altered relationship with him and maybe that's why. JMO. Thanks

I've never flown through KCI. It's possible she parked and got a ticket and is supposed to pay when she picks up her car. You can save money by prepaying(usually) but it's not a requirement at most places since they have your car as collateral.

Yes, you pay afterwards at KCI.

If she danced that night. Then why use her card for gas and not the cash.

Was the cash for something else?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member