Found Deceased MO - Toni Anderson, 20, North Kansas City, 15 Jan 2017 #4

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry if I missed something, but who and/or what are the "J's"?

PeteS has just verified the emphasis on Texas has nothing to do with LE. It's wishful thinking by the Anderson's that Human Trafficking is involved or could be he's saying Human Trafficking is involved but LE isn't looking at Texas. So if LE really has no leads, I'm back to being totally mixed up. Also it was said search warrants have not been asked for because there is no probable cause. This pertains to the auto body shop behind QT where the drug deal was suppose to take place.

Sorry if I missed something, but who and/or what are the "J's"?

It's the family that is involved with the auto shop, Shady Lady and their son who is the supposed drug dealer Toni was suppose to meet up with. Supposedly they've been cleared of having any involvement in Toni's disappearing.
I have no clue how they couldn't be involved when you look at that timeline and the report the stripper from Shady Lady was pulled over but guess the Police have no evidence.

I keep thinking I've pretty much figured some things out only to learn what I thought I knew may not even be fact.

I was wondering if the friend who paid for the info to be put out lives in Texas? Texas and Houston specifically is number two on the list for Human Trafficking. Is this just Liz Anderson's assumption that Toni was taken because of Human Trafficking or do the investigators have information pointing to this? Mrs. Anderson stated the detectives investigating the case have no leads.

All of this new information just leads to more questions.

And Atlanta is commonly ranked the number 1 city in the country for HT.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What's suspicious (to me) is the 440 time in the timeline. Josh Helmuth initially had Toni being stopped then but ended using 440 as when a cop watched her pump gas and she left afterward. If that's correct then her texting her friend about mile away at 442 would seem like her being surprised at being stopped again.

The timeline is very questionable. It seems cops are saying Toni wasn't there long and basically pumped gas and left. How can that be when she was talking to cops 20 minutes before her text? Something's definitely amiss here.

PeteS has just verified the emphasis on Texas has nothing to do with LE. It's wishful thinking by the Anderson's that Human Trafficking is involved or could be he's saying Human Trafficking is involved but LE isn't looking at Texas. So if LE really has no leads, I'm back to being totally mixed up. Also it was said search warrants have not been asked for because there is no probable cause. This pertains to the auto body shop behind QT where the drug deal was suppose to take place.
Ya, but then he makes it a point to say that the anonymous donor for the exposure is NOT a friend of the Andersons, but a friend of Toni's. It's so important, apparently, that Josh H updated via tweet:

[video=twitter;835250271982845953]https://twitter.com/Jhelmuth/status/835250271982845953[/video]

So more of the same: any update, and the dark clouds move in. No update, and secret facts are put out there.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

What's suspicious (to me) is the 440 time in the timeline. Josh Helmuth initially had Toni being stopped then but ended using 440 as when a cop watched her pump gas and she left afterward. If that's correct then her texting her friend about mile away at 442 would seem like her being surprised at being stopped again.

The timeline is very questionable. It seems cops are saying Toni wasn't there long and basically pumped gas and left. How can that be when she was talking to cops 20 minutes before her text? Something's definitely amiss here.

I don't take the text that way. To me it's just that's when she had the opportunity to text her friend about being pulled over earlier..no reason to think she had to send that text immediately after getting pulled over.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think the timeline is pretty well established.

4:25 - pulled over by cop. stop seems to last only 3 minutes. she waits at the light a couple more minutes, and drives to the QuikTrip, which is right there.
4:33 - atm card declined. Probably tried to use it at the pump.
4:42 - text sent

So the question is, how long did she take to pump gas? Is 9 minutes a reasonable amount of time to have your card declined twice, pump gas, and then text someone? I suspect she texted her friend from the back of the gas station, but it's possible she drove for a minute or two first.

Police would know the answer to this, as they reviewed the QuikTrip video. That reporter who saw the car dealer video could have established a time of leaving. They showed her leaving, but cropped out the time info. Unfortunately, we are left still guessing after 40 days now. This whole idea that there could have been a 2nd pullover should have been put to bed. I don't think there was a 2nd pullover. But here we are, still guessing. So frustrating.

Is it fact that Toni was supposed to meet someone behind the other QT at the body shop for a drug deal? How/when was this info discovered? And the person involved in the drug deal was connected to the Shady Lady?

It's the family that is involved with the auto shop, Shady Lady and their son who is the supposed drug dealer Toni was suppose to meet up with. Supposedly they've been cleared of having any involvement in Toni's disappearing.
I have no clue how they couldn't be involved when you look at that timeline and the report the stripper from Shady Lady was pulled over but guess the Police have no evidence.

I keep thinking I've pretty much figured some things out only to learn what I thought I knew may not even be fact.
IMO "J"family was framed because they are regulars, one is an employee. I think one of them messed up and got dragged into this.

Is it fact that Toni was supposed to meet someone behind the other QT at the body shop for a drug deal? How/when was this info discovered? And the person involved in the drug deal was connected to the Shady Lady?

I wouldn't say it is fact yet as LE or MSM (except CNN) has not mentioned it, but a lot of Toni's friends and coworkers sure think it is true. They claim that he was at Chrome until close and that Toni was supposed to meet him at the body shop. He is also the person who last sent a text to Toni (4:53am). The content of the text has not been released.

I haven't heard anything about the shady lady connection.

JMO

IMO "J"family was framed because they are regulars, one is an employee. I think one of them messed up and got dragged into this.

Framed?

Thing is we don't know if DJ really had a meeting with Toni at the body shop. She could have told him she might meet him there and never confirmed it. She may not be the kind of person to notify him if she wasn't going to be there to meet him. KCCrimefighter posted he got a tip that DJ and TS were involved in this in some way. KC talked about the other QT and the auto body shop being behind it. KC even said Toni had gone to both QT's that eve.
We do know a dancer from the SL reported being pulled over and said she was a friend of Toni's. Also I have read she dates DJ. I took a better look at some of the J family FB profiles and I see some Admin's of Toni Missing groups are friends with some of the J family. I read some of the J family had reached out to friends of Toni. Maybe family too.

I don't know about being framed, haven't considered that but I have considered DJ and the strippper who filmed being pulled over may be covering something up. Thing is often when many people are involved in covering up a crime, someone ends up talking and telling the truth. Maybe the heat hasn't been put on anyone yet so nobody has snitched on anyone yet. I did see some things said about a picture a J had on FB that condemned snitching. Crazy thing was they were pointing out one of the Admins of a Missing Person's Group liked that picture.

The only connection that I see with Shady Lady is the person involved in the deal has a family member that dances at SL. Also I think I can mention that there's conflicting info that the body shop was the supposed meet up, yet he supposedly fell asleep at a QT. This was brought up by PS awhile back and I was surprised by that. If he was asleep at QT then they'd surely have that on camera right? It's not in MSM so who knows though...

I just find it hard to wrap my brain around all this trouble for weed. At after 4am. Am I the only one that would say forget this, I'm just going home? It's just weed. Was she needing it to sleep, maybe? Her twitter does mention some problems with sleeping.

The only connection that I see with Shady Lady is the person involved in the deal has a family member that dances at SL. Also I think I can mention that there's conflicting info that the body shop was the supposed meet up, yet he supposedly fell asleep at a QT. This was brought up by PS awhile back and I was surprised by that. If he was asleep at QT then they'd surely have that on camera right? It's not in MSM so who knows though...

I just find it hard to wrap my brain around all this trouble for weed. At after 4am. Am I the only one that would say forget this, I'm just going home? It's just weed. Was she needing it to sleep, maybe? Her twitter does mention some problems with sleeping.

Toni's boyfriend was allegedly a dealer, so why would she see somebody else for weed? I always assumed if it was a drug deal it would be for something else, such as Adderall, which might be harder to come by.

It was widely reported in the media that she was headed to the QuikTrip at 31st and Southwest Boulevard. I'm wondering if she didn't get confused and went to the wrong QuikTrip. Perhaps by somehow selecting the wrong QuikTrip on her navigation device. There are only 2 possibilities here: either she was confused, or she was blowing off the 31st street meetup. I guess a third possibility is that there never was a 31st street meetup.

I always assumed something happened between 4:42 and 4:53, given that the 4:53 text went unread. I find myself wondering how reliable the 'unread' status is of that 4:53 text, though. Could she have read it via the notification without it registering? Also, if she was blowing off a meeting with a certain person, it could be she purposely ignored the text from that person. So perhaps not too much should be read into the 4:53 text going unread. She could have still had the phone and could still have had access to it.

It really does seem she left voluntarily. Of course, that could have somehow turned sour. I'm still hoping she's holed up in a cabin somewhere, or in some tropical paradise.

---

Sad day today. Toni's dad and the Sanchezes are emptying out her apartment. I suspect the media might cover it.

She wanted her own Kansas City apartment for so long. It's so sad to see her dream end like this. She was only there just over a year. (Since Nov 7, 2015)

Toni's boyfriend was allegedly a dealer, so why would she see somebody else for weed? I always assumed if it was a drug deal it would be for something else, such as Adderall, which might be harder to come by.

It was widely reported in the media that she was headed to the QuikTrip at 31st and Southwest Boulevard. I'm wondering if she didn't get confused and went to the wrong QuikTrip. Perhaps by somehow selecting the wrong QuikTrip on her navigation device. There are only 2 possibilities here: either she was confused, or she was blowing off the 31st street meetup. I guess a third possibility is that there never was a 31st street meetup.

I always assumed something happened between 4:42 and 4:53, given that the 4:53 text went unread. I find myself wondering how reliable the 'unread' status is of that 4:53 text, though. Could she have read it via the notification without it registering? Also, if she was blowing off a meeting with a certain person, it could be she purposely ignored the text from that person. So perhaps not too much should be read into the 4:53 text going unread. She could have still had the phone and could still have had access to it.

It really does seem she left voluntarily. Of course, that could have somehow turned sour. I'm still hoping she's holed up in a cabin somewhere, or in some tropical paradise.

---

Sad day today. Toni's dad and the Sanchezes are emptying out her apartment. I suspect the media might cover it.

She wanted her own Kansas City apartment for so long. It's so sad to see her dream end like this. She was only there just over a year. (Since Nov 7, 2015)

I don't get why they would want to empty her apartment. Won't she need it when she comes home.?

Her mother told us (in her own language, among other past tense reference's ) not a week ago, that her apartment won't be there for her when and if she comes home. I asked, in another thread, why is her mother using past tense language. Well here we have one reason. What are the others.

This must have been on her mind when she spoke a week ago.

Snipped:

There’s even a Facebook page called “Toni Anderson Missing Scam,” which is the first result that pops up when “Toni Anderson missing Facebook” is searched on Google.
“I’ve seen those rumors, and they’re absolutely false,” Liz Anderson said. “Toni would never do something like that. For what? She had so much going for her. She was in school, and she had the apartment in Kansas City that she always wanted.”

I believe LE and her parents know a lot more than they are admitting. I believe her mother believes she's dead, and it's slipping into her language.

http://www.kansascity.com/news/local/crime/article134146444.html

Read more here: http://www.kansascity.com/news/local/crime/article134146444.html#storylink=cpy

I don't get why they would want to empty her apartment. Won't she need it when she comes home.?

Her mother told us (in her own language, among other past tense reference's ) not a week ago, that her apartment won't be there for her when and if she comes home. I asked, in another thread, why is her mother using past tense language. Well here we have one reason. What are the others.

This must have been on her mind when she spoke a week ago.

Snipped and BBM- Maybe a financial choice. I can't imagine a KC apt. being cheap and I really can't imagine Toni's parents paying for Toni's boyfriend to live there, especially with all of the uncertainty in the case.

I think there's a lot more known, too. I am not normally so prone to negativity in missing persons cases. But I can't help but wonder if there's more to the animosity than go fund me. The Sanchez clan says they believe she's being held against her will. Always those words. Never once have I heard kidnapped, attacked, taken, killed etc. Is that where the disagreement stems? I may be thinking too much into it but I've just never seen so many half truths and division.

I think there will be more information in the interview Liz Anderson did. I hope so anyhow.

Eta: Yes, I think the weed deal was the most innocent reason to explain a meet up in the wee hours of the morning. Jmo.

Snipped and BBM- Maybe a financial choice. I can't imagine a KC apt. being cheap and I really can't imagine Toni's parents paying for Toni's boyfriend to live there, especially with all of the uncertainty in the case.

It was Toni's apartment. Her boyfriend wrote about living rent free. I'm not sure if he meant there, or not, but I have a feeling Toni paid all the rent. The KC apartment was her dream. Who is going to pay the rent?

It has been 41 days now. Her stuff is being put in storage. If she comes back, she can find a new place, if she wants to remain in KC. What else can you do, really?

I personally feel, under the circumstances, that it is more natural to say "she had the apartment she always wanted" than to say "she has the apartment she always wanted." The former is what I would say. It varies by person, I guess, if some people don't agree. In any case, I don't see that as a red flag at all.

I use the past tense when talking about Toni because she's missing. I don't read anything into her mom or anyone close to her using the past tense.

I looked up the lofts Toni and her boyfriend were living in, I'm not sure what they were paying but for two people they wanted over $30,000 a year.

The divide between the Sanchez's would seem to be over what Toni was doing for money and the Anderson's do not condone interracial relationships. Also lil Pete had a criminal record and was said to be a drug dealer, at one time anyway. Combine just these things and a lot of parents wouldn't be thrilled and add your daughter being missing, wow. I sure haven't let lil Pete off of the hook as far as having something to do with her being missing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
frankiterranova